Pod Your Reef

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge 🏁

Christopher Marks

22 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

So many entries I am up to 3 cups of coffee instead of two so I can read all the updates every morning! Good thing I don't get the grand kids till the afternoon.

You're going to be busy supporting this lot

• Like 4
growsomething
39 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

So many entries I am up to 3 cups of coffee instead of two so I can read all the updates every morning! Good thing I don't get the grand kids till the afternoon.

This is better than the news any morning

• Like 6
CoralVue Aquarium Products
15 hours ago, devaji108 said:

I know lots of ppl love stickers I was thinking the new ATS you guys have...but I have big dreams and wishes....LOL

thanks for sponsoring this challenge with the new controllers I am really excited about them.   

Thanks! We think they are a good fit for small tanks. You can add on to them as well by incorporating another Control 2, Control 4, or any of the other things I can't talk about today but will be announced before this contest ends. 

We are working on some other scrubber styles that may be more appropriate for members here. 😉

• Like 5
CoralVue Aquarium Products
18 hours ago, Tamberav said:

I love stickers 🙂

18 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Ooohh! I haven’t got any stickers yet and I’ve got an ice cap running 😃 Swag!!

Alright, let me see if I can work some magic... I will follow up once I track down the stickers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Jeff@CoralVue said:

Thanks! We think they are a good fit for small tanks. You can add on to them as well by incorporating another Control 2, Control 4, or any of the other things I can't talk about today but will be announced before this contest ends. 

We are working on some other scrubber styles that may be more appropriate for members here. 😉

Will you ever have the same chemistry monitors as the competition? I don’t need the dosing control but I’d love to see it tell what Calcium/KH and Mag are sitting, besides the ph and salinity. 

1 minute ago, Jeff@CoralVue said:

Alright, let me see if I can work some magic... I will follow up once I track down the stickers!

Oh yaaaaasssss!!! So excited thank you!

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Jeff@CoralVue said:

Hey Jeff,

setting here thinking about temp control  on nano tanks. I re watched the video  at macna Orlando & you-coral vue  said the control 2 is more geared to FW non planted tanks. why is that? if you can talk about the limitations of the control 2. from what little i understand there will be no salinity monitoring for either units at launch correct?   

debating between getting the extra modules for the apex to run a 2nd tank, wait around for the hydros, risk it with an inkbird  or just do nothing at all and have faith in my heater...

any word on the  release date of the hydros and is there going to be a pre-order deal? asking for a friend...  the soon to be fish in my nano..HAHA

thanks Jeff you rock  

• Like 1

Here is my build. Bent a couple of the rules. Just want to be part of the fun. If that means not officially being entered so be it. Just want to see how each tank evolves over time. 

• Like 3
This guy is extra salty
8 hours ago, Jeff@CoralVue said:

🧐 nano ATS you say...

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

🧐 nano ATS you say...

I am building one for my tank. already build one but gave it away as a xmass gift for the secret  Santa on R2R...

it's not gonna be a salty laser cut perfection ooh la la but its still gonna be nice! 

This guy is extra salty
1 minute ago, devaji108 said:

I am building one for my tank. already build one but gave it away as a xmass gift for the secret  Santa on R2R...

it's not gonna be a salty laser cut perfection ooh la la but its still gonna be nice! 

🤣 don't get me started!

I have two prototypes that I might use for this contest build, both utilize the back chambers. now I just have to scale it down lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

🤣 don't get me started!

I have two prototypes that I might use for this contest build, both utilize the back chambers. now I just have to scale it down lol

mine will be upflow ATS about .5 to 1 cube per day. but not 100% sure I even need it. I guess I could slack on WC to get the n&P up and feed more. we shall see.   

7 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Another Meme by the tank keeper... Also, very fitting. 🤫

C1C70EA4-921A-4D39-979D-D58F5A75439B.jpeg

9B5893F4-90F8-4942-9BBB-8D10A9B0D6F1.jpeg

The tank keeper has been broken 🎉🎉
Do they know yet? 😅

• Haha 3
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic