Cultivated Reef

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know dude, not a lot of people would have manned up like this. I totes commend you for being a stand up guy and for doing this publicly instead of sending LawnButt a PM asking him to save you from the Lion's den/ sending James $20 or just never coming back online. You deserve a +1 good sir and you have my respect.

Merry Christmas :)

Thank you Claya, and Merry Christmas to you too!

Yay! Hey Jacob aren't you like 14?

I'm pretty sure he is. Makes him an even bigger man to do so when he probably doesn't have much money to begin with, being a teenager. I know I don't anymore! :lol:

:lol: Yup, turning 15 in April! Money is somewhat tight, but because of my hobby in sneakers I make a lot of $$$ for my other hobbies ;)

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Not to be a grinch, but screw the packaging that kids' toys come in!!! Parents shouldn't need a freakin' box cutter to get the toy out of the package, lol.

Merry Christmas N-R's!

The true meaning of Christmas was quite evident in the amazing SS gift exchange.

Thanks Lawn. Glad I was able to take part. W-

BattleAthletics

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Not to be a grinch, but screw the packaging that kids' toys come in!!! Parents shouldn't need a freakin' box cutter to get the toy out of the package, lol.

I had to take a chisel, a screwdriver, and my ungodly retard strength to open up 7 boxes of lalaloopsy dolls.

Congrats Claya....glad to see my Secret Santa win the acans, if it couldn't be me :lol:.

Who wants to see who won the acan pack before the monster in law shows up here?

LOL....monster in laws.

Thanks to Coastie for giving me his T shirt he won :). That was very nice of you buddy.

Awwww...how sweet. What a nice thing to do for Lawn!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone :happy:.

$100 COUPON CODE has been emailed to JamesB !!!

sorry for the delay we were gone all last week in Upper Michigan escaping from Christmas. Next year I hope we can finally have Christmas at home again ( I hate talking that much time off work)

How cool to get screwed yet win the grand prize, Santa was watching. Thank you for the support, we saw a bunch of secret santa orders from the warehouse instructions.

Lucky number 13? Lol

Dats my number! I still wear it on my softball jersey, it was an easy pick

Ordered!!!!!! This is really going to help speed up the build. Only a few more weeks now.

The coupon combined with Jacobs gift money and I spent nothing! I even have some left over to help pay for shipping when I decide to pick up some more coral.

StevieT and Jacob042426, the reef and I thank you for your generosity.

Archived