Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Lawn, did you know Oakley, Ray-Ban, Lenscrafters, and Sunglass Hut are all owned by the same company?
No I did not! I love little info like this. But just curious what made you post that lol.
Oh ya! Tis true. According to the best investigational journalists on the planet!

http://www.cracked.com/article_18845_6-secret-monopolies-you-didnt-know-run-world.html'>http://www.cracked.com/article_18845_6-secret-monopolies-you-didnt-know-run-world.html

And Lawnman gald to see you're at least still alive. I honestly wouldn't put it past Kat's abilities to kidnap someone. :)

Wai, she did let you go, right?

Yes finally! She made me clean her tank everyday and fed me rice a roni. She beat me with her stick and I finally broke free before she got back from Home Depot. I finally got her to leave for Home Depot with hopes of making her a custom stand. I swiped a hand full of palys before escaping. It was a win win for me suckers.

Oh you are soo lucky Kat. The PM was a ploy at snagging your addy so as to deploy all sorts of ninjas. It was either that or hold the kittahs hostage with a paper shredder and negotiate a prisoner exchange. Well done Lawnman, [tips hat] well done.

Hey Lawn, did you know Oakley, Ray-Ban, Lenscrafters, and Sunglass Hut are all owned by the same company?

"Good 'ol" Luxottica. Did my stent there about 12 years ago as they took over sunglass hut. Left shortly after.

Sorry guys Ive been busy, 2 jobs sucks up the time especially when one is in sales.

To my SS. AWESOME job. You have no idea how great it was opening the box!

I was a little slow to my SS but rest assured its on the way and scheduled for the 23rd. Sorry to make you worry Lawnman!

"Good 'ol" Luxottica. Did my stent there about 12 years ago as they took over sunglass hut. Left shortly after.

Sorry guys Ive been busy, 2 jobs sucks up the time especially when one is in sales.

To my SS. AWESOME job. You have no idea how great it was opening the box!

I was a little slow to my SS but rest assured its on the way and scheduled for the 23rd. Sorry to make you worry Lawnman!

No worries I have your address and you are 20 minutes from me :P. Glad your SS took care of you :).

So Benny isn't talking to me anymore. I coughed in an envelope and sent it to him. I even put in a heat pack to preserve the cooties. He had asked me for a box of cooties a while back, I thought I would send it as a Christmas surprise. Turns out he really wanted a BOX of cooties, not an envelope.

:blush:

jedimasterben

So Benny isn't talking to me anymore. I coughed in an envelope and sent it to him. I even put in a heat pack to preserve the cooties. He had asked me for a box of cooties a while back, I thought I would send it as a Christmas surprise. Turns out he really wanted a BOX of cooties, not an envelope.

:lol:

Bubbles was asking to be shipped to you again last night, but this time she was running across the house and then jumping into the box, she's :wacko:

Bennie is a little odd most men like boxes without cooties.

Tracking any of my packages has been very vexing. I have myself send 3 packages all on the same day, all labels and paid for one after the other, all dropped off at the same time to the post office. 2 of them show tracking as of yesterday morning, one has no tracking at all. Very frustrating.

Archived