Top Shelf Aquatics

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

No thanks on the pellet grill, the damn pellets are WAY too expensive. Get a proper side box smoker and you'll be much happier. The only other thing you need is a nice Weber 22" kettle grill for steaks.

No hair cats are built for speed, burning hair smells like shit and puts me off my A game. ;)

• Like 2

No thanks on the pellet grill, the damn pellets are WAY too expensive. Get a proper side box smoker and you'll be much happier. The only other thing you need is a nice Weber 22" kettle grill for steaks.

No hair cats are built for speed, burning hair smells like shit and puts me off my A game. ;)

If you can afford a tank you can afford pellets :lol: I am a fabricator and have a nice cooker I started years ago..........to much to deal with for what I cook......I want a plug and play as am lazy and old now ;) tired of the WSM and charcoal........

• Like 1

I love my Chargriller Kamado Kooker. Pics of bbw tomorrow.

I am tired of charcoal........getting old and lazy :lol: I saw an egg today that well if I was into them I would have brought it home........it was a tank and was solid cast iron.......weighed 500lbs on the cart. Thing was a tank and looked sweet!

• Like 1

Post up some pics

Didn't work, back to the drawing board. I need to source a larger auger. The briquettes didn't fall through fast enough before the door snapped shut, FML. I'm gonna try an auger next to see if that will work.

Didn't work, back to the drawing board. I need to source a larger auger. The briquettes didn't fall through fast enough before the door snapped shut, FML. I'm gonna try an auger next to see if that will work.

So whats this contraption look like now.......was it something you are trying to modify or ?

Could anyone else in here give 2 shits about the superbowl?

It's not that big of a deal this year in this house. We will have it on, but don't give 2 shits about who wins. We just hope to have a competitive game, well see ;)

• Like 2

Could anyone else in here give 2 shits about the superbowl?

All I care about is the food..............wings a small butt was cooked and some veggies to help it make its way through :lol:

It's not that big of a deal this year in this house. We will have it on, but don't give 2 shits about who wins. We just hope to have a competitive game, well see ;)

Same here.......so far well at least NE isn't winning ;)

oh shit 21-0................ :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I do enjoy that Brady has been sacked a few times. Maybe the balls are at regulation this year ;) I'm actually enjoying this game....and I hate football

Oh and carnitas tacos at my place.

• Like 2

Just picked out our wedding bands and I got a nice little skeleton watch.

I addressed save the dates tonight. I even got help with the stamps and return labels.

I don't really like Lady Gaga, but she's doing a pretty good job

• Like 3