Top Shelf Aquatics

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

jkfaskdfjsd THATS FREAKING AWESOME

Yeah, that's basically what I said after I finished yours so now I have one as well!

Glad you liked everything!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teh goodz(I totes have no idea what the acrylic container is for though lol)

Totes magoates? Reminds me of that new sprint commercial....those guys are great!

Best SS ever :happydance: My goodies arrived this morning. Everything was crazy thoughtful and totally made my day!!!

Because of the awesome card i knew who they were from, so THANK YOU Felicia aka mah seahorse buddy!!!

P1350338_zps135e10e9.jpg

The absolute coolest beer bottle opener EVER! I'll be putting this to good use starting tomorrow night, when my Broncos play the Chargers, so perfect timing!

P1350340_zpsbe05bc11.jpg

The card was my favorite!

Seriously a card with a smush face on front! Plus it has antlers for my smush face kitties at home :wub: Who even knew they had cards like these. So i'll snap some pictures of my =^..^= sporting there new Holiday look later this evening and throw the pictures up on my thread.

P1350345_zps5313b04e.jpg

If that wasn't enough, she ordered me a Efflo frag from Atlantis Aquarium to be drop shipped directly here this week. But the frag they cut accidentally got bleached when they changed there MH bulbs. So there healing a new frag. Don't even know what to say :blush:

Ive been pestering her for the longest about getting a Efflo frag from her colony that she recently lost to STN :(

All this was a total surprise, hints SS i guess :lol: and alot of fun! So thanks to Lawn for doing such a awesome job this year and a HUGE thanks to Felicia the most thoughtful reefer on this forum!!

Merry Christmas to all!

Yeah, that's basically what I said after I finished yours so now I have one as well!

Glad you liked everything!

I really never thought of doing that(now I dont have to turn off my freaking pumps to take pictures!)

Totes magoates? Reminds me of that new sprint commercial....those guys are great!

Idk who's commercial it was but they one that said "Idk my bff Jill" has stuck with me for the longest and its my district managers name so I bonded with her over it hahaha

The absolute coolest beer bottle opener EVER! I'll be putting this to good use starting tomorrow night, when my Broncos play the Chiefs, so perfect timing!

P1350340_zpsbe05bc11.jpg

Holy sh*t that bottle opener is the bomb!

UPS is STILL holdng my persons gifts hostage :rant:

EXCEPTION 12/10/2013 11:17:00 MESQUITE, TX US ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS

IN TRANSIT 12/08/2013 20:39:00 LOS ANGELES, CA US

DEPARTURE SCAN IN TRANSIT 12/06/2013 01:32:00 LOS ANGELES, CA US

ARRIVAL SCAN IN TRANSIT 12/05/2013 23:41:00 ANAHEIM, CA US

DEPARTURE SCAN IN TRANSIT 12/05/2013 21:10:00 ANAHEIM, CA US

ORIGIN SCAN MANIFEST PICKUP 12/05/2013 20:56:10 US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Oh UPS has been terrible. It has been 8-12 days and I have yet to receive a lot of UPS shipments. My own packages to customers have taken equally long to get there. Postal service however has been really good this time around.

Oh UPS has been terrible. It has been 8-12 days and I have yet to receive a lot of UPS shipments. My own packages to customers have taken equally long to get there. Postal service however has been really good this time around.

Oh I know , I'm still waiting on my inTank order that shipped out on the 4th .

I don't care for UPS although I know that not all the branches are as bad as the one in my area.

FedEx is always my preferred shipper. With USPS in a distant second. IME UPS deals with more volume than FedEx around this time of year but I can't say for certain.

jedimasterben

FedEx is always my preferred shipper. With USPS in a distant second. IME UPS deals with more volume than FedEx around this time of year but I can't say for certain.

FedEx is focused more towards air services - UPS deals with vastly more ground shipping, so while their total yearly volumes are usually similar, UPS usually does more because most people ship ground.

omgomgomg

Secret Santa arrived!

20131212_105414.jpg

20131212_105655.jpg

I am absolutely in love with you Santa. :wub:

I already dosed the Vitamin C, going to test my silicates in a little bit and the bone cutters are fabulous!!

Thank you so much for sending your Apogee Meter to test my lighting. I promise to send it back shortly.

Wow. Now, what is your screen name?

Thank you so much, you made my day.

omgomgomg

Secret Santa arrived!

20131212_105414.jpg

20131212_105655.jpg

I am absolutely in love with you Santa. :wub:

I already dosed the Vitamin C, going to test my silicates in a little bit and the bone cutters are fabulous!!

Thank you so much for sending your Apogee Meter to test my lighting. I promise to send it back shortly.

Wow. Now, what is your screen name?

Thank you so much, you made my day.

:) You're welcome..

I've been curious as to what your par levels are :P

OMG IT IS YOU

yes indeedy.. I have a feeling i'll be paying for return shipping.. I want some of your nasuta.. and fuzzy yellow milli.. which means I have to stop being a chicken shit about dosing my tank for red bugs.

Best SS ever :happydance: My goodies arrived this morning. Everything was crazy thoughtful and totally made my day!!!

Because of the awesome card i knew who they were from, so THANK YOU Felicia aka mah seahorse buddy!!!

P1350338_zps135e10e9.jpg

The absolute coolest beer bottle opener EVER! I'll be putting this to good use starting tomorrow night, when my Broncos play the Chargers, so perfect timing!

P1350340_zpsbe05bc11.jpg

The card was my favorite!

Seriously a card with a smush face on front! Plus it has antlers for my smush face kitties at home :wub: Who even knew they had cards like these. So i'll snap some pictures of my =^..^= sporting there new Holiday look later this evening and throw the pictures up on my thread.

P1350345_zps5313b04e.jpg

If that wasn't enough, she ordered me a Efflo frag from Atlantis Aquarium to be drop shipped directly here this week. But the frag they cut accidentally got bleached when they changed there MH bulbs. So there healing a new frag. Don't even know what to say :blush:

Ive been pestering her for the longest about getting a Efflo frag from her colony that she recently lost to STN :(

All this was a total surprise, hints SS i guess :lol: and alot of fun! So thanks to Lawn for doing such a awesome job this year and a HUGE thanks to Felicia the most thoughtful reefer on this forum!!

Merry Christmas to all!

Yay! I am glad your package made it there so much faster than expected. USPS is apparently on the ball this holiday season! It wasn't expected to arrive until tomorrow!

You're very welcome, seahorse buddy! I am so thrilled to hear how much you like the gifts. I saw that card and just had to get it because it was too perfect! I can't wait to see antler kitten photos :) I'm also glad to hear the bottle opener got there in time to be used for the big game!

Btw, you can't give me the "most thoughtful reefer" since I already said that was you for the spiral wire you sent me. :D Merry Christmas!

All sorts of awesome happening up in here!

Good works peps.

Still nothin on my end. Perhaps Lawnman made an escape.

Meh. More than likely he has been chopped up into little bits. You get more when you part out.
BattleAthletics

Meh. More than likely he has been chopped up into little bits. You get more when you put out.

Now this is true!

Checked the mail, no dice, my ss should of drove it here him/herself. We could of drank some molly and been on the news.

Archived