Coral Vue Hydros

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea we loved that! With a little clownfish in it too

I work at Rolls Royce Motorcars of New England / Lamborghini Boston / Bentley Boston. Just started not too long ago as a salesman

Dude, that's awesome man!! Congrats on the new job! ;)

Dude, that's awesome man!! Congrats on the new job! ;)

much jealous

so envy

9/10 wuld kill for jobh

very congrats

much wink

too cheeky

okay leav

okay bye

so awk

BattleAthletics

Yeah dodge cars suck! ;)

PFFFFFTTTT!! HAHA

much jealous

so envy

9/10 wuld kill for jobh

very congrats

much wink

too cheeky

okay leav

okay bye

so awk

a8b.jpg

uh oh i have a feeling claya is changing her avy to doge

I was trying to put a cute picture but since nano-reef wont let me upload one of those you guys get super lesbian Claudia avi for a couple of days :) -.-

no 1 gets me :(

I feelz u doge

Woot woot! For who? I did some work for Macy's and Sears before I got this job.

High five for hard stops when you're five two being one of the few :)

Neiman Marcus = AWESOME. :)

I worked for Sears back in the day for 7 years 4 as an LPM...and it was HORRIBLE. <_<

Macy's is HORRIBLE. I heard the stories, the LPM at my store was a Corporate Investigator for them in Miami.

All 3 days late lol!

Shhhush you it was funnay :P

Neiman Marcus = AWESOME. :)

I worked for Sears back in the day for 7 years 4 as an LPM...and it was HORRIBLE. <_<

Macy's is HORRIBLE. I heard the stories, the LPM at my store was a Corporate Investigator for them in Miami.

Shhhush you it was funnay :P

FBR= Amazinggggg

Sears = Literally got paid less than the freaking cashiers on the sales floor would, it was ridiculous. I had to do tarded amounts of work for $8.90 an hour. Got to meet Bill Titus though, he was a cool guy once I buttered him up a bit. We had like a ten minute conversation in which he told me to get the heck out of there if I wanted a real job, which I did and that has been one of the best pieces of advice anyone has ever given me.

Macy's= 7 disgusting months of 40 hour weeks, my store did hard stops(because my coworkers were neanderthals) and I was just not about it. I'm a firm believer in not laying my hand on anyone while I make a stop.

Saks = Meh( went in for the interview and when I heard I would have to do the VIP rooms w/o cameras I was not impressed. Asked around and apparently the APM was a freaking drunk that you would have to babysit at their fashion shows)

Prizes tonight! I have sent PM's to Stevie and Glenn to pick a number from a generic list with everyones name on it. They do not know who has what #.

jedimasterben

If it's me, I'll pay glenn to only send one to me and have everyone guess how long it takes me to kill the one, and then whoever guess closest will get the rest lol

Archived