Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge 🏁

Christopher Marks

7 minutes ago, spectra said:

2 days left.....................thinking.....................

You said you missed multiple smaller tanks...now would be a good time to start one! Got an extra in the closet?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, SeaFurn said:

You said you missed multiple smaller tanks...now would be a good time to start one! Got an extra in the closet?

Nope took my nuvo 14 and also a UNS I had to the local dealer........... have to drop off a strand tomorrow to him and may see if he still had a waterbox 10 in there...........

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Nope took my nuvo 14 and also a UNS I had to the local dealer........... have to drop off a strand tomorrow to him and may see if he still had a waterbox 10 in there...........

That would be a good choice. Would you stock with coral from the 150 or do something different? 

I’m about to move my old school 2.5g disaster into a Lifegard 4.1.  Thought about doing that in conjunction with this contest but I don’t know...doesn’t seem legit since it’s just the same disaster in different tank. I guess I could change it up a bit. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

I have decided not to allow Auto Water Change systems based upon our 'no external plumbing' rule. Sorry @McCune, but thank you for clarifying.

thanks for cleaning that up. I was unsure what the final thought  was.  

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, spectra said:

I almost bought the WB 20 had a theme picked out and all. surprising as I normally dont care for cubed tanks but I  was between that and the fiji cube.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, SeaFurn said:

That would be a good choice. Would you stock with coral from the 150 or do something different? 

I’m about to move my old school 2.5g disaster into a Lifegard 4.1.  Thought about doing that in conjunction with this contest but I don’t know...doesn’t seem legit since it’s just the same disaster in different tank. I guess I could change it up a bit. 

Not sure but do have a mantis shrimp who lives in the sump of the 750............its has rock and sand down there in the fuge area and is lit with a Tide...........

28 minutes ago, spectra said:

wait thought it was the mrs tank..............

I’ve bequeathed the responsibility of caring for the tank and posting the required photos on her when I travel. She’s still not 100% on board 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
40 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I’ve bequeathed the responsibility of caring for the tank and posting the required photos on her when I travel. She’s still not 100% on board 😂😂😂

Well get her on board................and by the sounds of it you may be traveling a little to much............

7 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

was there ever a ruling on this?

For equipment yes, but I don't believe @Christopher Marks ruled on backordered tanks.  If we assume that we need to have the tank, maybe you can try a local PETCO.  If you can source one local (or something that you like as much), you could always cancel the Amazon order since they haven't shipped it yet.

I'd go shopping today at the big box pet stores, Walmart, and your LFS's.  I'd love for you to be officially in the contest, although I'll still follow along if not.  Or maybe CM has a soft spot for procrastinators.

• Like 1
MainelyReefer
10 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

was there ever a ruling on this?

Picture deleted

Given how active you are on the forum and supportive of other people I think we should rally behind allowing you to participate.  Thought..... go to a LFS have them open a fluval box up put a condiment in and get a picture no one will notice! Better yet buy local!

MainelyReefer
53 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

How can I delete that post including the picture? Does it have to be done by a moderator?

If possible anyone who quoted me please delete I am cancelling the credit card now. Such a bad idea. 

Go into edit, highlight the picture, delete!

Not that this was not stupid under any circumstance but I have definitely been a little off since 12/29/19. While walking my dog at 5am I witnessed a neighbor kill himself. I know there was nothing I could have done. He had no idea I was even there. 

• Sad 3
  • Wow 2
6 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

While walking my dog...

OMG!  That's horrible.

21 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Well I cancelled the CC. 

Good; I didn't even notice the card info.  But I imagine the bank can cancel all of the charges.  Sorry you had to go through the trouble.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic