Coral Vue Hydros

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Why not all three?? We're not spending that much (comparatively) on the wedding, we are DEFINITELY going on a beachy honeymoon, and we'll be buying a new house in 2-3 years. :)

Did you not see my post where I said I found my wedding dress for $34??

I hear rumors that Jack can legally perform the ceremony :^)

Lawn could provide the flowers so i guess that makes him the flower girl

Harold and Benny have the pervy honeymoon pics covered

Stella can paint the wedding photo

The rest of us will bring the Awesome .

Is the wedding song something by Weezer ?

• Like 5
righttirefire

So jack is coming to Oregon... Sancho already wants to he her. And lawn can suck a bag of dicks. Spectra is my flower girl... how many of you ####ers are bringing me coral for my picnic "wedding"

• Like 1

So jack is coming to Oregon... Sancho already wants to he her. And lawn can suck a bag of dicks. Spectra is my flower girl... how many of you ######s are bringing me coral for my picnic "wedding"

And all this time i thought spectra was your side piece.

Hmm

• Like 2
righttirefire

Hmm

He is. But he's afraid of coming out... Mike Pence wouldn't support his abortion or our union...

So he's staying with ms Crossfit and I'm keeping the princesd

• Like 2

Hmm

Ppppfffff he is not my type :lol: plus he thinks I will shoot him :rolleyes:

Now we are talking :lol:

He is. But he's afraid of coming out... Mike Pence wouldn't support his abortion or our union...

So he's staying with ms Crossfit and I'm keeping the princesd

Coming out and what? Hell sorry I am not a closet type of guy.........

• Like 2

No... :(

BUT apparently there's a little something called Vitamin String Quartet and they do string versions of all kinds of songs!! Including Weezer, so yes, Weezer will get played during dinner ;)

They also do Blink-182 so it's a tough call...

• Like 5

I hear rumors that Jack can legally perform the ceremony :^)

Lawn could provide the flowers so i guess that makes him the flower girl

Harold and Benny have the pervy honeymoon pics covered

Stella can paint the wedding photo

The rest of us will bring the Awesome .

Wait....who am I hitch'n?

jedimasterben

Got two flights today. The first one I was a couple of miles from the airport and almost got hit by three planes, only one of which was coming around to land. Bastards.

Second flight we wanted to see how far we could go with video, made it to 423m (about 1500 feet) before the video started to really cut out, so we brought her back in so we could go scare some cows :D

• Like 4

Got two flights today. The first one I was a couple of miles from the airport and almost got hit by three planes, only one of which was coming around to land. Bastards.

Second flight we wanted to see how far we could go with video, made it to 423m (about 1500 feet) before the video started to really cut out, so we brought her back in so we could go scare some cows :D

lets some some video of the cow scaring!
  • Like 3

Are we going to see you on the news Benny :lol:

Lazy day here water change on the small tanks........... :rolleyes: getting tired of them really quickly......may have a nanobox sale soon :unsure: ribs cooking on the smoker also and of course a few frosty adult beverages......

• Like 2

Just got back from the fishy stores....meh...I should have driven to ASD. I thought I had algae problems one of the shops, all their tanks in in flow blown AIDS mode. It's a shame they had some nice stuff but it was all covered in GHA and bryopsis. I found a nice Goni frag and acan frag at the other shop.

Time to start changing water!

• Like 3

Scare my cows and I'll shoot your goddamn helo down, already did it once. Their video convicted them, $5000 in fines. Just keep that in mind.

• Like 5