Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

I finished fixing up my chewed up eaves. It was definitely either rats or mice based on the droppings in the nest. :wacko:

I got it all cleaned up, fit the new boards, nailed it all up...and then realized I didn't make the boards long enough to leave a 3/4" reveal. I'm going to have to do it all over again with new boards now.

Or I might just paint it as is and worry about it some other time. B)

Why are you posting private pictures of me? :lol:

was at my moms today dealing with her house. She had a leak and they tore the drywall out to find that there were exposed gaps at the exterior wall and the concrete slab. Dead rats were in the space...ewe. Spent the day cutting pressure treated 2x's and filling the gaps. They cut so many corners when they build these houses.

So which hipster are you? I tend to think of you as the guy in the hat....I don't think you'd be so bold to sport the awesome mutton chop beard :lol:

• Like 2

was at my moms today dealing with her house. She had a leak and they tore the drywall out to find that there were exposed gaps at the exterior wall and the concrete slab. Dead rats were in the space...ewe. Spent the day cutting pressure treated 2x's and filling the gaps. They cut so many corners when they build these houses.

So which hipster are you? I tend to think of you as the guy in the hat....I don't think you'd be so bold to sport the awesome mutton chop beard :lol:

Wow, that sucks :(

I'm definitely the guy in the hat. At least, from the belly button down he looks exactly like me :lol:

• Like 1

Is that the one on 441 just north of okeechobee? If so, drove by it a couple weeks ago and thought it looked fun to explore.

i forget how flat Florida is. The gators and swamp people would prevent me from exploring that nature trail :lol:
  • Like 2

i forget how flat Florida is. The gators and swamp people would prevent me from exploring that nature trail :lol:

Not to mention the humidity and the bugs. I spent a lot of time at Kennedy Space Center over a two year period and that's the main thing I remember other than the alligators in the ditch right outside the trailer we worked in.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Is that the one on 441 just north of okeechobee? If so, drove by it a couple weeks ago and thought it looked fun to explore.

Yes, it is. It's pretty cool there, the trail is pretty long if you go all the way around!

Forgot to post the video I took of it. It took all of a minute to upload the 650MB file at work lol. Would have taken hours at home.

jedimasterben

So my wife bought a pair of those fancy leggings for a cute coworker of mine whose ass looks fabulous in them. They're not cheap, and my wife was like "I don't know her that well but I think she needs these". I wasn't gonna argue, she does need them :D

• Like 5

SO measured my Po4, .25. Measure my nitrates, .20. I have minimal algae, SPS look fine, LPS hate me. What the heck am I??

apparently better at keeping SPS than I am ;)
  • Like 2

apparently better at keeping SPS than I am ;)

Well I should say I have good PE but I still get random STN. It literally takes weeks for an SPS to waste away once it starts.

So my wife bought a pair of those fancy leggings for a cute coworker of mine whose ass looks fabulous in them. They're not cheap, and my wife was like "I don't know her that well but I think she needs these". I wasn't gonna argue, she does need them :D

Lularue or some shit :rolleyes: my wife watches those live sales on FB every ####ing night!
  • Like 3

Oh, I'm all with you there, but I don't understand all the insanity over this brand.

All these woman hyped it up and it blew up. It's actually a crazy sales pyramid started and ran by mormons :) 5k dollar buy in with a set amount you have to buy every month if you want to be a sales rep. It's had it's day the bottom is slowly falling out of it.
  • Like 3

Oh, I'm all with you there, but I don't understand all the insanity over this brand.

My wife is addicted. She has like 15 pairs. They do feel really good haha. She has compared them with her Target pairs and you can tell a major difference. The designs are also more "hip" supposedly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All these woman hyped it up and it blew up. It's actually a crazy sales pyramid started and ran by mormons :) 5k dollar buy in with a set amount you have to buy every month if you want to be a sales rep. It's had it's day the bottom is slowly falling out of it.

The bottom will never fall out of this. Yoga pants aren't going away anytime soon.

• Like 2
jedimasterben

The buy in is $10K now. Their downfall is that they only sell via 'independent' sellers. If they would have made a deal with Target or even some of the nicer stores they would stay at the top and likely never come down.

• Like 2

My wife is addicted. She has like 15 pairs. They do feel really good haha. She has compared them with her Target pairs and you can tell a major difference. The designs are also more "hip" supposedly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The bottom will never fall out of this. Yoga pants aren't going away anytime soon.

It's already falling out of these cheap chinese made crap pants. As Ben said there downfall is they only sell via independant sellers. Ow I know my wife is addicted as well she is up to about 50 pairs of these ugly ass things. She spent a hundred dollars on a pair on Ebay last week :wacko:

The buy in is $10K now. Their downfall is that they only sell via 'independent' sellers. If they would have made a deal with Target or even some of the nicer stores they would stay at the top and likely never come down.

They have moved on to blouses and sporty tops because the leggings are slowing down. What's funny is a mormon family started it all and they name the shirts after there kids :lol: tops are called Randy's and Nicole's and some other names :lol:
  • Like 3

It's already falling out of these cheap chinese made crap pants. As Ben said there downfall is they only sell via independant sellers. Ow I know my wife is addicted as well she is up to about 50 pairs of these ugly ass things. She spent a hundred dollars on a pair on Ebay last week :wacko:

They have moved on to blouses and sporty tops because the leggings are slowing down. What's funny is a mormon family started it all and they name the shirts after there kids :lol: tops are called Randy's and Nicole's and some other names :lol:

Still time for them to make a deal with Target. Honestly my wife's have lasted longer than the Target ones she has. Her luwhatever look brand new where the Target ones look worn. haha

jedimasterben

Still time for them to make a deal with Target. Honestly my wife's have lasted longer than the Target ones she has. Her luwhatever look brand new where the Target ones look worn. haha

Does she take care of them the same? My wife is pretty flippant about everything she owns except for some of her more expensive clothes, so even though she wears everything just about the same amount of times, her more expensive stuff looks better still. Better made or just better care? :blink::wacko: