Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 bars of soap to give away.

# 5 gets a bar of soap

# 8 gets a bar of soap

# 21 gets a bar of soap

PM Reef Suds that you are the winner of a bar of soap and he will ship it out to you. Thanks to everyone that was part of the SS this year and to all the vendors for donating.

llama roadkill
1 XL shirt goes to # 30 JBB 1 XXL shirt goes to #34 Coastie Congrats guys soap is coming up next.
YAY! I already have a tee from my friends at MD, maybe I will get some kick*** soap as well! :D

3 bars of soap to give away. # 5 gets a bar of soap# 8 gets a bar of soap# 21 gets a bar of soap PM Reef Suds that you are the winner of a bar of soap and he will ship it out to you. Thanks to everyone that was part of the SS this year and to all the vendors for donating.
YAYYYYYYYYY!

I had fun but I am sure glad it is over :P. Hey everyone loose my PM address :).

James PM Stevie after the 30th for your prize he is on vaca. Claya you can PM Glenn and arrange your shipping. Soap winners PM Reef Suds and I will get the shirts out this weekend to the winners.

Hey guys, the last few weeks have been very hectic and I was not able to get out my gift to James. I really feel horrible about this whole thing, and I hope you guys don't think I'm a bad person. If you have met me, you would know this is not something I would normally do. I am sending James $65 to make up for the late-ness and his Christmas reef shopping will be even better.

Merry Christmas everyone, and have a Happy New Year!

Hey guys, the last few weeks have been very hectic and I was not able to get out my gift to James. I really feel horrible about this whole thing, and I hope you guys don't think I'm a bad person. If you have met me, you would know this is not something I would normally do. I am sending James $65 to make up for the late-ness and his Christmas reef shopping will be even better. Merry Christmas everyone, and have a Happy New Year!
Way to man up Jacob! Thanks for taking care of James.

Well everyone received a gift this year :).

Hey guys, the last few weeks have been very hectic and I was not able to get out my gift to James. I really feel horrible about this whole thing, and I hope you guys don't think I'm a bad person. If you have met me, you would know this is not something I would normally do. I am sending James $65 to make up for the late-ness and his Christmas reef shopping will be even better.

You know dude, not a lot of people would have manned up like this. I totes commend you for being a stand up guy and for doing this publicly instead of sending LawnButt a PM asking him to save you from the Lion's den/ sending James $20 or just never coming back online. You deserve a +1 good sir and you have my respect.

Merry Christmas :)

Yay! Hey Jacob aren't you like 14?

llama roadkill
Yay! Hey Jacob aren't you like 14?

I'm pretty sure he is. Makes him an even bigger man to do so when he probably doesn't have much money to begin with, being a teenager. I know I don't anymore! :lol:

Thanks to Coastie for giving me his T shirt he won :). That was very nice of you buddy.

Totes mgotes.

As I said lawn, Tis the season! It seems more fitting that you get it.

Archived