Top Shelf Aquatics

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She won't mind she will laugh. It could be a box of Hustlers and she would just roll her eyes lol.

Nah Hustlers would have been to classy :lol: You like those super trashy thicka than a snika/big booti mags :lol:

Damn it! I just seen this shirt jus now. I wish i would had seen it earlier and it would have made the box.

christmas1_full.jpg

SERENITYREEF DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR GIFT? Your SS would like to know :). They sent 4 Scolys priority and never heard a word.

If it was sent FedEx , or UPS then probably not. They are running about 5-6 days late in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area due to the ice storm we had last weekend .

Funny story for you. We were out mowing this fall and my geeky co worker found a backpack laying on the sidewalk. It had magic cards and a my little pony Gencon card deck in it. He put the card deck on ebay and the bids are up to 56 dollars lol.

Haha. Dude. Im still not geeky and I still don't know what magic cards are!

This is crazy. In case you guys didn't know (you probably don't). I have been looking up to Jarob for about two years now. His retired long 12 gallon tank is the reason I got into this hobby with the Mr. Aqua 12 gallon. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

11.jpg

Im still amazed that out of all people it would be the person behind my love for this tank.

Haha. Dude. Im still not geeky and I still don't know what magic cards are!

This is crazy. In case you guys didn't know (you probably don't). I have been looking up to Jarob for about two years now. His retired long 12 gallon tank is the reason I got into this hobby with the Mr. Aqua 12 gallon. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

[img=http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Jarobs/11.jpg]

Im still amazed that out of all people it would be the person behind my love for this tank.

i knew that! I took care of everyones needs and wants this year :P.

I am the 2nd to last house on my mailmans route. He comes between 7 and 9 p.m lol.

Yuck..I thought i lived in BFE and got my mail late. I guess there saving the best for last ova there.

She won't mind she will laugh. It could be a box of Hustlers and she would just roll her eyes lol.

No Scolys lmao that was just to get a rise out of Ben :). But Serenityreefs SS sent his gift weeks ago and has been waiting for him to post about it.

Awesome gifts! I know who your SS is :).

WOWOW :)

Yuck..I thought i lived in BFE and got my mail late. I guess there saving the best for last ova there.
The eagle has landed with signature confirmation lmfao. My normal mail guy was on vaca and it was a smoking hot blonde :). Pm coming your way.

The eagle has landed with signature confirmation lmfao. My normal mail guy was on vaca and it was a smoking hot blonde :). Pm coming your way.

OMG, a smoking hot blond delivers it, LMAO Even better!! That's so epic :lol: Totally made my day!

Were you like :blush: ''Umm i'm pretty sure this package wasn't for this address, but i'll take it anyways, just incase'' :lol:

Let's see it!

OMG, a smoking hot blond delivers it, LMAO Even better!! That's so epic :lol: Totally made my day! Were you like :blush: ''Umm i pretty sure this package wasnt for this address, but i'll take it anyways, just incase'' :lol:
I ripped the door open and said damn lol. Are you Brad ummmmmm yes lmao.

Let's see it!
Pics are loading right now.

I feel bad Zia went WAY overboard! I greatly appreciate all he did though.

I ripped the door open and said damn lol. Are you Brad ummmmmm yes lmao.

lmao off because i know wut she was handing you :lol::lol:

Pics are loading right now.

pop2.gif

Archived