Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

100 Days of Nanos - An Official Nano-Reef Contest

metrokat

29 minutes ago, rfalk said:

DB0FF414-0042-416F-94A6-A15FA1FCF6FB_zps

49ABDB83-C834-4A58-B1B3-E8205E198CA3_zps

How a category for the most illegal and upgraded tank? 

How are you going to get the plastic bag out from under the tank now that water is in it :blink: 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, stellablue said:

How are you going to get the plastic bag out from under the tank now that water is in it :blink: 

I kind of like the way it looks....leak test I plan on draining the entire tank in few days

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Coral_chef said:

I really like this one. 

Especially since one of my zoas popped out 3 new baby heads this week 

I got you covered in zoa growth ;) not sure what it is but I can grow those things like weeds.......................

3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

Cheapass!!!

Oh, you'd lose that one. I got Gorilla crabs, Anthelia, pistol shrimp and a mantis in mine and if USF&W had seen that box they'd have had 16 conniption fits.

I vote for the last one that didn't send their pump to me to see it shot. :D Mine's headed that way as soon as my buddy gets back home and we can shoot it with a high FPS camera.

Beer doesn't grow on trees you know :lol: I wish it did I would plant a forest omgomgomg

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, stellablue said:

That way when it leaks its covered............................:o just bag it up and toss it....................

• Like 5

What would you guys recommend for upgrading the flow? Do people like the spin streams and is the Koralia 425 too much flow or is there another powerhead you would buy (even if illegal for the competition).   Thanks ahead of time.

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS! omgomgomg

The folks at Innovative Marine have been extremely awesome and are giving away the GRANDEST prize of all!

The NEW Innovative Marine Concept Glass Series Aquarium.  $400 dollar value! omgomgomg

image002.png.173d4b6f6bd1629d97704d91f7b69c8d.png

Our previously announced prize categories are being updated and new categories are being added so stay tuned for that post. In the meantime 

98b23ce743268189997707346dfe514dc3568ea8

@SeaFurn @sabrefencer @lkoechle @skoechle @spectra @stellablue @mrmikekim @FateX9 @coralcousins @HouseOf1000Corals @Coral_chef @Pjanssen @Mariaface @jedimasterben @Christopher Marks @SushiYum @luu78 @NanoSteve @Addinali @MaineReefkeeper

STEP UP YOUR GAME YO! :lol:

• Like 15
11 minutes ago, metrokat said:

BREAKING NEWS! omgomgomg

The folks at Innovative Marine have been extremely awesome and are giving away the GRANDEST prize of all!

The NEW Innovative Marine Concept Glass Series Aquarium.  $400 dollar value! omgomgomg

image002.png.173d4b6f6bd1629d97704d91f7b69c8d.png

Our previously announced prize categories are being updated and new categories are being added so stay tuned for that post. In the meantime 

98b23ce743268189997707346dfe514dc3568ea8

@SeaFurn @sabrefencer @lkoechle @skoechle @spectra @stellablue @mrmikekim @FateX9 @coralcousins @HouseOf1000Corals @Coral_chef @Pjanssen @Mariaface @jedimasterben @Christopher Marks @SushiYum @luu78 @NanoSteve @Addinali @MaineReefkeeper

omgomgomg

• Like 4
Just now, HarryPotter said:

Because all you need are more damn tanks!

When you win, ill make you a stand xD 

Haha I love new thanks though! 

1 hour ago, metrokat said:

I feel like the next step for me would be: Tangs.  All the tangs.

I am all in already!!! :tears:

• Like 4
On 6/8/2017 at 3:50 AM, seabass said:
  • Most pods
  • Dirtiest water (highest nitrate reading)
  • Most coralline on the back wall
  • Most clever thread title
  • Deepest sand bed
  • Least amount of rock used
  • Most expensive fish
  • Best photography

LOVE these suggestions :D

15 hours ago, rfalk said:

DB0FF414-0042-416F-94A6-A15FA1FCF6FB_zps

49ABDB83-C834-4A58-B1B3-E8205E198CA3_zps

How a category for the most illegal and upgraded tank? 

:bowdown: #totallywinning 

• Like 3
StinkyBunny
4 hours ago, lkoechle said:

I feel like the next step for me would be: Tangs.  All the tangs.

I am all in already!!! :tears:

You're in luck, right now there are tiny 1" tangs available from all over the globe. 2 years ago I asked Walt Smith to send me "the smallest Sailfin tang available." He did, it was about an inch long, now Sam's pushing 5" long and 7" tall. It's really cool to watch them grow and train them to eat from your hand, he LOVES his Romaine lettuce, so does M's idiot Cleaner wrasse "Crackers." He's aptly named, eats Romaine and cleans your arm. God help you if you have a wound, it WILL be cleaned when you go in there, lol.

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

You're in luck, right now there are tiny 1" tangs available from all over the globe. 2 years ago I asked Walt Smith to send me "the smallest Sailfin tang available." He did, it was about an inch long, now Sam's pushing 5" long and 7" tall. It's really cool to watch them grow and train them to eat from your hand, he LOVES his Romaine lettuce, so does M's idiot Cleaner wrasse "Crackers." He's aptly named, eats Romaine and cleans your arm. God help you if you have a wound, it WILL be cleaned when you go in there, lol.

Seriously, don't tempt me.  I just read @Rehype's old thread where he had a baby yellow tang in a 22 gallon.  I am one of those responsible folk that would rehome it, but I would be devestated. so dont tempt me. lol

• Like 6
StinkyBunny

Don't listen a word the asshole Tang Police have to say. Right now I have a Purple in a 50 cube, 60 cube and Sam's in the 93 cube.

Pete and Crackers:

STGakjB.jpg

Sam last year:

nrNep55.jpg

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Don't listen a word the asshole Tang Police have to say. Right now I have a Purple in a 50 cube, 60 cube and Sam's in the 93 cube.

Pete and Crackers:

STGakjB.jpg

Sam last year:

nrNep55.jpg

Fine.  I will keep a baby tang in that new drop off tank I plan on winning. :P  @skoechle will just have to be prepared to upgrade to a 150 so I don't have to rehome it when it grows up.

• Like 7
HarryPotter

Just get a leftie tang. They remove the right fin so it just swims in circles all day- perfect for a small tang. "just keep swimming just keep swimming"

• Like 6
1 hour ago, lkoechle said:

Seriously, don't tempt me.  I just read @Rehype's old thread where he had a baby yellow tang in a 22 gallon.  I am one of those responsible folk that would rehome it, but I would be devestated. so dont tempt me. lol

Hey I had a really small sailfin in my nuvo 20...................it loved it in there. It was even a tang from Petco :blink: it was one of the healthiest fish I had...........

48 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Pete and Crackers:

STGakjB.jpg

Sam last year:

nrNep55.jpg

Sweet little guy.......I had a purple but well it turned into an asshole so was evicted..........went to a bigger tank with much bigger tangs and well it then got picked on :lol:

Crap now I need a small sailfin for my 100..........................they are my favorite tang along with the yellow eye kole........

• Like 5
StinkyBunny
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Hey I had a really small sailfin in my nuvo 20...................it loved it in there. It was even a tang from Petco :blink: it was one of the healthiest fish I had...........

Because it probably came from Fiji. They seem to be damn near bulletproof and Deathco/Deathsmart proof.

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

Purples are strange critters, 8/10 are decent, then there will be 2 that are hell bent on destruction. It's a damn shame you're not closer to LA, I could have my girl there find you a little one. Shipping would be friggin' nuts, she intercepts my Fiji, rebags it and sends it on its way to me out here. It's damn rare that I lose anything from Uncle Walty, he and my Sri Lanka connection are the best in the business.

• Like 4
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic