Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

contact Eric Wong at fish street the had extension cords available for Jebao pumps a few years ago. rainfile@gmail.com

Thanks. Funny thing is, the Gyre looks to use the exact same wire. Coralvue sells two types depending on which Gyre you've got.

Happy Saturday! Today, I have to repair a hole in the eaves where squirrels or rats chewed through. So that means picking up some pvc siding, cutting out the old boards, putting in the new ones, and painting it all.

Or I could just work on the 30g tank, since I need to finish up the calcium reactor and install the new Apex power strip.

Squirrels are small and furry and cute, they deserve to live, right? Right?

• Like 4

Portland :lol: its all one giant city to me........ I think they are actually in Tigard but not sure. They are open on Fri and Sat for walk in customers I think. I am sure Rudy would make an exception if he is in the shop. He is a great guy to deal with.

Rudy is a good guy but he won't let you come when it isn't public hours lol. Ive tried. His shop is amazing though. I spent almost 2 hours there.

nahh

It puts hair on your chest. You don't seem like much of a chest hair guy though.

• Like 1

I'm coming back as a squirrel in my next life. They look like they are always having fun.

Sorry penny, but I can't resist.... Always chasing for a nut ;):PB)

• Like 2

Sorry penny, but I can't resist.... Always chasing for a nut ;):PB)

I'm okay with that

anybody familiar with Marine Magic aquarium Dosing Pump? seems there are lots of posts on reef central about, but I can't access the sight. Are they no longer up and running?

righttirefire

Explain why that is a bad thing? I wanna be a hipster like you and RTF...

HIPSTER? You use the work but I don't think you know what it means... we're drunks. There is a difference

• Like 5

3 almost completely different definitions for "hipster"

Hipster (contemporary subculture) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_(contemporary_subculture)

Members of the subculture typically do not self-identify as hipsters, and the word hipster is often used as a pejorative to describe someone who is pretentious, overly trendy or effete.

ˈhipstər/
noun
informal
  1. a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.
    Urban Dictionary: hipster
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hipster

Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics...

The top one is my fave

• Like 1

Rudy is a good guy but he won't let you come when it isn't public hours lol. Ive tried. His shop is amazing though. I spent almost 2 hours there.

Well that's you :P I hit him up here and there........

20170211_134021_zpsxtf52dgs.jpg

Don't tell the princess but I'm giving my side chick a ring for Valentine's day

She looked at it and tried it out but wanted food :lol:

• Like 4

So much for taking care of the pup

Mrs Crossfit tried to put it over her head and said take a pic.........wouldn't fit.

give it time we will get an action shot.

• Like 1

I finished fixing up my chewed up eaves. It was definitely either rats or mice based on the droppings in the nest. :wacko:

I got it all cleaned up, fit the new boards, nailed it all up...and then realized I didn't make the boards long enough to leave a 3/4" reveal. I'm going to have to do it all over again with new boards now.

Or I might just paint it as is and worry about it some other time. B)

:lol:
Only hipsters drink PBR
A3B0CF26-DEC9-46BE-BF8B-260454823782_zps

Why are you posting private pictures of me? :lol:

• Like 4