Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

jedimasterben

lets some some video of the cow scaring!

The cows didn't really give a single #### about it. They looked up at it like wtf is this shit? And then went right on about their business.

Unfortunately one of the first things I did that flight was take a picture of these people's property for them, and for some reason that set the exposure on the video Way too high, so the video is almost just white after that :(

The cows didn't really give a single #### about it. They looked up at it like wtf is this shit? And then went right on about their business.

Unfortunately one of the first things I did that flight was take a picture of these people's property for them, and for some reason that set the exposure on the video Way too high, so the video is almost just white after that :(

I'd still stay away. All it takes is for them to find out who's flying the drone and to say their animals are acting wierd and if they are there livelihood, now you've got a lawsuit on your hands.
  • Like 1
jedimasterben

I'd still stay away. All it takes is for them to find out who's flying the drone and to say their animals are acting wierd and if they are there livelihood, now you've got a lawsuit on your hands.

The cows belonged to my friend who i was there with. He was like I wonder if the cows would freak out? So when we flew it to get some pics of that part of their property I flew it low to get their reaction.

• Like 1

Not only that, animal cruelty carries a stiff fine in most jurisdictions which is what they were charged with. If they'd have hurt on of my cows or bison they'd have gotten the Ned Beatty treatment. What Ben did I don't have a problem with, hell, if you were to come over and ask if you could use the fields for practice I wouldn't have an issue with flying it over one of the unused fields. I do have issues with chasing livestock which is what this assclown and his father did.

• Like 1
righttirefire

So... I prefer dogs. Dogs toys are more fun to make than reef toys.

20170129_171446_zpsyhfzmggh.jpg

It's a super simple toy. 24' of poly rope. 3 ziptie. Scissors. Lighter. The legs are crown knots. About 5" in length with about 1.25" of rope between knots.

This is the only toy my Rye has fetched.

She's out!

20170129_171704_zpsvwq1hcy8.jpg

Sorry ast. I'm a terrible coffee buddy. I haven't forgot about you. Promise.

• Like 3

I know awhile back you peoples were talking about the El Cheepo return pumps........controllable.

What were they?

Jebao. They're all I use.

It's a super simple toy. 24' of poly rope. 3 ziptie. Scissors. Lighter. The legs are crown knots. About 5" in length with about 1.25" of rope between knots.

She's out!

Joey says I can has Larry Fine.

IHimk6J.jpg

• Like 1

I know awhile back you peoples were talking about the El Cheepo return pumps........controllable.

What were they?

Jebao maybe

Nope my 3000 id starting to give me issues........almost a year old and now I have to spin it by hand to get it going :wacko: I am waiting to come out to the garage and hear nothing...............

She's out!

Belle is waiting...........................she may piss on your foot next time if no toys show up ;) and where is my pink hat asshole :huh:

• Like 1
righttirefire

Nope my 3000 id starting to give me issues........almost a year old and now I have to spin it by hand to get it going :wacko: I am waiting to come out to the garage and hear nothing...............

Belle is waiting...........................she may piss on your foot next time if no toys show up ;) and where is my pink hat asshole :huh:

I'll need to get some little robe for that little dog. But she'll get her toy before you get your hat... you're farther down the list ever day

Jebao. They're all I use.

Joey says I can has Larry Fine.

IHimk6J.jpg

Joey's Larry looks like Rye's duck and chewie, only reason her beaver doesn't look like that is she too concentrated on the cat ride to relax enough to notice the beaver

• Like 1

I'll need to get some little robe for that little dog. But she'll get her toy before you get your hat... you're farther down the list ever day

Thanks! See who gets zoas next time.........................

• Like 1
righttirefire

Ask Belle what she would like? A "y" like I made rye or a "o" that's what im going to make rye next. Any color preferecnces? Remember it's poly diamond braid rope so not all colors are available.

She likes anything to play with. An o may be better as she loves to tug on things.

One thing I love about the Frenchies and also the English they have the diamond jaw of the pits......they love to.hang on to things......

• Like 2

It's Monday and it sucks... still a little under the weather... it's difficult to start a new project fuzzy

whats the new project?

You still in school? Or working yet?

righttirefire

whats the new project?

You still in school? Or working yet?

New "tool" at work. Tomorrow is my final for fall term. The following Tuesday my term starts.. only 2 terms left after I pass my final tomorrow

• Like 1

New "tool" at work. Tomorrow is my final for fall term. The following Tuesday my term starts.. only 2 terms left after I pass my final tomorrow

Your not the new tool are you :P look at it this way now you only have 3 days left............

Good Monday on my end I just ordered a new toy from PSA ;)

• Like 3