Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

oh there you are psy. You going to fess up to the ransome notes or what?

Sorry, I'm not the 'napper. I barely have time to sleep any more, let alone cut letters out of magazines, glue them in legible order, and mail them off to some one who isn't my secret Santa. It's absolutely something I would have done about 3 months ago though.

Psy was already eliminated by the profilers as the potential napper. Although he remains an "excellent case study" for future profilers in training.

We've got the nappers narrowed down to only a couple potential canidates. Although I have mah favorite, I will not reveal who it is for fear of tarnishing said individual's otherwise outstanding reputation. Time will tell? [checks over shoulder]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moar stuffs has arrived for giftees everywhere. In general I am really disappointed in the packaging of items I have ordered. Returns are a part of every business but sending out beat up packaging from their returns during holiday time does not seem like good practice.

And it is not any one vendor BTW.

Moar stuffs has arrived for giftees everywhere. In general I am really disappointed in the packaging of items I have ordered. Returns are a part of every business but sending out beat up packaging from their returns during holiday time does not seem like good practice.

Break out the beating stick kitty, beat those companies into shape!

No kidding! I received many packages this week from various places. Two of them had very questionable packaging, and that's being kind. One of the packages was actually open when it got here. I had to check to make sure my entire order was there! The other box had very little packing material to absorb the inevitable bouncing round that the box went through. Luckily none of my 3 mh bulbs were broken. Both boxes were from very reputable vendors that happen to be sponsors here so I'll leave it at that...

BRS has been dropping the ball. I will say it they suck this holiday season!

Careful Lawn man, they are one of our sponsors.......

BTW, I notice that under the Sponsor Forums, there isn't a thread for BRS, even though they are a sponsor. Anyone know why that is? Mods???

Careful Lawn man, they are one of our sponsors.......

BTW, I notice that under the Sponsor Forums, there isn't a thread for BRS, even though they are a sponsor. Anyone know why that is? Mods???

They sent me a used pump when I paid for a new one. The box looked like someone ran over it with a car.

I got two orders from marine depot and both were superbly packed in oversize boxes with 3 trillion edible packing peanuts I had to hide from the cat because he always wants to eat them.....

No free shirt yet though :(

No kidding! I received many packages this week from various places. Two of them had very questionable packaging, and that's being kind. One of the packages was actually open when it got here. I had to check to make sure my entire order was there! The other box had very little packing material to absorb the inevitable bouncing round that the box went through. Luckily none of my 3 mh bulbs were broken. Both boxes were from very reputable vendors that happen to be sponsors here so I'll leave it at that...

Good thing nothing broke Glenn.

No I meant the actual product packaging is beat up. Not the outer carton it came in or the way it was packed.

:D

il_570xN.533827410_q5bo.jpg

You bought it? I was thinking about buying one but I'm going out of town soon so I can't have anything shipped right now. Maybe after the holidays :)

You bought it? I was thinking about buying one but I'm going out of town soon so I can't have anything shipped right now. Maybe after the holidays :)

:naughtydance: How could i not, the freaken seahorse was even yellow :lol: I almost bought the bigger one to, but not a huge mantis fan. This new mug purchase could be a slippery slope and start a whole new collection for me :o Now i want a double handle seahorse one :D

llama roadkill

:naughtydance: How could i not, the freaken seahorse was even yellow :lol: I almost bought the bigger one to, but not a huge mantis fan. This new mug purchase could be a slippery slope and start a whole new collection for me :o Now i want a double handle seahorse one :D

Did you just say your aren't a mantis fan?

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A MANTIS YET I AM A FAN!

Did you just say your aren't a mantis fan?

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A MANTIS YET I AM A FAN!

That's not what i said tape2.gif

Didn't say i wasent a mantis fan, just not a huge mantis fan :lol:

That snow better make its way over here!

Was snowing in DC this morning.. and for a Florida boy.. not having driven in it ever, wasn't really that big a deal. I did learn not to roll down the windows... doesn't really work the same way to get rid of the morning dew.. it just falls in your lap.

That's not what i said tape2.gif

Didn't say i wasent a mantis fan, just not a huge mantis fan :lol:

I only like little mantises, too. Huge ones freak me out. They'll crush a boat. ;)

Was snowing in DC this morning.. and for a Florida boy.. not having driven in it ever, wasn't really that big a deal. I did learn not to roll down the windows... doesn't really work the same way to get rid of the morning dew.. it just falls in your lap.
The trick is to role the window down a little then back up. You do that few times and you have a nice hole to look out. Then you punch the gas and let the wind blow it off :).
BattleAthletics

The trick is to role the window down a little then back up. You do that few times and you have a nice hole to look out. Then you punch the gas and let the wind blow it off :).

Your such a violent lawn man.

Archived