SaltCritters.com

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best SS ever :happydance: My goodies arrived this morning. Everything was crazy thoughtful and totally made my day!!!

Because of the awesome card i knew who they were from, so THANK YOU Felicia aka mah seahorse buddy!!!

P1350338_zps135e10e9.jpg

The absolute coolest beer bottle opener EVER! I'll be putting this to good use starting tomorrow night, when my Broncos play the Chargers, so perfect timing!

P1350340_zpsbe05bc11.jpg

The card was my favorite!

Seriously a card with a smush face on front! Plus it has antlers for my smush face kitties at home :wub: Who even knew they had cards like these. So i'll snap some pictures of my =^..^= sporting there new Holiday look later this evening and throw the pictures up on my thread.

P1350345_zps5313b04e.jpg

If that wasn't enough, she ordered me a Efflo frag from Atlantis Aquarium to be drop shipped directly here this week. But the frag they cut accidentally got bleached when they changed there MH bulbs. So there healing a new frag. Don't even know what to say :blush:

Ive been pestering her for the longest about getting a Efflo frag from her colony that she recently lost to STN :(

All this was a total surprise, hints SS i guess :lol: and alot of fun! So thanks to Lawn for doing such a awesome job this year and a HUGE thanks to Felicia the most thoughtful reefer on this forum!!

Merry Christmas to all!

Hhaah, that seahorse beer cap opener is sick!!

Santa came!!!! :happydance:

All the way from Miami :D

....with a real sense of humor too!!!! :lol:

My son watched as I opened the present.....

present_zpsac735645.jpg

He tells me the image on the front is a troll face. Don't be surpised if there's a dead fish in there!!! :lol:

45a9e408-bcc5-4f08-ad21-feb6b6fef42f_zps

He then decides it must be the layers of clear wrapping to explain the troll. He helped me get all the wrapping off.

f39070d6-fa6e-4311-8862-ae335eaeab92_zps

My gifts :wub:

Coral viewer and vertex mag-cleaner. My SS is the best :D!!!!!! No note saying who it's from, but I know it's from Claya. Thanks sooooooo much!!!! You made this really fun :happydance:.

f6322e8b-bb25-4c1d-b094-40d37fe3b8d6_zps

merrythankyou_zpse80a7b66.jpg

Whoever got this for you, really knows what's up! :)

Santa on the right looks higher than a kite. Santa on the left is like yep I grabbed your ass :P.

Busted out laughing so loud one of our regular guests (about 6 drinks into the Manager's Social) demanded to know what I was looking at. I reluctantly showed him. He also laughed and wanted to add his like. So thats one more from G. Elmer.

Pretty much. I actually just moved them. I can't see them under there unless I'm laying on the ground shaking presents ;).

They are NOT creepy!!!! :lol:

santas_zps250af44f.jpg

Doesn't the sassy santa on the left have a coke bottle in his hidden hand? I had a santa exactly like this as a kid, but it had a coke bottle.

Doesn't the sassy santa on the left have a coke bottle in his hidden hand? I had a santa exactly like this as a kid, but it had a coke bottle.

Probably a broken bottle he uses to slash people with. Geeze. Things like those old dolls creep me out.

That would certainly explain the second Santa's expression. .. where did that coke bottle go?

My USPS tracking info shows that my recipient's package is in their city... probably going out for delivery today or tomorrow.

Whoever got this for you, really knows what's up! :)

Claya :)

Mine doesn't. Doesn't look like it ever did. :)

I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing Tiki's gift to his giftee!!!!!! :D

Come to think of it, my santa had black boots, but everything else was the same, minus said coke bottle. I wonder if Coca-Cola used a variation of that doll for their own merchandise? Oh well :P

llama roadkill
Well... was a lil shy to post pics of my loot, er... i mean gifts!, but since everyone else is showing the goods...:

IMG_20131127_160044_zps4c837de6.jpg

Again thanks kguske2 It was everything i wanted/needed and more!!! muchas gracias!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I have that shirt! omgomgomg

Couple of regrets in the shipping of my SS package.

It was a big box and didn't pay for 50.00+ 2-3 Priority (hindsight, should have) I want it to be there already!

Should have made it 'signature required' so the recipient would have to make eye contact with the carrier as he receives the package :lol:

The good news, as of this morning the tracking shows the current location in CINCINNATI, OH 45235 which is two hours away from its destination :) The scheduled delivery day is Monday but maybe it will surprise us and get there tomorrow :D Now who lives two hours from Cinci?!

Couple of regrets in the shipping of my SS package.

It was a big box and didn't pay for 50.00+ 2-3 Priority (hindsight, should have) I want it to be there already!

Should have made it 'signature required' so the recipient would have to make eye contact with the carrier as he receives the package :lol:

The good news, as of this morning the tracking shows the current location in CINCINNATI, OH 45235 which is two hours away from its destination :) The scheduled delivery day is Monday but maybe it will surprise us and get there tomorrow :D Now who lives two hours from Cinci?!

Not me I live 1 hour from Cincy and 3 hours from Cleveland aka the mistake on the lake :).

i sent my SS gift out tuesday and it was supposed to arrive yesterday, so if you got your package let everyone know! i want to win all the things… haha.

Well ladies and.... men, I'm shipping off for basic on the 30th. It's been fun folks, I'll be back on here around this time next year.
That doesn't sound like much fun! You will be missed but check in often buddy.

Archived