SaltCritters.com

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="basser1" data-cid="4578586" data-time="1387463279"><p>

<br />

<br />

Nothin' yet, I may be the one to get mine on the 23rd.... </p></blockquote>

I cannot confirm nor deny ;)

How awesome is my SS Pinner reef! I just got a round 2 of schtuffs!!

Candy and 2 more frags for the ones that didn't make it last time...I really do appreciate the time he put into sending my gifts.

You are da bomb diggity sir.

IMG_20131219_115106.jpg

IMG_20131219_115151.jpg

Candy and 2 more frags for the ones that didn't make it last time...I really do appreciate the time he put into sending my gifts.

IMG_20131219_115106.jpg

IMG_20131219_115151.jpg

LMAO

Check out that ghettotastic beauty!!!

Did it work? I mean, they feel warmish?

Has mine been shipped yet? :(
No you are not getting anything this year :). I think your gift the last I heard was coming today or tomorrow. Nothing like waiting till the last minutes. Slackers drive me crazy!

IMG_20131219_115106.jpg

IMG_20131219_115151.jpg

Round 2!!!!! omgomgomg

:D

No you are not getting anything this year :). I think your gift the last I heard was coming today or tomorrow. Nothing like waiting till the last minutes. Slackers drive me crazy!

lol guess I'm back to the waiting list.

One of my mom's tips: Christmas and cookies just go together.

And we will be having a cookie baking/decorating party this week-end with the kids and the family. We have some really creative kids, the wife will be making the sugar cookie dough, icing, the sprinkles and the fun starts......

And we will be having a cookie baking/decorating party this week-end with the kids and the family. We have some really creative kids, the wife will be making the sugar cookie dough, icing, the sprinkles and the fun starts......

That sounds fun!!!! Lots of baking in store for me this weekend too :).

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Clayalaleona" data-cid="4565041" data-time="1386368817"><p>

Next time you're in Miami let me know, if you're looking for amazing stay in the FB towers, not only will I bring you room service but I'll take you up to LIV. That's the only way to experience miami's real party scene.</p></blockquote>

I was down at the FB at the end of September for a work meeting. My first visit. It was pretty nice, especially the penthouse in the original building (forget the name it's the curved one). One of our managers got upgraded due to a booking issue. I went to LIV one night there nothing else like it IMO. The Night We Arrived was when Lil Wayne had it rented out or whatever so I had to go mid week. It was my first visit to south beach. I was impressed.

I was told I have two packages coming omgomgomg:happydance::naughtydance:

One arrived today, which was already more than expected and such a great gift! Ive always wanted a kit but never felt like shelling out the $$

THANK YOU MY SS FROM TX!! Who was it?! Definitely will be making some hawaiian zoa frags and some SPS in the near future!.. that is if I ever get some time off work, this week is panning out to be a total of 82-86 hours, NOT including Reef Suds :wacko: (its 10:30pm and I just got home, I haven't seen either of my tanks lights on in over a week!)

FB9A6755-B801-4EF3-8D51-677DED12F8D5-107

I was told I have two packages coming omgomgomg:happydance::naughtydance:

One arrived today, which was already more than expected and such a great gift! Ive always wanted a kit but never felt like shelling out the $$

THANK YOU MY SS FROM TX!! Who was it?! Definitely will be making some hawaiian zoa frags and some SPS in the near future!.. that is if I ever get some time off work, this week is panning out to be a total of 82-86 hours, NOT including Reef Suds :wacko: (its 10:30pm and I just got home, I haven't seen either of my tanks lights on in over a week!)

[img=http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Jarobs/FB9A6755-B801-4EF3-8D51-677DED12F8D5-1073-0000012BC5512BF5_zpsf9a1becf.jpg]

Merry Christmas Jarob , you have more goodies on the way
Merry Christmas Jarob , you have more goodies on the way

Eeeeek! Thank you so much that's too much!! I'm really hoping I can enjoy that frag kit on Christmas Day !

Archived