2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image-73.jpg

Drumroll

af930def-e857-498c-a841-507c68bd6633.jpgLike she needs anymore corals lmao :P

Number 22 Claya congrats I went with the first # from Glenn and Stevie.

Lmao awesome! Buahahaha <3 I'm extremely happy cause I've never won anything in my life lol
jedimasterben

Thanks jbb, you're the man. One left to figure out what they got!

1.jedimasterben - Frag disc, 8" viewer, vertex glass cleaner from ???
4.Eisernes - Mag-float, MediCoral, Coraffix, Santa Pez dispenser, Jolly Rancher chews from Angel<3Nanos
5.llama roadkill - BRS 2-part stuff, pipette, CoralRX from 1.0reef
6.Lawnman - An incredibly gay box, covered in pics that show that zia never changes ink carts, containing a fresh new missus that promptly went to the salon, a card signed by Coco, a stocking full of KANDY, a nano mag, carbon and something, and an IM Minimax reactor! from ziareefer
7.Gena - Coral viewer and Vertex mag cleaner from Clayalaleona
8.Got2Envy - Zs n Ps, Robert Frost poem, origami reindeer, frag rack and KANDY AND FRAGS from Pinner Reef
9.Metrokat - Vitamin C supplement, Salifert test kit, bone cutters, and borrowed Apogee PAR meter from MikeTR
10.MikeTR - "chocolate and peanut butter coated crispy thingies" lol and a frag rack from amored
11.dtitus1 - Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro test kit from brad908
12.VABumpkin - Cobalt heater from Got2Envy
13.jamesb2012
14.islandoftiki - Filter pad, NLS pellets, an awesome mantis pic, AND FRIGGIN NINJA STARS from jamesb2012
15.Angel<3Nanos - Chemipure, Mag-float, Reef Roids, and some brown and pink meth lol from jaden1592
16.Tamberav - OG mantis coffee mug, scraper, IC Gel, badass mantis card from Islandoftiki
17.el_ote - Coral Plus bulb, Julian's Thing, scraper, MD t-shirt from kguske2
18.Jack1978 - Filter sock mount, coral viewer, coral frag, and a "pipe cleaner" LMAO from Lawnman
19.1.0reef - RapidLED moonlight kit (bleh! :P) from llama roadkill
20.nanoreefer11 - Chillmaster cooling fan from basser1
21.ward827 - ChemiPure, Purigen, Glue gel, Fluval Tank Tweezers, and lollipops from Tamberav
22.Clayalaleona - Assload of gel glue, coral viewer, frag disks, Reef Chili, Red Sea Reef Foundation test kit, and razor blades from racer_x_123
23.Basser1 - Hanna Alk and Phosphate Reagents, Chemi-Pure Elite, veggie feeding clip, Super Glue, JB waterweld epoxy, a bag of frag disks, inTank fish stickers, gummy fish, and a U.S. Coast Guard coin from Coastie
24.Psychosis - Fragging tools and mag rack from lgreen
25.Pinner Reef - Miscellaneous ransom notes lol and a Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro test kit from metrokat
26.BattleAthletics - Pacific Breeze cooling fans from nanoreefer11
27.flsvedlund - Frag rack from, and a bottle of marine snow from Eisernes
28.ziareefer - Smushy face kitteh card WITH WEARABLE FRIGGIN ANTLERS, seahorse bottle opener, epoxy from flsvedlund
29.Arabtanker - Mangroves, IC Gel, CoralRX, Reef Suds soap, and pellet food from Reef_Suds
30.jbb_00 - Magic eraser, tweezers, SeaGel, and a friggin Audi from Psychosis
31.Jacob042426 - Overflow prefilter for MJ1200 from SerenityReef
32.Igreen - Instant Ocean 2.5g jug, monkey coffee mug from jedimasterben
33.kguske2 - Purigen and Chemipure Elite from ??? (maybe Maniu?)
34.Coastie - Chemipure Elite, dosing pump, "some crazy ass timer" lol, inTank clip, and Swedish fish from el_ote
35.Reefer82 - Apex WXM and Radion TIR lens kit from VAbumpkin
36.Reef_Suds - Propagation kit and B-ionic 2 part, Coral Frenzy, Reef Chili, squirt bottle, Sour snatch kids (lol), and a 'funny' bar of soap from jbb_00
37.armored - MJ1100, ornament, and card from gena
38.brad908 - BRS gift card from ward827
39.racer_X_123 - Chemipure, airstones, and NLS pellets from ArabTanker

I vote for jacob042426 to be banned if a gift doesn't show up by the end of the month.

I agree

Also I just sent serenityreef a text to find out what he got.

Serenityreef has responded to my text , I'm just waiting for permission to copy/paste the response. Lol

Permission granted

"A $28 overflow thing for a MJ...

That kinda pisses me off, not the money but still..."

OK so finally came down out of the mountains...58 pages!!! Are you kidding me...

I can't tell for the life of me who my SS is...but THANK YOU for my wonderful presents! Love my new view almost like a new tank!

Guess I win the gift of giving to charity :lol:

...and Maria just knew where the cool kids hang out so she joined us!

I had my mother in law pick 6 #'s for the shirts and soap. Here we go the first shirt which is a large goes to # 1 Jedimaster. Don't kill the shirt Ben :P.

llama roadkill
I had my mother in law pick 6 #'s for the shirts and soap. Here we go the first shirt which is a large goes to # 1 Jedimaster. Don't kill the shirt Ben :P.

DO MORE!

Archived