Top Shelf Aquatics

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge 🏁

Christopher Marks

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Shoot I think I lose 4 gallons a day at least...............hell my 100 would do 3 a day...........

Just built a stand for a RS 650P for a local store..............the RS stands leave a lot to be desired...............

oh dont get me started...lol I just hope I have no issues 

• Haha 1

I just want to say sorry to anyone if I haven’t visited your built threads yet, so many builds it’s really tough, but I’ll see them all before this contest is over!!!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, devaji108 said:

Heck yeah is that the life guard AIOs did you get the stack? all 3? I thought i saw it sold like that some where?

never mind i read your build thread....carry on ...lol 

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Is that the 7 in the back ground..................:unsure: was thinking the life guard tanks but like I said....................like I need to enter................

Yeah, I got the 4.1 and the 7.4 gal but ended up going with the 4.1 gallon. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Don’t forget to put a condiment in it and take a picture to be eligible. 

Yup, I posted it in my build thread. Thanks for the reminder 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, AndrewCabanas said:

Done! Didn't take the photo with a condiment because I'm not a fan of any. Super excited for the progression of my little pico tank 🔥

Hey Andrew - You need to make sure you follow all entry guidelines, quick!! Get a condiment pic, then post a link to your thread here, don't forget to add the "365 day challenge" tag to your thread! If you get it done ASAP, you may still qualify your tank to enter!

ALSO - ALL YOU NEW ENTRANTS!! Make sure you add the "365 day challenge" tag to your thread. Not only is it in the initial post to do so, it helps everyone follow all the tanks entered into the contest. We have OVER 70 TANKS in this contest and it's the easiest way we have to make sure everyone can follow each other!! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 2
36 minutes ago, McCune said:

This must be like the show Tanked.

instant tank setup in one day 

dont you know any  thing is possible with patron?? 

• Like 1
Christopher Marks

Congrats to all who have entered our reef keeping challenge, it's going to be a fun year! 🎉

I want to especially thank @kimberbee for all her help in running this competition and keeping everyone on track! You've helped make all this fun possible! ❤️ 

We'll have the official competitors list posted soon, along with links to everyone's 365 day journals.

Super shoutouts to @Jeff@CoralVue and the CoralVue Team for supporting the Nano-Reef Community every month and sponsoring these incredible prizes for our 365 Day Challenge! Their generous support helps to keep our community freely available to hobbyists all around the world! Thank you for all you do! 🙌

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Going to be interesting to see what happens over a year...………...who will have corals growing out of the tank...……….:unsure: 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

@Christopher Marks Is there a way to get all 70 some odd tanks filed under one quick tab on the home page so we can more easily keep up with them? Like how you do the photo of the month tab?

I was thinking the same! I am sure it's happening..it's really gonna be a lot of fun to watch all these tanks come together over the next year.  

• Like 7
52 minutes ago, devaji108 said:

I was thinking the same! I am sure it's happening..it's really gonna be a lot of fun to watch all these tanks come together over the next year.  

It is very hard to follow everyone build, so it would be nice to be in one place.

• Like 3
ECLS Reefer

I know you can search the required 365daychallenge tag, but my search does not always work reliably. Would definitely be handier to have it all filed under one link on the home page.

31 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I know you can search the required 365daychallenge tag, but my search does not always work reliably. Would definitely be handier to have it all filed under one link on the home page.

By "search" do you mean "click"? Cause of you click the tag it gives you 3 pages of all 70+ threads using that tag. 

• Like 3
ECLS Reefer
11 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

By "search" do you mean "click"? Cause of you click the tag it gives you 3 pages of all 70+ threads using that tag. 

Well I get that and yes I did mean search before I remembered the actual thread has the tag, but wouldn’t it be so much easier and organized if it was all filed away in a big fat thread on the home page? Would make the more ocd among us happy 😉

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

did not know that...you lean something new every day!

• Like 1
Christopher Marks
3 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

@Christopher Marks Is there a way to get all 70 some odd tanks filed under one quick tab on the home page so we can more easily keep up with them? Like how you do the photo of the month tab?

I'll see if I can put some sort of feed together, or make a dedicated page somehow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic