Christopher Marks

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge 🏁

debbeach13
On 5/28/2020 at 2:12 PM, Christopher Marks said:

know we have some competitors who have had their plans disrupted by COVID-19 shutdowns, and no doubt we've all had disruptions in life over the last three months. I've decided to give a pass to those aquariums that are missing their monthly full tank photos in March, April, or May, if those competitors would still like to stay in the running. Please update your journals and explain accordingly, once possible.

Thanks to everyone who has been able to keep up so far, it's wonderful to see your posted updates and progress!

We're all in this together, I'm glad we can find some solace in our shared hobby. I'm here if you have any questions. I hope everyone is hanging in out there, stay safe. ❤️ 

I really hope some of the members that have not been able to make the monthly update take advantage of this and write an update even if they can't take a FTS.

• Like 3

Aqua Splendor

Btw is there a list with all the competitor? Couldn't see it I think

Snow_Phoenix

My journal has been updated. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

debbeach13
2 hours ago, Aqua Splendor said:

Btw is there a list with all the competitor? Couldn't see it I think

You can do a search just type 365 day AIO challenge then 67 threads will show up including the contest announcement thread. You can try clicking the tag shown under the title of this thread but that might show all the posts I forget.

• Like 3