ReefCleaners.org

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

Anything below the 60's is unacceptable. I love the heat and I will die in the heat before I freeze to death.

Preach brotha!

I don't assume there are many women walking around in bikinis in Wisconsin x)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Preach brotha!Clay walking around in bikinis x)
We all approve of this
;)

Today was actually really warm. Putting up Christmas lights at work... T shirt was a little too cold but my jacket was a little to warm.

3/4 of our year is summer with the rest being what the rest of the country considers a cool spring and a slightly chilly couple of days(our winter)

Same here.

I honstly think that is a very solid theory. Personally I couldn't stay sane a year or two without the snow.

DSCF0785_0044_zps95b24b59.jpg

I work at a hotel. On the very rarest of occasions we will host individuals who, as adults, have legitimately never seen snow in their entire lives. They tenatively venture out into it, swish it around with their foot, pick some up to feel the wonderful coldness, within five minutes the errant snowball (usually launched by me) claims its first victim. Instinct takes over, magic happens, and suddenly I see them as children all over again.

phone568_zps76658d8e.jpg

Fresh snow brings out the best in people. :happydance:

I've only seen snow once in my life and that was enough for me. It was fun though. It was Christmas eve of 2004, there was about a foot of snow on the ground Christmas morning and it stayed throughout Christmas day. It was the first time it had legitimately snowed here in 100 years. It was also the first time my now wife and I ever.....never mind, I won't mention that part, lol.

I suppose that after divulging that info I should clarify that the reason why once was enough for me has nothing to do with the fact that I ended up married to my wife, lol. The snow was cool and all, but I am definitely a tropical person.

Same here.

I've only seen snow once in my life. It was fun. It was Christmas eve of 2004, there was about a foot of snow on the ground Christmas morning and it stayed throughout Christmas day. It was the first time it had legitimately snowed here in 100 years. It was also the first time my now wife and I ever.....never mind, I won't mention that part, lol.

Fixed :happydance:

I approve of this

As do I, the benefits of living in Miami are all the gorgeous ladies walking around like its alllllll good

;)

Today was actually really warm. Putting up Christmas lights at work... T shirt was a little too cold but my jacket was a little to warm.

I worked in a clownfish tshirt :)

I sort of dislike the cold and the heat though if I had a choice. Northern Cali would be nice for me...

It is perfect here. Just moved here from DC about 2 months ago, and never leaving.

;)

Pat, you're just begging for one of these:

Vintage-Ugly-Christmas-Sweater-Abstract-

FEAR NOT MY SALTY FRIEND! I will be your not-so-secret Santa and send you a just such a warm pwesant.

Pat, you're just begging for one of these:

Vintage-Ugly-Christmas-Sweater-Abstract-

FEAR NOT MY SALTY FRIEND! I will be your not-so-secret Santa and send you a just such a warm pwesant.

Jack1978 bought a sweater just like that for last weeks family pictures. Is that Bryan?

After living in South Texas near Glen for the past 5 years we are now in Boston and what a change. 5 months of snow last year with that huge blizzard and 3+ ft of snow in the ground! Awesome!

it was 37 this morning! :o

It was a chilly 45 degrees here this morning. I'm sure it was even colder than that, but that's what it was when I checked the outdoor thermometer at 7am. Brrrrrrrrr.....

Never heard of white Cyclamen. Is that like Caladium?

No not at all, but I like that too. Here's a closeup of cyclamen.

post-25164-0-84539600-1386272144_thumb.jpg

Click on the picture to see full size ;).

Next year for secret Santa I'm just gonna show up at my secret Santa's house, take them out to dinner, buy them some corals, get them really drunk and post pictures on here. It'll be epic.

Next year for secret Santa I'm just gonna show up at my secret Santa's house, take them out to dinner, buy them some corals, get them really drunk and post pictures on here. It'll be epic.

Wow! That's way over the $20-$30 limit! :D
jedimasterben

oh lawd.

Wow! That's way over the $20-$30 limit! :D

Wait wut, there was a $20-$30 limit?! I went a little nutz than :lol: Guess i'll just have to keep 2/3rds of my recipients stuff than :P

Wait wut, there was a $20-$30 limit?! I went a little nutz than :lol: Guess i'll just have to keep 2/3rds of my recipients stuff than :P

Well, I think $20-$30 was the minimum. I think most people go over that. I know I certainly did. :)

Archived