Innovative Marine Aquariums

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

:)

Got my package yesterday from BattleAthletics!

MOTHA FRIGGIN MANTIS SHRIMP MUG! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! (also these are the cups my by IslandofTiki's missus and are amazing)

IMG_20131207_095259578.jpg

Literally couldn't wait to use it!IMG_20131207_095727140.jpg

The card reads "Enjoy the maximum caffeination brother." Thanks very much, this is AWESOME!

Your Welcome Ben and Battle ;)
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

I've had that thing since I started driving, so that's been like seven or eight years. Now I only keep my house key, and a couple other house keys on it. My car keys go on my lanyard/badge for work so I don't lose them lol. My house has an electronic deadbolt on it with a keypad, so I never have to worry about losing my keys, or my wife leaving without locking the door (which happened several times every week before that new lock). Now it's always locked 15 seconds after it is opened, and I don't need a key to get in :)

That mantis mug is tooo cool!!!!! I didn't know Tiki's wife made pottery. What's her website???? That was an awesome gift BattleAthletics...very creative :D.

I like that monkey mug too :lol:.

Thanks, Ben. I have a healthy addiction to Etsy!!!! I was just on there yesterday buying gifts.

Ohhh...she has a seahorse mug too...psst...Felicia and Zia!!!!! :).

If mantis shrimp were my thing, I'd buy this and store supplies in it, like my toothbrush for cleaning tank things, measuring spoons, etc. That would be cute :).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/171200919/mantis-shrimp-mug-fred?ref=related-1

Santa came!!!! :happydance:

All the way from Miami :D

....with a real sense of humor too!!!! :lol:

My son watched as I opened the present.....

present_zpsac735645.jpg

He tells me the image on the front is a troll face. Don't be surpised if there's a dead fish in there!!! :lol:

45a9e408-bcc5-4f08-ad21-feb6b6fef42f_zps

He then decides it must be the layers of clear wrapping to explain the troll. He helped me get all the wrapping off.

f39070d6-fa6e-4311-8862-ae335eaeab92_zps

My gifts :wub:

Coral viewer and vertex mag-cleaner. My SS is the best :D!!!!!! No note saying who it's from, but I know it's from Claya. Thanks sooooooo much!!!! You made this really fun :happydance:.

f6322e8b-bb25-4c1d-b094-40d37fe3b8d6_zps

merrythankyou_zpse80a7b66.jpg

Santa came!!!! :happydance:

All the way from Miami :D

....with a real sense of humor too!!!! :lol:

My son watched as I opened the present.....

present_zpsac735645.jpg

He tells me the image on the front is a troll face. Don't be surpised if there's a dead fish in there!!! :lol:

45a9e408-bcc5-4f08-ad21-feb6b6fef42f_zps

He then decides it must be the layers of clear wrapping to explain the troll. He helped me get all the wrapping off.

f39070d6-fa6e-4311-8862-ae335eaeab92_zps

My gifts :wub:

Coral viewer and vertex mag-cleaner. My SS is the best :D!!!!!! No note saying who it's from, but I know it's from Claya. Thanks sooooooo much!!!! You made this really fun :happydance:.

f6322e8b-bb25-4c1d-b094-40d37fe3b8d6_zps

merrythankyou_zpse80a7b66.jpg

After I sent it out I realized you may not have known what the troll face was for lol. The plan was to wrap it as annoyingly as humanly possible x)

Glad your son helped me out on that :lol:

That mantis mug is tooo cool!!!!! I didn't know Tiki's wife made pottery. What's her website???? That was an awesome gift BattleAthletics...very creative :D.I like that monkey mug too :lol:.
Don't give d bag Battle any credit :P. I am taking ALL the credit I set that one up ;).

:)

Got my package yesterday from BattleAthletics!

MOTHA FRIGGIN MANTIS SHRIMP MUG! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! (also these are the cups my by IslandofTiki's missus and are amazing)

IMG_20131207_095259578.jpg

Literally couldn't wait to use it!

IMG_20131207_095727140.jpg

The card reads "Enjoy the maximum caffeination brother." Thanks very much, this is AWESOME!

I hate you so much right now! I entered this SS hoping I would get that somehow. lol I knew I was screwed when you said you liked mugs though.

Didn't know she had a store though... sweet!

After I sent it out I realized you may not have known what the troll face was for lol. The plan was to wrap it as annoyingly as humanly possible x)

Glad your son helped me out on that :lol:

You did a GREAT job....mission accomplished :lol::D.

Santa lawn has many tricks up his sleeves and elves in his pants. :huh:

:lol:

I love elves. Like these.... :happy:

276abed7-7de9-4231-881e-4f4923e3c4c1_zps

Archived