inTank Media Baskets

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge 🏁

Christopher Marks

2 hours ago, Aqua Splendor said:

Btw is there a list with all the competitor? Couldn't see it I think

You can do a search just type 365 day AIO challenge then 67 threads will show up including the contest announcement thread. You can try clicking the tag shown under the title of this thread but that might show all the posts I forget.

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
CoralVue Aquarium Products

Our HYDROS aquarium controllers launch next month. We'll be updating https://www.coralvuehydros.com next week so you learn more about the prizes in this contest. We are also hosting a LIVE streaming event *I believe* next week to show you something new we've been working on. 

• Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

128 days to go. I wonder how many tanks / members are still?

Uh, good question, I'm sure that Covid situation screwd many plan for a lot of people.

I'm wondering also if the rule of photo of front of the aquarium each month will play a role or not? I spotted many participant not publishing a photo so I wonder If we might need to "relax" that rule? @Christopher Marks  Will know at the end I guess, see where the things are?

I think we started with 67, if we have 20 still on I will be happy with that!
I will try to promote something for this contest at the end, like a presentation video or something, I don't know yet, but I would love to see more new people in this hobby!

• Like 1

Technically I’m still in, but I’ve got a jar with a piece of live rock, some pathetic star polyps, and a goby squatting after being kicked out of his tank lol

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Scroll up Chris did make an allowance because of COVID but I did not see any take advantage of it. 

He talk about March, April, or May. (To be precise).

• Like 1

Same here. Some of my monthly FTS get caught in my IG post to the tank thread, but I’m pretty sure I gotten one in each month. Sure hope so. 

My tank used to be really pretty and now it’s kinda blah 😑 

• Like 3

I don't think my tank has changed at all for most of the competition, could probably turn my FTS into a gif of my sassy little Rolland's damselfish and you'd never know the difference, but I'm here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
33 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

my point was.

Yes 🙂 I didn't know how to translate the rest of my sentence so I just deleted in my post :P. agree with you 🙂

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Still around... thankful my tank is low maintenance... just got back from a week and a half out of town and the hubs didn’t crash it, so that’s a plus. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
NoOneLikesADryTang
12 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Still around... thankful my tank is low maintenance... just got back from a week and a half out of town and the hubs didn’t crash it, so that’s a plus. 

Sounds like he deserves some "special recognition" for that!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic