Pod Your Reef

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

Any gifts today?
Any gifts today?

finally got mine!!!!!! :D I had to go to work so I didn't have time to take pics. Will take pics when I get home. But overall is freaken amazing! :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok people looking for some updates! Ben can you make Angel red please? Jaden did you receive part of your gift yesterday?

Jacob PM after PM with no communication is not cool. I am reaching out to sponsors today and tomorrow to pick numbers for the prizes.

I was told I have two packages coming omgomgomg:happydance::naughtydance:

One arrived today, which was already more than expected and such a great gift! Ive always wanted a kit but never felt like shelling out the $$

THANK YOU MY SS FROM TX!! Who was it?! Definitely will be making some hawaiian zoa frags and some SPS in the near future!.. that is if I ever get some time off work, this week is panning out to be a total of 82-86 hours, NOT including Reef Suds :wacko: (its 10:30pm and I just got home, I haven't seen either of my tanks lights on in over a week!)

FB9A6755-B801-4EF3-8D51-677DED12F8D5-107

Notice Left (Business Closed)

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:30 am on December 22, 2013 in BOSTON, MA 02205 and a notice was left because the business was closed. You may arrange redelivery by visiting http://www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I guess they deliver on Sundays in your world

Notice Left (Business Closed)

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:30 am on December 22, 2013 in BOSTON, MA 02205 and a notice was left because the business was closed. You may arrange redelivery by visiting http://www.usps.com/redelivery%C2%A0or'>http://www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I guess they deliver on Sundays in your world

They did this in Indiana last year. The postal worker said they were so busy they gave overtime to those who wanted to work Sunday.

Haven't really been on the site much lately cause I've been really busy, but just wanted to say I did receive and send my gifts this year and I hope everything went well for everybody. Thank you to whoever my secret santa was.

jedimasterben

When I ran a UPS store a few years ago, the drivers would always say that deliveries still happen on Christmas depending on how many Jewish drivers there are lol

Haven't really been on the site much lately cause I've been really busy, but just wanted to say I did receive and send my gifts this year and I hope everything went well for everybody. Thank you to whoever my secret santa was.

Your SS was brad908.

You mean someone didn't uphold there end of the deal????

Still one day left but they read and do not respond to my PM's. If things got rough say hey Lawnman I can't afford to buy a gift now. Then I would of had time to get James a gift before Christmas.

Still one day left but they read and do not respond to my PM's. If things got rough say hey Lawnman I can't afford to buy a gift now. Then I would of had time to get James a gift before Christmas.

I don't know if jamesb2012 SS got a gift from their SS, but if so, I think it sucks!! Even if it is Christmas!

I don't know if jamesb2012 SS got a gift from their SS, but if so, I think it sucks!! Even if it is Christmas!

Jamesb was the only one to not get a gift. The other names in black have received a gift or at least have tracking for there gift. Jacob received a gift but never sent one. He reads my PM's but doesn't respond. Everyone receives a gift on my watch! James you have a PM for your wishlist from me :).

Unbelievable , I wish we could make this a ban-able offense . Especially when the person who didn't ship actually received a gift. Let me know if I can help Lawn .

There's no hard feelings but that is a good idea for next year to discourage this kind of thing. I'm really laid back so it's no big deal IMO

I bought myself some gifts anyways. :)

There's no hard feelings but that is a good idea for next year to discourage this kind of thing. I'm really laid back so it's no big deal IMO

I bought myself some gifts anyways. :)

I bought myself plenty of gifts to but I always want more :P

Archived