Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

righttirefire

Final tonight... 15 minutes. In 54 weeks I'll be done... and tomorrow is raise day! Spectra... keep in mind everytime my rate goes up it cost you more to see me

Those sharp puppy teeth cut 3/8 diamond braid poly rope today... 4 times... Damm dog finds the weak point and chews the piss out of it.

Did some interval jogging tonight. 2 minutes of walking 1 minute of jogging. Anything to get the Rye puppy tired

• Like 2
righttirefire

This bitch drives me nuts. She gets frustrated and tears up the bed in her crate. And won't go back I to her crate until you get her a new bed... she has a blanket that looks like some "special" kids paper doll project. A shredded de-stuffed comforter. And now one on the princess' favorite comforter... I'm so dead but the dog is asleep.

Anybody ever take a Dyson Ball apart?

Playdoh, Legos, spare change, a shopkin toy, lego man, a pen and a straw ended up in the intake and just tore the motor apart. The fan blades turned to shrapnel. There is no fixing it. For some reason my son likes to put shit into expensive stuff. Its odd I vaguely remember the wife saying your son is putting things into the vacuum the other day. Normally he puts crap into the extension hose. I did pull a little ball and some legos out of that hose that day. I had no idea he had removed the collection bin and shoved shit into the air intake. The wife fired it up last night all the lights in the house flickered, the Dyson made a gawd awful noise and just like that we have a dead $450 vacuum <_<

looked on the youtube and there are several complete tear down vids of other models but nothing for my particular model. I managed to get it apart to see the carnage. searched for a new replacement motor and came up short. So I ordered a used motor off the Ebay fingerscrossed hopefully it works and most importantly I can put this thing back together......I was like 10 deep into good beer when I took it apart. Looking at bags of screws and parts and I am just shaking my head. :lol:

• Like 8

Final tonight... 15 minutes. In 54 weeks I'll be done... and tomorrow is raise day! Spectra... keep in mind everytime my rate goes up it cost you more to see me

Those sharp puppy teeth cut 3/8 diamond braid poly rope today... 4 times... Damm dog finds the weak point and chews the piss out of it.

Did some interval jogging tonight. 2 minutes of walking 1 minute of jogging. Anything to get the Rye puppy tired

Costs me more :lol: not really..........

jogging :blink: take it easy there :lol: no need to hurt yourself............

Save the metal, I recycle metal, $88,680 worth last year.

Metal prices suck right now.......you either did a lot or had some special metal......

• Like 3

Anybody ever take a Dyson Ball apart?

Playdoh, Legos, spare change, a shopkin toy, lego man, a pen and a straw ended up in the intake and just tore the motor apart. The fan blades turned to shrapnel. There is no fixing it. For some reason my son likes to put shit into expensive stuff. Its odd I vaguely remember the wife saying your son is putting things into the vacuum the other day. Normally he puts crap into the extension hose. I did pull a little ball and some legos out of that hose that day. I had no idea he had removed the collection bin and shoved shit into the air intake. The wife fired it up last night all the lights in the house flickered, the Dyson made a gawd awful noise and just like that we have a dead $450 vacuum <_<

looked on the youtube and there are several complete tear down vids of other models but nothing for my particular model. I managed to get it apart to see the carnage. searched for a new replacement motor and came up short. So I ordered a used motor off the Ebay fingerscrossed hopefully it works and most importantly I can put this thing back together......I was like 10 deep into good beer when I took it apart. Looking at bags of screws and parts and I am just shaking my head. :lol:

Yes. It isn't that bad. Somehow ours sucked up a quarter. Tore the ENTIRE thing apart. Got it all put back together like new. Subaru sent us a brand new dyson cordless yesterday for buying a new Legacy with them. So that was cool. haha

Has anyone ordered from Blue Zoo Aquatics? Thinking about putting in a fish order.

• Like 1

Yes. It isn't that bad. Somehow ours sucked up a quarter. Tore the ENTIRE thing apart. Got it all put back together like new. Subaru sent us a brand new dyson cordless yesterday for buying a new Legacy with them. So that was cool. haha

Has anyone ordered from Blue Zoo Aquatics? Thinking about putting in a fish order.

I think Ben dealt with them and it was not good but I don't remember the details. :(

• Like 1

Then I'll avoid them. Their website kinda sucks so I was already turned off lol

pretty sure they used to have another name. Changed the name cause they sucked or were bought out. If it's the same company I'm thinking of they sent me a DOA pistol shrimp and goby years ago. Customer service was terrible and I never got the promised replacement or refund.

yeah new motor showed up today. I'm usually pretty good with this stuff but this thing is kicking my ass. Probably should have taken it apart sober....so I'm in the process of getting liquored up to see if I can rember where the springs, parts and screws go. Wish me luck ;)
  • Like 6

Wtf??? Watching TV tonight and every commercial is speaking Spanish.....checked to see if the kids changed it to a a Spanish network......nope it's on my local network. Changed the channel and the commercials are also in Mexican.....seriously is this a thing now? Watching the local news 4 out of the 5 commercials were political nonsense from Mexico the other was a commercial for tide laundry soap in Spanish. OMG as I'm typing this a commercial for icy hot just played with Shaq dubbed in Spanish :lol:

• Like 3

Wtf??? Watching TV tonight and every commercial is speaking Spanish.....checked to see if the kids changed it to a a Spanish network......nope it's on my local network. Changed the channel and the commercials are also in Mexican.....seriously is this a thing now? Watching the local news 4 out of the 5 commercials were political nonsense from Mexico the other was a commercial for tide laundry soap in Spanish. OMG as I'm typing this a commercial for icy hot just played with Shaq dubbed in Spanish :lol:

it will be your national language when California secedes
  • Like 4

I have used Blue Zoo Aquatics several times and they were excellent. Great packaging. I had a delivery problem on one order and they were great in taking care of things.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

I had problems in that they kept sending fish that were unhealthy and not wanting to stand behind it. When you buy a load of damselfish and not a single one survives a few days in quarantine, you know there is a problem. They literally blamed it on the Florida heat. I asked them why, then, have I made the same orders to LiveAquaria when it was even hotter than when I put the BZ order in and have them arrive okay? They gave some super long bogus gunk and no refund, because they only give store credits for DOA or DAA fish and the store credits do NOT cover any shipping. So even if you order more than their 'free shipping' threshold and they all die, you'll have to pay $40 to have them reship.

• Like 3

pretty sure they used to have another name. Changed the name cause they sucked or were bought out. If it's the same company I'm thinking of they sent me a DOA pistol shrimp and goby years ago. Customer service was terrible and I never got the promised replacement or refund.

How the hell do you kill a fukn pistol shrimp? I lose the odd goby here and there, but they're pretty bulletproof as far as it goes.

I had problems in that they kept sending fish that were unhealthy and not wanting to stand behind it. When you buy a load of damselfish and not a single one survives a few days in quarantine, you know there is a problem. They literally blamed it on the Florida heat. I asked them why, then, have I made the same orders to LiveAquaria when it was even hotter than when I put the BZ order in and have them arrive okay? They gave some super long bogus gunk and no refund, because they only give store credits for DOA or DAA fish and the store credits do NOT cover any shipping. So even if you order more than their 'free shipping' threshold and they all die, you'll have to pay $40 to have them reship.

Then you should have called your credit card co and initiated a charge back. I damn well would have. there's no call for shit like that. A word of advice for y'all, NEVER EVER order on a Monday. Fish, corals and inverts arrive Sunday.

• Like 2
jedimasterben

How the hell do you kill a fukn pistol shrimp? I lose the odd goby here and there, but they're pretty bulletproof as far as it goes.

I've never had a single pistol shrimp survive for more than a week or two, minus a hitchhiker candy stripe pistol that made it through not only a peroxide dip but also iodine.

• Like 1

I've never had a single pistol shrimp survive for more than a week or two, minus a hitchhiker candy stripe pistol that made it through not only a peroxide dip but also iodine.

But your tanks are cursed.
  • Like 6