Coral Vue Hydros

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my secret Santa gift today, and it's freakin' awesome!

Filter pad! Chemipure elite, New life spectrum fish food, a freakin' sweet hand drawn mantis picture and freakin' ninja throwing stars!!!

The funny thing is that I opened the box using my Benchmade morpho 32 butterfly knife. I'm officially a ninja now that I have the stars!

DB3C25BD-orig_zpsad0bee54.jpg

Brilliant! Thank you so much!

Ok, so who was my secret Santa?

That drawing kicks ass! My other mug came today and its awesome! Tell your wife thanks for the card, I love when people personalize stuff.

I got my secret Santa gift today, and it's freakin' awesome!

Filter pad! Chemipure elite, New life spectrum fish food, a freakin' sweet hand drawn mantis picture and freakin' ninja throwing stars!!!

The funny thing is that I opened the box using my Benchmade morpho 32 butterfly knife. I'm officially a ninja now that I have the stars!

Brilliant! Thank you so much!

Ok, so who was my secret Santa?

Sorry Tiki. I forgot to include my Secret Santa note.

I'm glad you liked it.:) You and psycho inspired the ninjas stars. They are just beginners stars until you upgrade to some heavy duty ones. Only the tips are sharp to reduce the risk of cutting yourself.

jedimasterben

Updated list:

All of those who HAVE received gifts are in red, those that have not are in black.

1.jedimasterben - Mantis coffee mug from BattleAthletics
2.jaden1592
3.SerenityReef - ??? from ???
4.Eisernes - Mag-float, MediCoral, Coraffix, Santa Pez dispenser, Jolly Rancher chews from Angel<3Nanos
5.llama roadkill - BRS 2-part stuff, pipette, CoralRX from 1.0reef
6.Lawnman - An incredibly gay box, covered in pics that show that zia never changes ink carts, containing a fresh new missus that promptly went to the salon, a card signed by Coco, a stocking full of KANDY, a nano mag, carbon and something, and an IM Minimax reactor! from ziareefer
7.Gena - Coral viewer and Vertex mag cleaner from Clayalaleona
8.Got2Envy - Zs n Ps, Robert Frost poem, origami reindeer, frag rack and unknown from Pinner Reef
9.Metrokat - Vitamin C supplement, Salifert test kit, bone cutters, and borrowed Apogee PAR meter from MikeTR
10.MikeTR - "chocolate and peanut butter coated crispy thingies" lol and a frag rack from amored
11.dtitus1 - ??? from brad908
12.VABumpkin - Unknown from Got2Envy
13.jamesb2012
14.islandoftiki - Filter pad, NLS pellets, an awesome mantis pic, AND FRIGGIN NINJA STARS from jamesb2012
15.Angel<3Nanos
16.Tamberav - OG mantis coffee mug, scraper, IC Gel, badass mantis card from Islandoftiki
17.el_ote - Coral Plus bulb, Julian's Thing, scraper, MD t-shirt from kguske2
18.Jack1978 - Filter sock mount, coral viewer, coral frag, and a "pipe cleaner" LMAO from Lawnman
19.1.0reef - RapidLED moonlight kit (bleh! :P) from llama roadkill
20.nanoreefer11 - Chillmaster cooling fan from basser1
21.ward827 - ChemiPure, Purigen, Glue gel, Fluval Tank Tweezers, and lollipops from Tamberav
22.Clayalaleona - Assload of gel glue, coral viewer, frag disks, Reef Chili, Red Sea Reef Foundation test kit, and razor blades from racer_x_123
23.Basser1
24.Psychosis - Fragging tools and mag rack from ???
25.Pinner Reef - Miscellaneous ransom notes lol
26.BattleAthletics
27.flsvedlund - Frag rack from, and a bottle of marine snow from Eisernes
28.ziareefer - Smushy face kitteh card WITH WEARABLE FRIGGIN ANTLERS, seahorse bottle opener, epoxy from flsvedlund
29.Arabtanker - Mangroves, IC Gel, CoralRX, Reef Suds soap, and pellet food from Reef_Suds
30.jbb_00 - Magic eraser, tweezers, SeaGel, and a friggin Audi from Psychosis
31.Jacob042426
32.Igreen - Instant Ocean 2.5g jug, monkey coffee mug from jedimasterben
33.kguske2 - Purigen and Chemipure Elite from ??? (maybe Maniu?)
34.Coastie - Chemipure Elite, dosing pump, "some crazy ass timer" lol, inTank clip, and Swedish fish from el_ote
35.Reefer82
36.Reef_Suds
37.armored - MJ1100, ornament, and card from gena
38.brad908 - BRS gift card from ward827
39.racer_X_123 - Chemipure, airstones, and NLS pellets from ArabTanker

I got nuthing.. As in like, absoultely nothing in my mailbox today. Actually has me worrried. No coupons even?!?
Go back to your mailbox now! There is a gift in it!

Reef Suds gift was shipped today. You have a extra special SS because you are getting 2 gifts :).

People check your doors and mailbox. USPS is running packages in one truck and mail in the other. I have 3 members that there tracking shows delivered today.

WOW! Only 8 out of 39 participants haven't received their SS gifts yet??? That's pretty good!
I think that # is less. Some have received and not posted.

Archived