inTank Media Baskets

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge 🏁

Christopher Marks

I keep deleting the picture but the attachment link brings it back after I save the edit. ok got to walk away for a few minutes. Take the kids to the park. At least the card is cancelled hopefully no creepers come to my house! 

• Like 2

I counted 60 entries so far... WOW!! 

There's still time to enter, just be sure you meet all the initial entry requirements on the first post!! 

Also, don't forget DIY AIO'ers - we need a second dry condiment picture once your AIO is installed!! 

On 2/21/2020 at 10:50 AM, Christopher Marks said:

'Work in progress' DIY all-in-one tanks do not need to be 100% finished by the 29th and will be accepted as long as the journal and condiment photo requirements are still met by the 29th. If you can show you have the empty tank with condiment inside, your work in progress DIY AIO plans, and don't start up the tank before the AIO insert is installed, you'll be all set to enter and stay qualified. We will also need to see a second condiment in tank photo with the AIO installed, before it gets filled up.

(I added the red for emphasis 👮‍♀️)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

I counted 60 entries so far... WOW!! 

There's still time to enter, just be sure you meet all the initial entry requirements on the first post!! 

WOW 60 entries! that is alot of tanks to fallow! this is gonna be fun! 

• Like 3

My amazon plan failed. The delivery guy showed up as my wife was back out of the driveway and he dropped it off to her759B9FDD-A484-4079-BF24-E6F8D067A7A7.thumb.jpeg.949a0cbdde233c5d05cd248dd3242227.jpeg

Feel like I deserve this award.

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 9
  • Wow 1

Hello I’m new to the forum but not new to the hobby. I just got my Waterbox 20 and posted it on a Facebook group. And few people told me about the challenge and I would like in on the action 

B4E9E83D-3E06-46A5-9079-87B7C5A25BF6.jpeg

3E29C15A-981B-4948-843C-B4D02FB91D3F.jpeg

• Like 5
Chadicus Meridius
1 hour ago, ProZack said:

Hello I’m new to the forum but not new to the hobby. I just got my Waterbox 20 and posted it on a Facebook group. And few people told me about the challenge and I would like in on the action 

Take a condiment pic if your going to join. Do it before u add water.

• Like 2

welcome! glad you made it.

proZack such a great name...lol

I just got my Waterbox 20...

7 minutes ago, Seea said:

Take a condiment pic if your going to join. Do it before u add water.

And create/link a journal thread here (with the 365 day challenge tag)!!

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

I keep deleting the picture but the attachment link brings it back after I save the edit. ok got to walk away for a few minutes. Take the kids to the park. At least the card is cancelled hopefully no creepers come to my house! 

You have to delete the attachment too. Scroll down to the attachment and there will be a little trash can icon on it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, devaji108 said:

welcome! glad you made it.

proZack such a great name...lol

Yep I made it. Haha thanks prozack is prolly what I’ll need until I get the tank up and running ha

1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

And create/link a journal thread here (with the 365 day challenge tag)!!

Thanks for the help will do!

7 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

How can I delete that post including the picture? Does it have to be done by a moderator?

If possible anyone who quoted me please delete I am cancelling the credit card now. Such a bad idea. 

PM’d you... I’m available now to try to help if you’re free 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

You have to delete the attachment too. Scroll down to the attachment and there will be a little trash can icon on it.

It worked Thank You I did not see the trash can until you commented. So much for trying to be funny. Thank you to everyone for trying to help and offering your support. I appreciate it.

• Like 4
Chadicus Meridius

What’s a good heater for a 20 gallon aquarium that’s 25$ And fits in 10 inches of space. Lemme correct that 11.2348 inches is the biggest I can fit, preferably 8-10 inches.

17 minutes ago, Seea said:

What’s a good heater for a 20 gallon aquarium that’s 25$ And fits in 10 inches of space. Lemme correct that 11.2348 inches is the biggest I can fit, preferably 8-10 inches.

Jager heater 75w is 10.2 inches but the top is okay to stick out. Water line mark is maybe an inch down. They run around 20 dollars.

I do keep my heaters on controllers as any brand of heater eventually can fail. The controller should give less temp swing as well.

Some people just replace heaters every 2 years.

Chadicus Meridius
19 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Jager heater 75w is 10.2 inches but the top is okay to stick out. Water line mark is maybe an inch down. They run around 20 dollars.

I do keep my heaters on controllers as any brand of heater eventually can fail. The controller should give less temp swing as well.

Some people just replace heaters every 2 years.

Ok thank you.

the order is complete 270$

11 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

Given how active you are on the forum and supportive of other people I think we should rally behind allowing you to participate.  Thought..... go to a LFS have them open a fluval box up put a condiment in and get a picture no one will notice! Better yet buy local!

I tried but I could not do it. Not in stock or do not carry it. Every Petco in search locations (6), five LFS Longwood, Orlando, Winter Park, Casselberry, Maitland. I realize I could get a different style tank. But I do not want to. I did receive an improved expected delivery of four days earlier. So I will go back to plan A. Unofficial not a contestant - testing the limits of an out of the box AIO. Now back to greeting the new contestants. Thanks again everyone.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
On 2/21/2020 at 10:50 AM, Christopher Marks said:

'Work in progress' DIY all-in-one tanks do not need to be 100% finished by the 29th and will be accepted as long as the journal and condiment photo requirements are still met by the 29th. If you can show you have the empty tank with condiment inside, your work in progress DIY AIO plans, and don't start up the tank before the AIO insert is installed, you'll be all set to enter and stay qualified. We will also need to see a second condiment in tank photo with the AIO installed, before it gets filled up.

Sooo this clarification came long after my entry was filled, scaped, and stocked... nevertheless, to be compliant, I drained, dried, and re-photographed:

ci9E3sz.jpg?1

Don't read into the condiment choice too much.. 😅😂

Official reentry post

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
53 minutes ago, SeaFurn said:

Tick, Tick, Tick...still thinking???

Yeah went to the local dealer and dropped of a stand I did for him.............looked at the WB10 and said no I dont need another tank right now to deal with.............plus just gave a tunze ato to a friend for his daughters tank so would have to get another one and a heater.........then a light and shoot 500 later would have a tank........I just grabbed a few corals and came home.......

Will have to watch from the outside and see who does what in this contest..........

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic