My 2nd gift came today (according to the GF) but I'm still at work :(

Cant really complain though when I'm staring at a Lamborghini Aventador

Pics or your lying :)
BattleAthletics

My 2nd gift came today (according to the GF) but I'm still at work :(

Cant really complain though when I'm staring at a Lamborghini Aventador

james I have the feels for you bro. :<

:rolleyes:

Lets wait until tomorrow before we pawn off my Secret Santas job. Perhaps UPS will surprise me tomorrow?

Pikachu coffee mugs never go out of style. I actually have a tradition of going out and buying a new mug each year on Christmas eve. Usually because the previous years mug will have a broken handle by the next year. :P

Since only one person didn't get a gift we should take up a collection and hook him up. If everyone who DID get their gift kicked in like $5 we could get him something really nice.

jedimasterben

Pikachu coffee mugs never go out of style. I actually have a tradition of going out and buying a new mug each year on Christmas eve. Usually because the previous years mug will have a broken handle by the next year. :P

LMAO

Make a third thread for a list Of people that didn't send so they are forever banned from gift exchanges and give people tht didn't recieve an automatic win of one of the drawings.

I'm their loss prevention lead so basically I do security+ asset protection + all the jobs the boys can't do because they're boys and thus aren't aloud to in general anything involving naked women LMAO. Also, when rich girls wanna go party but mommy and daddy want them to be safe I babysit them at LIV, make sure they come home in one piece lol

Bikini patrol on weekends :)

You work LP! me too! *hi 5* for chix in LP

You are suppose to be watching the cameras instead of NR :P

Meh.

WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!! Got my second package from JBB and it's even better than the first one (which I already used, love the frag kit thank you!!)

Two part which I JUST ran out of this week!!

Coral Frenzy

Reef Chili

Squirter Bottle (AWESOME!)

Sour Patch which my GF already claimed

And a bar of soap which is hilarious! Some true Reef Suds huh?!

Thank you SO much Bryan, definitely way over the top and definitely appreciated! True Texas gentleman! (We're moving back to Dallas in a year)

post-81316-0-18321000-1387851601_thumb.jpg

post-81316-0-14981700-1387851610_thumb.jpg

WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!! Got my second package from JBB and it's even better than the first one (which I already used, love the frag kit thank you!!)

Two part which I JUST ran out of this week!!

Coral Frenzy

Reef Chili

Squirter Bottle (AWESOME!)

Sour Patch which my GF already claimed

And a bar of soap which is hilarious! Some true Reef Suds huh?!

Thank you SO much Bryan, definitely way over the top and definitely appreciated! True Texas gentleman! (We're moving back to Dallas in a year)

Haha he had to throw a bar of soap in there lmao.

Haha he had to throw a bar of soap in there lmao.

Yea we loved that! With a little clownfish in it too

I work at Rolls Royce Motorcars of New England / Lamborghini Boston / Bentley Boston. Just started not too long ago as a salesman

Archived