Cultivated Reef

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge šŸ

Christopher Marks

24 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Letā€™s go.Ā 

Ā 

Alright Iā€™m out, thereā€™s noĀ competing with what youā€™re gonna do with that šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚Ā 

Ā 

In all seriousness though I canā€™t wait to see what you bring to this competition.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
Aqua Splendor

I'm starting to pee in my pants with all those entry lately.

Still didn't put my participation yet, too busy creating video, but. i. will.

Ā 

And please if anyone see me ghosting without my participation post before the deadline, spam me.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sancho said:

Alright Iā€™m out, thereā€™s noĀ competing with what youā€™re gonna do with that šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚Ā 

Ā 

In all seriousness though I canā€™t wait to see what you bring to this competition.Ā 

Thanks, man! Ā I have no idea if I can hang this time around (a lot less free time), but Iā€™ll give it a college try. Ā šŸ˜„

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

well this challenge/comp. is getting pretty full! there's going to be some great tanks.

Ā 

will such a full comp I think we need to harass @Jeff@CoralVueĀ  for some more swag I mean there are dropping some game changing stuff so what a better way to get the word out than is comp??

what do yaĀ  say jeff? HAHA

Ā 

I know we do this for fun and not the prizes, but hey who would not like to win some great stuff.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Sancho said:

Ā 

Right?! I was thinking the same thing... even theĀ condiment shot is amazing...Ā 

Ā 

@TigahboyĀ youā€™re such a great photographer, and clearly with your fierce new logo you mean business... this is gonna get good! šŸ’› Do you have stickers to trade with your new logo, btw? If so,Ā Iā€™d love to trade...Ā 

• Like 1
CoralVue Aquarium Products
On 2/23/2020 at 9:13 AM, devaji108 said:

well this challenge/comp. is getting pretty full! there's going to be some great tanks.

Ā 

will such a full comp I think we need to harass @Jeff@CoralVueĀ  for some more swag I mean there are dropping some game changing stuff so what a better way to get the word out than is comp??

what do yaĀ  say jeff? HAHA

Ā 

I know we do this for fun and not the prizes, but hey who would not like to win some great stuff.

Ā 

Ā 

I've probably got some stickers around here somewhere ... HYDROS, CoralVue, Aquaforest ... is that the type of swag you're looking for?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Aqua Splendor

Ā 

ā–‘Oā–‘fā–‘fā–‘iā–‘cā–‘iā–‘aā–‘lā–‘ ā–‘eā–‘nā–‘tā–‘rā–‘yā–‘ ā–‘pā–‘aā–‘rā–‘tā–‘iā–‘cā–‘iā–‘pā–‘aā–‘tā–‘iā–‘oā–‘nā–‘

Ā 

@Christopher MarksĀ Did I forgot anything?

• Like 8
48 minutes ago, Jeff@CoralVue said:

I've probably got some stickers around here somewhere ... HYDROS, CoralVue, Aquaforest ... is that the type of swag you're looking for?

I love stickers šŸ™‚

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Jeff@CoralVue said:

Ooohh! I havenā€™t got any stickers yet and Iā€™ve got an ice cap running šŸ˜ƒ Swag!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jeff@CoralVue said:

I know lots of ppl love stickers I was thinking the new ATS you guys have...but I have big dreams and wishes....LOL

thanks for sponsoring this challenge with the new controllers I am really excited about them.Ā  Ā 

• Like 2
On 2/22/2020 at 4:14 AM, Snow_Phoenix said:

Your cat is gorgeous! Welcome back. šŸ™‚Ā 

Thank you!Ā  And yes, Lily is gorgeous and she knows it!Ā šŸ˜„

On 2/22/2020 at 10:42 AM, yoshii said:

Woo hoo! Glad you're entering Felicia!Ā  :happydance:

Ā 

@banasophia I'm thinking about it but the tank I want can't be shipped to Hawaii šŸ˜­ I have one local option that I plan to check out soon

Ā 

Thanks for letting me know this was going on!Ā  The timing was too perfect not to go ahead and enter.Ā  Did you have any luck finding something to enter with?

• Like 1

Alright, I'm officially in!Ā  Here are my condiment photos.Ā  Gotta love some homemade pepper jelly from my garden!

IMG_7017.thumb.jpg.9bf464d570f3c3adeba27a60efe0ad07.jpg

Ā 

IMG_7018.thumb.jpg.2952833b7702112e884a7e89deb11a56.jpg

Ā 

And here is the link to my aquarium journal:

Ā 

• Like 9
5 hours ago, devaji108 said:

anyone know the # of entries so far?

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

I think over 40 - might be even close to 50. Not entirely sure, because not everyone is using the tags.Ā 

~52Ā 

Ā 

With ~5 more that said they may enter

Ā 

Those are unofficial numbers, of courseĀ 

Ā 

šŸš”šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Ā