ReefCleaners.org

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

naw

Stop acting like you are too good for coors light.

What salts are people using here? I used to use RSCP but I switched about 2 months ago to Fritz RPM and I am really loving it. I've seen massive growth and great color. It is also slightly cheaper than RSCP!

• Like 2

Looking at snootch's stand design im going with something similar but with a roll out sump and roll out electrical cabinet.

Fritz rpm?

Yes it is a reef salt. Levels are rock solid. It mixes crystal clear and doesn't leave a nasty film. Great stuff.

Yes it is a reef salt. Levels are rock solid. It mixes crystal clear and doesn't leave a nasty film. Great stuff.

What alk? I have a bucket and a half of RSCP so am good for a while, but I'm always open to change if you think that's better

BattleAthletics

Ok, if and when i restart my tank im gonna use this brand.

• Like 1

My entire house is sick.

Sipping on coffee.

:eek:

Same shit here and probably me next.......trying to drown it in beer and get up early and go to work tomorrow........

• Like 1

Stop acting like you are too good for coors light.

What salts are people using here? I used to use RSCP but I switched about 2 months ago to Fritz RPM and I am really loving it. I've seen massive growth and great color. It is also slightly cheaper than RSCP!

Same here, love it so far. $50 a 200 gallon box here!

What alk? I have a bucket and a half of RSCP so am good for a while, but I'm always open to change if you think that's better

Supposed to be 8.5

http://fritzaquatics.com/product/rpm-reef-pro-mix/

Can also confirm this..

• Like 1

My wife is going to plan our vacation this year (if we take one) and I told her we could do anything she wanted subject to budgetary constraints. My only criteria is there has to be at least one good coral shop for me to visit.

Well there are a few shops around here worth checking out. But you would probably want to vacation in California.......it just rains here.

• Like 2

Same here, love it so far. $50 a 200 gallon box here!

Supposed to be 8.5

http://fritzaquatics.com/product/rpm-reef-pro-mix/

Can also confirm this..

What HM said Harry. Last test was 8.5-8.7 for me.

$50 for a box?! That is a great deal. I'm paying $62 shipped which I thought was really good.

Ok, if and when i restart my tank im gonna use this brand.

Do itttttt.

Well there are a few shops around here worth checking out. But you would probably want to vacation in California.......it just rains here.

Explain why that is a bad thing? I wanna be a hipster like you and RTF..

What HM said Harry. Last test was 8.5-8.7 for me.

$50 for a box?! That is a great deal. I'm paying $62 shipped which I thought was really good.

Do itttttt.

they manufacture it here so I think we get the best pricing.

• Like 1

Explain why that is a bad thing? I wanna be a hipster like you and RTF..

they manufacture it here so I think we get the best pricing.

Oh I am far from a hipster :lol: no skinny jeans and sandals for me.............

Hell RTF drives a KIA not a Prius.......me well it loves gas and makes a lot of noise :lol:

• Like 1

I have a dead pump/driver you can steal pieces from if needed

I might, I have a spare, I'm going to cut the cable and see if it works when I splice some new cable in.

Oh I am far from a hipster :lol: no skinny jeans and sandals for me.............

Hell RTF drives a KIA not a Prius.......me well it loves gas and makes a lot of noise :lol:

But seriously, we thought about your neck of the woods. We both want to visit that area so if GBR lets people swing by I can add that to the list.

Can you PM me the town/city they're located in?

I might, I have a spare, I'm going to cut the cable and see if it works when I splice some new cable in.

I leave for amarillo on sunday so if you need it i can meet up next weekend.

• Like 1

But seriously, we thought about your neck of the woods. We both want to visit that area so if GBR lets people swing by I can add that to the list.

Can you PM me the town/city they're located in?

Portland :lol: its all one giant city to me........ I think they are actually in Tigard but not sure. They are open on Fri and Sat for walk in customers I think. I am sure Rudy would make an exception if he is in the shop. He is a great guy to deal with.

• Like 2

I leave for amarillo on sunday so if you need it i can meet up next weekend.

I'll be in Irving next Saturday in the morning I think. I'm going to swing by Elos and Fish2morrow. Do you want me to bring you that MH, GSP and Xenia?

I'm not sure I need it, I'm wondering if a 3 prong mic cable will work..

I'll be in Irving next Saturday in the morning I think. I'm going to swing by Elos and Fish2morrow. Do you want me to bring you that MH, GSP and Xenia?

I'm not sure I need it, I'm wondering if a 3 prong mic cable will work..

Lets talk toward the end of the week to see what timing is like. I coach my daughters basketball team and their games are on saturday. If it works out then that would be awesome.

Well I don't smell beer...I drink it

Looking at snootch's stand design im going with something similar but with a roll out sump and roll out electrical cabinet.

Fritz rpm?

didnt Jack have a roll out sump?
BattleAthletics

I dont remember i just remember hes been building his tank for well over 10 years now.

I had a roll out big three additive dosing containers and electrical rolling slide out panel.

• Like 2

Need more cord length. Electrical cabinet is on opposite side of tank from pumps.

contact Eric Wong at fish street the had extension cords available for Jebao pumps a few years ago. rainfile@gmail.com
  • Like 1