Pod Your Reef

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

Oh shit I've been using them wrong then.

Beads are for cleaning not for playing guise.

Hmmmm.....

That's what the wife said.... :D

BTW..... Any way to get a clam mug???

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My package is going out tomorrow!! Sorry for the delay!

Thanks for setting this up, its a lot of fun waiting for a random package from who know who and filled with who knows what, but its reef related and thats all that matters!

llama roadkill
Well I posted in the secret santa pic thread but...

Thanks Secret Santa..I don't know who my santa is "the artists prefers to remain anonymous"

Oragami reindeer, a poem card and a frag rack...some frags too!

06ed10d7-2c50-43d5-92a9-23b99a9eecde.jpg

91d4e96e-fc5f-428e-95ea-1a0eeef8fdd7.jpg

Dat sixline. :D

like Clam from Tiki's wife?

Oh, Kat...

My package is supposed to arrive today. Apparently it's sitting in the post office some where. Damn southerners. ..

Sorry, I'm not the 'napper. I barely have time to sleep any more, let alone cut letters out of magazines, glue them in legible order, and mail them off to some one who isn't my secret Santa. It's absolutely something I would have done about 3 months ago though.

20131209_162647_zps9acf0d35.jpg

Wtf??!!!! Dear secret Santa from san Fran. 1)I'm mad you spoiled me, thats my job

2)hopefully I'll be stationed in Petaluma next year if so I'm coming over with alcohol and reef related stuff.

3)I'm so glad I did this! Total surprise and fun stuff! And I LOVE Swedish fish!

All jokes aside you made me day. You even trumped the absolutely amazing coral deal I got locally! And I mean its amazing.

To my santa gift recipient. I havent received the other half of your gift yet, I'm hoping it was just due to weather or something but it'll be out as soon as I can! I'll even ship it overnight! ;)

I forgot to even mention what I got!

Chemipure elite

BRS dosing pump

Some crazy ass timer

Intank clip and fishes stickers!

And of course sweedish fish! Yum! (Those were gone instantly)

you got hooked up!

You are not kidding. I don't know whether to be super appreciative or pissed baha!

He must have been extra good..... Looks like he hit the mother lode!!!

Hey coastie. Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm married,... and a dood... Lol. you're welcome! Just spreading the X-Mas cheer. I was also very much hooked up and hope you enjoy the gifts!!!

Hey coastie. Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm married,... and a dood... Lol. you're welcome! Just spreading the X-Mas cheer. I was also very much hooked up and hope you enjoy the gifts!!!

Now you just ruined my Christmas! Haha.

Thanks again, you completely made my day!

Archived