inTank Media Baskets

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South beach Claya? Z Ocean Hotel. Roman tub suites. Sigh. :wub: loved that place.

Two of my all time favorite Italian places are right next to the hotel too. Can't recall the names off the top of my head. One is casual with a red and white checkered table cloth. Best penne vodka ever. The other is a corner restaurant with amazing food too.

I am so jealous of the people that are getting snow. I grew up in Colorado, and this California weather is so blah!

All I got was ICE , no snow :tears:

its 75 degrees out, how am I going to put on a bikini in this weather?! lmaoooo

Next time I crawl out of my office I'll take a picture of south beach for you, you can see all the crazies we have over here x)

:lol:

Learn to love snowboarding my friend, you will pray for fresh powder.

:wub:

You espeek mah language.

Yous need Utah

http://s75.photobucket.com/user/g12052/media/DSCF0793_0038_zps77efecaa.jpg.html'>DSCF0793_0038_zps77efecaa.jpg

My giftees things have arrived a day early! UPS comes while I'm doing tank maintenance. I'm out in the driveway holding a hose coming out the front door and i'm spraying all the cracks with saltwater to kill the weeds. "Startin to get a little crazy here" he says. "I can imagine.." :happy:

cousin_eddie.jpg

My giftees things have arrived a day early! UPS comes while I'm doing tank maintenance. I'm out in the driveway holding a hose coming out the front door and i'm spraying all the cracks with saltwater to kill the weeds. "Startin to get a little crazy here" he says. "I can imagine.." :happy:

cousin_eddie.jpg

crapper was full!

Lawnman...... or Snowman, get your butt down here in E'ville, we're under a state of emergency with more on the way Sunday.......

I knew there was something I hated about winter!!

Lawnman...... or Snowman, get your butt down here in E'ville, we're under a state of emergency with more on the way Sunday....... I knew there was something I hated about winter!!
You guys caught a break last night. The storm shifted more towards us last night. It's hammering your ass now :). Looks like it will be out of here by 9 p.m for us.

My giftee things have arrived. :happy dance:And I was Santa to myself! My Reef Suds came in today. With a custom wrapper. :wub:20131206_165932.jpg
What did you get?

Opps you said Giftee damn small phone screen.

South beach Claya? Z Ocean Hotel. Roman tub suites. Sigh. :wub: loved that place.

Next time you're in Miami let me know, if you're looking for amazing stay in the FB towers, not only will I bring you room service but I'll take you up to LIV. That's the only way to experience miami's real party scene.

You can go skiing #jelly

Yous need Utah

DSCF0793_0038_zps77efecaa.jpg

Some of you in the truly cold climates would probably find this funny... on the news they just said that here in So Cal we should expect FREEZING COLD temperatures this weekend... 55-57 degrees.

jedimasterben

I got a package from someone in Portland, according to my grandma (I had my stuff sent there since I'm never home to receive anything). :happydance:

I'm really disappointed with my BRS shipment. Some of these things look like returns. I'm not sure how I can send these as gifts without the recipient thinking they are used items from my fish closet. Last year I ordered my SS things from DFS and they actually sent me a used Koralia pump instead of a new one. However soon as I complained they sent me out a replacement via express delivery and a return label for the old one. I'll be contacting BRS first thing Monday but this is ridiculous.

BattleAthletics

I'm really disappointed with my BRS shipment. Some of these things look like returns. I'm not sure how I can send these as gifts without the recipient thinking they are used items from my fish closet. Last year I ordered my SS things from DFS and they actually sent me a used Koralia pump instead of a new one. However soon as I complained they sent me out a replacement via express delivery and a return label for the old one. I'll be contacting BRS first thing Monday but this is ridiculous.

I had ordered 3 shipments from BRS, I had emailed them plenty of times to include a float switch they forgot to put in a while back, each shipment was missing the float switch....I had to talk to a supervisor in order to get my shit.

####ing ain't right "bro"

Not to long ago I bought a Hanna Checker from BRS and it looked like a return as well.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LAMO at the Calis.

Went skiing last weekend but Mineral Basin (pictured) wasn't open yet. <_<

Hit a buried rock at speed and managed to gouge a 2" long scratch all the way down to the fiberglass. :angry: Thankfully they were the rock skis..

Funny you say that. I bought a pump from them and the box was beat up with water spots on the pump. Some shaddy shit going on over there.

I got a package from someone in Portland, according to my grandma (I had my stuff sent there since I'm never home to receive anything). :happydance:
Just more bills and VS catalogs here.

The box for my SS present looked like crap, I opened it and everything was good I just repackaged it and wrapped it up as it wasn't a hard fix but I do agree that BRS has gotten a little glitchy this holiday season....

I got the second half of my gift today! A bottle of Marine Snow from John! Thanks so much. I was running low on this and I feed it daily to all my NPS corals in my seahorse tank :)

jedimasterben

Secret Santa strikes again! Got another package today lol. You overdid yourself sir. Thank you so much.

vyw65c.jpg

:)

Got my package yesterday from BattleAthletics!

MOTHA FRIGGIN MANTIS SHRIMP MUG! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! (also these are the cups my by IslandofTiki's missus and are amazing)

IMG_20131207_095259578.jpg

Literally couldn't wait to use it!

IMG_20131207_095727140.jpg

The card reads "Enjoy the maximum caffeination brother." Thanks very much, this is AWESOME!

Archived