Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

1 minute ago, kimberbee said:

Oh no! What happen? 

At least he's got a truck... :unsure:

1 minute ago, shaneandjohn said:

Ugg.  Sorry bud!  It's always tough when the little ones are down. Best wishes to you and the family?

Pneumonia. Hopefully they let him go home tomorrow. He's been sick for a week the dr thought it was bronchitis. However he was just getting worse throughout the week. Temp was 103 yesterday and he hadn't eaten or had fluids in 48 hours. 

Sorry to hear about the little guy! In good hands so hopefully home soon and not a good hit on the health care plan.......hope you covered under obama care :lol:

jedimasterben
30 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Woah... weird...

Did I lose all the threads I subscribed to? Anyone else? There's nothing under my content :(

The site data is still being restored, it will take quite a while to complete, but I've it dies it will be like before.

23 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Sancho jr. is in the hospital

:(

IMG_1299.JPG

Sorry to hear! Show him Kate Upton and see if he feels better :D

• Like 6
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Sorry to hear about the little guy! In good hands so hopefully home soon and not a good hit on the health care plan.......hope you covered under obama care :lol:

I have a pretty decent PPO through work. No Obama care here. Im dreading the bill though. They had to transfer him from the hospital near our house....Of course they had to use an ambulance that 30 mile drive will probably end up costing me $2k 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I have a pretty decent PPO through work. No Obama care here. Im dreading the bill though. They had to transfer him from the hospital near our house....Of course they had to use an ambulance that 30 mile drive will probably end up costing me $2k 

2K is cheap :lol: I got billed 1200.00 for 3 miles if that.........and it was a transfer also they didn't have to do shit.........

26 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

What happened?

Ummmm Jr got sick :P

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

Pneumonia. Hopefully they let him go home tomorrow. He's been sick for a week the dr thought it was bronchitis. However he was just getting worse throughout the week. Temp was 103 yesterday and he hadn't eaten or had fluids in 48 hours. 

Damn sorry to hear this poor little guy :( keep us posted buddy...

• Like 1

Wtf. I can't use computer version. On my phone anymore? This is bullshit and grounds for never logging back in.  Everything I request desktop it tells me to sign in again and brings me back to the same page. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, patback said:

Wtf. I can't use computer version. On my phone anymore? This is bullshit and grounds for never logging back in.  Everything I request desktop it tells me to sign in again and brings me back to the same page. 

Stop crying and try it out for more than a few minutes. I hated it at first now I love it. So many new cool features and it's easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lawn said:

Stop crying and try it out for more than a few minutes. I hated it at first now I love it. So many new cool features and it's easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. 

I hated the last update too. :lol:  but seriously, I'm not actually that angry but I'm not that old and blind either.  No need for a 3 sentence post to need to be scrolled 4 times on my phone and not even be able to read who posted it.  

lol!  Just noticed that there was a new page...

Pneumonia is a trickster!  U can feel fine during the day, but when ya hit the bed, Spike a Fever and Night sweats.

I Hope the lil guy feels better quick!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Sancho said:

Sancho jr. is in the hospital

:(

IMG_1299.JPG

Oh NOOOO!  How is he now??

15 hours ago, jedimasterben said:

The site data is still being restored, it will take quite a while to complete, but I've it dies it will be like before.

Sorry to hear! Show him Kate Upton and see if he feels better :D

The Buzz Cure-all!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Sancho said:

Thanks guys! He may be able to go home today if he starts drinking and eating again. He was in bad shape for a couple days.  

Get him some Taco Bell :lol: 

Hope he makes it home tonight...........

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, spectra said:

Get him some Taco Bell :lol: 

Hope he makes it home tonight...........

Come on.....that's Sancho Jr.  Kid needs a beer, tacos and some quality yoga pants.  

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Come on.....that's Sancho Jr.  Kid needs a beer, tacos and a fine looking ass in yoga pants.  

Fixed it for yah ;) 

I know he is young but better teach him early.........but I am sure Sancho has already started :lol:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Fixed it for yah ;) 

I know he is young but better teach him early.........but I am sure Sancho has already started :lol:

Nice......you spelled out what I was thinking.  

• Like 3