Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Clayalaleona" data-cid="4565041" data-time="1386368817"><p>

Next time you're in Miami let me know, if you're looking for amazing stay in the FB towers, not only will I bring you room service but I'll take you up to LIV. That's the only way to experience miami's real party scene.</p></blockquote>

I was down at the FB at the end of September for a work meeting. My first visit. It was pretty nice, especially the penthouse in the original building (forget the name it's the curved one). One of our managers got upgraded due to a booking issue. I went to LIV one night there nothing else like it IMO. The Night We Arrived was when Lil Wayne had it rented out or whatever so I had to go mid week. It was my first visit to south beach. I was impressed.

I can probably roll back video and show you yourself if you'd like LMAO

I didn't deal with Lil Dbag( private security and my baus deals with those) but he made thee most absurd requests EVER as far as I've heard. Then again every time the freaking VS fashion show comes around all hell breaks loose.

LIV is the only way to party down here, especially if you're here for just a couple of days. Theres no point in wasting your time and money at the local clubs when you can go all out. Heck you might as well splurge if its basically a once in a looooooong time thing. Bottle service and VIP are a B!tch though, every time I see some schmuck spending $800 on a bottle to empress the waitresses I cringe lol

Not watching!

Oh watch it! Its cute x)

Haha no thanks on the video though 600 co workers were on site so there may be some good stories there!

It was definitely a lot more expensive than I thought but like you said its a one time thing so why not experience it. Gotham was great with service even better than expected.

What do you do there, security?

Haha no thanks on the video though 600 co workers were on site so there may be some good stories there!It was definitely a lot more expensive than I thought but like you said its a one time thing so why not experience it. Gotham was great with service even better than expected.What do you do there, security?

I'm their loss prevention lead so basically I do security+ asset protection + all the jobs the boys can't do because they're boys and thus aren't aloud to in general anything involving naked women LMAO. Also, when rich girls wanna go party but mommy and daddy want them to be safe I babysit them at LIV, make sure they come home in one piece lol

Bikini patrol on weekends :)

BattleAthletics

This thread is fantastic, its like a soap opera.

Lawnman getting mad at people that havent shipped yet.

MetroKat being naughty and creative as always.

Battle being silly as ####.

JBB doing his thang.

Claya bikining it up in the winter.

Everyone getting gifts and checking them twice, lawnman gonna find out whoes naughty or nice.

NANO CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN!

jedimasterben

Updated list:

All of those who HAVE received gifts are in red, those that have not are in black.

1.jedimasterben - Mantis coffee mug from BattleAthletics
2.jaden1592
3.SerenityReef - ??? from ???
4.Eisernes - Mag-float, MediCoral, Coraffix, Santa Pez dispenser, Jolly Rancher chews from Angel<3Nanos
5.llama roadkill - BRS 2-part stuff, pipette, CoralRX from 1.0reef
6.Lawnman - An incredibly gay box, covered in pics that show that zia never changes ink carts, containing a fresh new missus that promptly went to the salon, a card signed by Coco, a stocking full of KANDY, a nano mag, carbon and something, and an IM Minimax reactor! from ziareefer
7.Gena - Coral viewer and Vertex mag cleaner from Clayalaleona
8.Got2Envy - Zs n Ps, Robert Frost poem, origami reindeer, frag rack and KANDY AND FRAGS from Pinner Reef
9.Metrokat - Vitamin C supplement, Salifert test kit, bone cutters, and borrowed Apogee PAR meter from MikeTR
10.MikeTR - "chocolate and peanut butter coated crispy thingies" lol and a frag rack from amored
11.dtitus1 - Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro test kit from brad908
12.VABumpkin - Unknown from Got2Envy
13.jamesb2012
14.islandoftiki - Filter pad, NLS pellets, an awesome mantis pic, AND FRIGGIN NINJA STARS from jamesb2012
15.Angel<3Nanos
16.Tamberav - OG mantis coffee mug, scraper, IC Gel, badass mantis card from Islandoftiki
17.el_ote - Coral Plus bulb, Julian's Thing, scraper, MD t-shirt from kguske2
18.Jack1978 - Filter sock mount, coral viewer, coral frag, and a "pipe cleaner" LMAO from Lawnman
19.1.0reef - RapidLED moonlight kit (bleh! :P) from llama roadkill
20.nanoreefer11 - Chillmaster cooling fan from basser1
21.ward827 - ChemiPure, Purigen, Glue gel, Fluval Tank Tweezers, and lollipops from Tamberav
22.Clayalaleona - Assload of gel glue, coral viewer, frag disks, Reef Chili, Red Sea Reef Foundation test kit, and razor blades from racer_x_123
23.Basser1
24.Psychosis - Fragging tools and mag rack from lgreen
25.Pinner Reef - Miscellaneous ransom notes lol and a Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro test kit from metrokat
26.BattleAthletics - Pacific Breeze cooling fans from nanoreefer11
27.flsvedlund - Frag rack from, and a bottle of marine snow from Eisernes
28.ziareefer - Smushy face kitteh card WITH WEARABLE FRIGGIN ANTLERS, seahorse bottle opener, epoxy from flsvedlund
29.Arabtanker - Mangroves, IC Gel, CoralRX, Reef Suds soap, and pellet food from Reef_Suds
30.jbb_00 - Magic eraser, tweezers, SeaGel, and a friggin Audi from Psychosis
31.Jacob042426
32.Igreen - Instant Ocean 2.5g jug, monkey coffee mug from jedimasterben
33.kguske2 - Purigen and Chemipure Elite from ??? (maybe Maniu?)
34.Coastie - Chemipure Elite, dosing pump, "some crazy ass timer" lol, inTank clip, and Swedish fish from el_ote
35.Reefer82 - ??? from ???
36.Reef_Suds - Propagation kit and ??? from jbb_00
37.armored - MJ1100, ornament, and card from gena
38.brad908 - BRS gift card from ward827
39.racer_X_123 - Chemipure, airstones, and NLS pellets from ArabTanker

JBB doing his thang.

Everyone getting gifts and checking them twice, lawnman gonna find out whoes naughty or nice.

And I'm just here being the official NRSS2013 cartographer.

(yes, I know cartography is mapmaking, DEAL WITH IT)

JBB doing his thang.

Don't forget about freakin' ninja throwing stars! How cool is that?

By the way, if anybody gets left out this year, I'm gonna step up and make their belated holiday present the most amazing thing they've ever received.

BattleAthletics

And I'm just here being the official NRSS2013 cartographer.

(yes, I know cartography is mapmaking, DEAL WITH IT)

I forgot to put you on the list since you have been keeping up with it all.

post-13421-Will-Smith-DEAL-WITH-IT-doyl.

Not a good idea to use those in the presence of alcohol , you've been warned.

Not a good idea to use those in the presence of alcohol , you've been warned.

So, you're saying leave them in their protective case tonight?

I forgot to put you on the list since you have been keeping up with it all.

post-13421-Will-Smith-DEAL-WITH-IT-doyl.

I've seen that episodes millions of times and still crack up at that part.

BattleAthletics

By the way, if anybody gets left out this year, I'm gonna step up and make their belated holiday present the most amazing thing they've ever received.

IOT, I just saw pams email from etsy OOPS!

I dont really check my email, idk why. I'll fill it out asap.

You da man! It's tough to get people to post reviews...

So, you're saying leave them in their protective case tonight?

Have they been sharpened ?

If yes then let your friends do it , just stand wayyyyy back and laugh at their misfortune.

You don't check shet! I sent you 4 PM's trying to get a update on your gift. ####ing slacker :) !
BattleAthletics

Lawnman getting mad at people that havent shipped yet. AND FOR NOT CHECKING PMS.

You don't check shet! I sent you 4 PM's trying to get a update on your gift. ####ing slacker :) !

FIXED!!!! SORRY!!!!(OBLIGATORY I HAVE A LIFE VATO)

:unsure:Hoo? Me? I haven't sent onions this time. I should.
Onions Cooties and Dungeons. Kat puts the lotion on the skin!

I HAVE A LIFE VATO)
There is no reason to lie to us!

Archived