ReefCleaners.org

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

They sent me a used pump when I paid for a new one. The box looked like someone ran over it with a car.

You know....I received a box from them that looked like a truck ran over it..this wasn't the shipping box, but the actual box that the pump came in. Luckily the pump was fine and new on the inside. Now I'm wondering if mine was a return.

I got two orders from marine depot and both were superbly packed in oversize boxes with 3 trillion edible packing peanuts I had to hide from the cat because he always wants to eat them.....

No free shirt yet though :(

Ugh..those Marine Depot packing peanuts!!!! My dog can't resist them :lol:.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My shipments from inTank & Marine Depot were both delayed due to our weather here. They show to be arriving tomorrow, so I will have to hurry to get them out . :scarry:

My shipments from inTank & Marine Depot were both delayed due to our weather here. They show to be arriving tomorrow, so I will have to hurry to get them out . :scarry:
3 dollars a day late fee EVERYDAY past the 11th. Pm for Paypal addy!

whats it gonna cost me to find out ? :naughtydance:

I forgot your mom's number, remind me and I'll fill you in.

Merry Christmas man. I was going to get you an RC Audi, but this one had more class.

I forgot your mom's number, remind me and I'll fill you in.

Merry Christmas man. I was going to get you an RC Audi, but this one had more class.

WTF? I needed that 2 dollars

I ordered my gifts 3 weeks ago and they still haven't shown up. <_< I guess I'm going to run to the store to get some stuff as soon as I get out of school. :slap:

I forgot your mom's number, remind me and I'll fill you in. Merry Christmas man. I was going to get you an RC Audi, but this one had more class.

:lol:

Thanks man, Merry Christmas

the feeding tongs are perfect btw .

Nuthin further on my end today.

And to my giftee, serously sorry about the losses. :(

Replacement frags are healing up nicely for shipment next week...Santa cannot disappoint

:lol:

Thanks man, Merry Christmas

the feeding tongs are perfect btw .

That's good, I spent two hours finding them. Amazon is a cruel bitch. About that number...?

So, my secret santa was amazing and went completely over the top with his presents and deserves all all the +1s in the world <3 Thank you Brian(Racer_x_123) for all the amazing stuffs. Also, everyone on my instagram love your choice in wrapping paper x)

sdfnasdkjfasdf So cute <3

11328605514_3286dfc572_c.jpg
Teh goodz(I totes have no idea what the acrylic container is for though lol)
11328653883_3a35230928_c.jpg

SO MUCH SUPER GLUE :haha:

11328611434_dcaa93d031_c.jpg
Just amazing
11328587374_314c4e8612_c.jpg
11328647263_7a4ff45c48_c.jpg

Hey your welcome! Its a coral viewer I made! I could not justify spending $20 on one so I built one instead!

jkfaskdfjsd THATS FREAKING AWESOME

Hey your welcome! Its a coral viewer I made! I could not justify spending $20 on one so I built one instead!

I just make my own as well. They work great!

Archived