Coral Vue Hydros

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, a whole new batch of mantis mugs went into the kiln this morning for their final glaze firing! We'll be unloading them tomorrow evening!

F6207C8C-orig_zps73e3527b.jpg

I wonder if my secret santa recipient would like one of them? Hehe. If you haven't received your package yet, it might just contain epicness! Or you might be getting socks...

Hey guys, a whole new batch of mantis mugs went into the kiln this morning for their final glaze firing! We'll be unloading them tomorrow evening!

F6207C8C-orig_zps73e3527b.jpg

I wonder if my secret santa recipient would like one of them? Hehe. If you haven't received your package yet, it might just contain epicness! Or you might be getting socks...

Ohhh my GOD... tell your wife not to ship mine yet. lol I want to see the new ones in case I need a set. I ordered Fred.

Does she take requests? :)

Islandoftiki would of been a great SS partner for Tamberav. I suck!!

You're pretty much the worst! :happy:

No worries, you're just costing me all sorts of :bling: haha

I know Jedi will appreciate the cup too :) But I'm pretty sure Jedi should have a mantis tank now....because of this... he set up that shiny fuge at the bottom... HMMMMmm?!

jedimasterben

I know Jedi will appreciate the cup too :) But I'm pretty sure Jedi should have a mantis tank now....because of this... he set up that shiny fuge at the bottom... HMMMMmm?!

:ninja:

Gene, that's so awesome! This is why I love Nano-reef Christmas! Also, secrete Santa... SPEAK UP and take responsibility for your kick ass gifts!!!

Haha. Sorry bud. Didn't realize it got out there so quick! Been busy with school and forgot to check on tracking.

Glad you're enjoying it. Hope that diy skimmer works out well for you!

Haha. Sorry bud. Didn't realize it got out there so quick! Been busy with school and forgot to check on tracking.

Sherif comes thru :P

Glad you enjoyed it. Merry Christmas buddy!

Here's my new "sock holder". Totally wanted this as my sock falls down and lets the nasties into the sump.

Vertex.jpg

My new coral viewer, awesome!

Viewer.jpg

Didn't request this, but still cool. I think it's some sort of acrylic rod for scaping?

Lawnman.jpg

Oh, and a nice frag of Jokers....I've been wanting these for quite awhile!

Thanks Santa-Lawn!

Here's my new "sock holder". Totally wanted this as my sock falls down and lets the nasties into the sump.http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/jack1978/media/Vertex.jpg.html'>Vertex.jpgMy new coral viewer, awesome!http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/jack1978/media/Viewer.jpg.html'>Viewer.jpgDidn't request this, but still cool. I think it's some sort of acrylic rod for scaping?http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/jack1978/media/Lawnman.jpg.html'>Lawnman.jpgOh, and a nice frag of Jokers....I've been wanting these for quite awhile!Thanks Santa-Lawn!
Lmfao those are beads to clean out your drain pipe :huh:
BattleAthletics

Lmfao those are beads to clean out your drain pipe :huh:

Oh shit I've been using them wrong then.

Beads are for cleaning not for playing guise.

Here's my new "sock holder". Totally wanted this as my sock falls down and lets the nasties into the sump.

Vertex.jpg

My new coral viewer, awesome!

Viewer.jpg

Didn't request this, but still cool. I think it's some sort of acrylic rod for scaping?

Lawnman.jpg

Oh, and a nice frag of Jokers....I've been wanting these for quite awhile!

Thanks Santa-Lawn!

Vertex sure has fancy packaging. I like it :D.

Going to try and get a tank set up this weekend lol, but I can't decide which one.

Here's what I have laying around empty:

-5g Minibow

-8g aqueon

-20g regular

-20g long

-18g ADA

-29g (30x13x16)

-40b

I have an aquarium hoarding problem :D

So give your person an aquarium.

No Problem at all!

Yeah, I did some serious tank maintenance over the weekend and I could not believe the level of grim that had accumulated on the wooden air stone.

My clown seems to like the pellets and it them being sinking helps me be able to feed them to my larger corals with a straw,

Thanks again!

My clown seems to like the pellets and it them being sinking helps me be able to feed them to my larger corals with a straw,

Thanks again!

Yeah. Thats what I feed my clowns. My lfs suggested it to me. Really high in protein.

No problem bud. Happy holidays.

Well I posted in the secret santa pic thread but...

Thanks Secret Santa..I don't know who my santa is "the artists prefers to remain anonymous"

Oragami reindeer, a poem card and a frag rack...some frags too!

06ed10d7-2c50-43d5-92a9-23b99a9eecde.jpg

91d4e96e-fc5f-428e-95ea-1a0eeef8fdd7.jpg

Wow everyone has been gifting and receiving some awesome stuff, props to everyone! Also good job to Lawnbro for hosting such a fun and kicka** SS this year!

The origami reindeer, and mantis mug and etsy handmade ornament were my favorites so far. So creative and thoughtful y'all!

So i shipped mine today :naughtydance: Big a** box and USPS wanted 51.00 for 2-3 Priority, bunk that! So i shipped it regular ground :scarry: for 21.00. Shows it getting there next Monday at the latest! So let the wait begin..

My SS recipient is in for a epic package loaded with :scarry: and :haha:

*i'm so buying one of those Seahorse mugs :D

Archived