Christopher Marks

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge 🏁

Aqua Splendor

Thank you @Christopher Marks for this contest, really appreciate, it was a very fun contest

Congratulation to winner with an interesting price: Tiny Tiger @Tigahboy and the Salty British @SaltyGallon you both have very great tank. 

Bravo to everyone, seriously it was a very challenging year, we all know salt aquarium can be demanding at time, this contest was very diverse, shape, color, structure, size, (USA, UK, CAN winners uh) and I really enjoy watching other tank and how they proceed to achieve their goal. 

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read, vote and comments.
And remember: Keep it wet!

now excuse me, I've another video to edit!

• Like 6

SaltyGallon

Super cool. Thanks so much to everyone that voted and thanks to @Christopher Marks for putting it on! Congrats @Tigahboy and @Aqua Splendor - two very worthy winners! 🥂

Looking forward to the next one 😎

• Like 7

McCune

How it feels to win the bad luck award

image.gif.951110b583fc4492897f3d0874721fe5.gif

I just want to thank all the other competitors for having better luck and allowing me to win this momentous award

4A704E63-805E-4E74-9345-F72811EC57D0.thumb.jpeg.d606b2a19eb157f1b069b384d77db040.jpeg
In all seriousness thank you @Christopher Marks for putting on a fun contest. I hope we have another one soon 

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

ef4life

I think nano reef is already ready for another contest soon 😃

• Like 3

Tamberav

Congrats to all the winners! Awesome!

5 hours ago, McCune said:

How it feels to win the bad luck award

image.gif.951110b583fc4492897f3d0874721fe5.gif

I just want to thank all the other competitors for having better luck and allowing me to win this momentous award

4A704E63-805E-4E74-9345-F72811EC57D0.thumb.jpeg.d606b2a19eb157f1b069b384d77db040.jpeg
In all seriousness thank you @Christopher Marks for putting on a fun contest. I hope we have another one soon 

Those tshirts and stickers have to be earned! They are seriously awesome limited edition feel 🙂 Wear it proudly! 

• Like 2

debbeach13

Congratulations everyone! Thank you Chris and Coralvue Hydros.

• Like 4

SaltyGallon
2 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Congratulations everyone! Thank you Chris and Coralvue Hydros.

The question I want to know Deb is... What will be the fate of diver Dan???

• Like 2

debbeach13

For now he is safe. Lights out you can see him. After lights on fir a couple hours not so much. I placed an order at reefcleaners to replenish my CUC for the 20L and 3 new sexies for the Evo 5. I had three in there but there now is only two. I just hope the two except the new guys. I am sure they will be tiny. 

image.jpg

• Like 9

devaji108

contrats guys, 

I hope you do keep the tanks. I know I will even tho I dropped the ball big time on this challenge.

365 day nano challenge = one heck of a year hmmm should we blame CM for this or was he tring to tell us something?? haha 

• Haha 3

StealthPrix

The wife and I just remodeled our basement and I have the perfect spot for a nano or pico. I'm holding out hope for another contest!

• Like 6

Lorenz725

Got my prize pack thank you Chris for putting this on and everything you do for the reefing community! 3092EB7E-3CDA-4B9A-A78E-659552B72145.thumb.jpeg.208b6b09ad085813460df1116c7d3870.jpegDA6DCA48-D4FE-4D3A-84BE-8E2C6BD697E6.thumb.jpeg.9525460baed2722f21c2dcc92ea8d4b6.jpeg

• Like 9

Christopher Marks

You're very welcome! 🙂 

• Like 2