Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

BattleAthletics

Well ladies and.... men, I'm shipping off for basic on the 30th. It's been fun folks, I'll be back on here around this time next year.

How old are you?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of regrets in the shipping of my SS package.

It was a big box and didn't pay for 50.00+ 2-3 Priority (hindsight, should have) I want it to be there already!

Should have made it 'signature required' so the recipient would have to make eye contact with the carrier as he receives the package :lol:

The good news, as of this morning the tracking shows the current location in CINCINNATI, OH 45235 which is two hours away from its destination :) The scheduled delivery day is Monday but maybe it will surprise us and get there tomorrow :D Now who lives two hours from Cinci?!

Not me I live 1 hour from Cincy and 3 hours from Cleveland aka the mistake on the lake :).

Hmmmm....... Seems like when we bought our RV from a dealer in Cincy, it took us a good 2 hours to get there!!!!!

Hmmmmm......... :unsure:

Well ladies and.... men, I'm shipping off for basic on the 30th. It's been fun folks, I'll be back on here around this time next year.

That doesn't sound like much fun! You will be missed but check in often buddy.

Yes, like the lawn guy says, check back and Thank You for your service!!!

Hmmmm....... Seems like when we bought our RV from a dealer in Cincy, it took us a good 2 hours to get there!!!!!

Hmmmmm......... :unsure:

Yes, like the lawn guy says, check back and Thank You for your service!!!

Well I guess if you were on the far east side of Cincy it could be 2 hours :). Hope Zia is my SS then :).

You all are having too much fun! I can't wait to get in on this next time. I'll be on the look-out all year for some unusual reef related items. hmmmm.......

llama roadkill

herbert_the_pervert_by_buggzz-d4fs34v.pn

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMM MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM

16 So young, so fresh, so wow

You like popsicles? Then you should come on down to the cellar. I have a whole freezer, full of popsicles.

BattleAthletics

Young and tender, like veal. Not that young, but what eva

MMM Hey there young fella, you must have a strong arm there you muscley arm boy. Goin' to the service and all...what branch?

You like popsicles? Then you should come on down to the cellar. I have a whole freezer, full of popsicles.

Who wants to find the roll of quarters strapped inside of my thiiiiiggghhh??????!!!!

FIRST PERSON TO DRINK ALL THE TYLENOL PM WINS!!!!!!

llama roadkill

MMM Hey there young fella, you must have a strong arm there you muscley arm boy. Goin' to the service and all...what branch?

Who wants to find the roll of quarters strapped inside of my thiiiiiggghhh??????!!!!

FIRST PERSON TO DRINK ALL THE TYLENOL PM WINS!!!!!!

I already drank the Tylenol PM.

Also, do you know where I can find a vehicle tricked out to look like an Ice Cream Truck? With colorful pictures of ice cream treats, and plays a tune the children love?

No santa yet. Apparently, I've been a bad girl... ;)

Something tells me santa may have paid you a visit this morning. ;)

USPS Tracking™

December 14, 2013 , 8:23 am

Delivered

Something tells me santa may have paid you a visit this morning. ;)

USPS Tracking™

December 14, 2013 , 8:23 am

Delivered

WHAAAAAAAAT I have been FOILED! :wub: :wub: Sweeet!

Need to charge my camera for pics to show it off!

Thank you! Best xmas present I will get this year!

WHAAAAAAAAT I have been FOILED! :wub: :wub: Sweeet! Need to charge my camera..!

I want to see pictures! I really hope it arrived all in one piece. It's something extra special and there's a little story to go with it.

I want to see pictures! I really hope it arrived all in one piece. It's something extra special and there's a little story to go with it.

I'm waiting with baited (or bad) breath to hear and see it!!!!! :unsure:

:) Thank you SO MUCH! What is the story?

DSC_0523_zps861c9fa6.jpg

This mug. This is the VERY FIRST mantis mug that Pamela ever made. It would never be for sale, so you have something particularly special right there. This is probably my favorite mug that she has made, and I'm excited that it's going to someone who will appreciate it as much as we do. I hope you get many years of enjoyment from it!

Cheers!

Did you eat all of the Swedish fish yet?

Archived