Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

jedimasterben

hahahaha. You can't kill xenia, It's just like Bryopsis, only prettier!

This is far from accurate. Xenia is very sensitive in shipping and doesn't transition well to different tanks. :(

Ask Ben how he does it.

I only have to LOOK at shit and it dies. :D

• Like 8

hahahaha. You can't kill xenia, It's just like Bryopsis, only prettier!

lies....put that shit in a bag and send it cross country...sure fire way to kill it ;)
  • Like 2

Was playing tag with emma today when my left knee decided to completely give out, and i busted my ass .

Now i have a limp :(

I have a walker you can borrow :lol: not getting the lil rascal.......

• Like 2

#olderthanmeproblems

I have the walker from the broken leg. I could not use crutches due to a broken hand and a really nice infection in it also...........was so much fun..........really :lol:

I ended up getting a knee scooter it was great. Had a basket just big enough for a 6 pack.........

• Like 2

I still have my crutches and my cane in the garage, Had Right Knee replacement 5 years ago.

Surgery was on Valentine's Day, so the nurses shaved a Heart ❤️ in my leg hair for the wife. They were all so amused, I was NOT ;)

• Like 2

Looking for some macros, xenia, gsp, cloves, etc.

Invasive , fast spreading stuff. More colorful the better.

If you have any to get rid of, let me know

I've got some GSP and xenia I think.

Also, ordered my pumps and heaters today. Time to try and flood the house in the near future.

• Like 4

I've got some GSP and xenia I think.

Also, ordered my pumps and heaters today. Time to try and flood the house in the near future.

Will have to hit you up for some when we both have time available. Ill make the drive out there.

For shipping Xenia, when I worked at PC I just floated the frag plug from styrofoam in enough water that it wouldn't touch the bag. No slime, haven't had an issue.

Check out this tank Kimber :P

6C2DA3F1-BD7C-44E1-9E3D-4B10A5DB7CA4.jpe

Stella finally got her tank set up?

I still have my crutches and my cane in the garage, Had Right Knee replacement 5 years ago.

Surgery was on Valentine's Day, so the nurses shaved a Heart ❤️ in my leg hair for the wife. They were all so amused, I was NOT ;)

At least it was on your leg....could have been funnier in other places. :lol:

• Like 6

I got new new neighbors....Seems to be a single dad. I'm a bit puzzled though. Ferrari, Cadillac CTS V, and a Dodge Challenger RT. Yeah dudes got more money in cars than the condo is worth. At least we got rid of the tweakers :)

• Like 4

looking at a what appears to be a 50 gallon starfire aquarium on local swap site. 24x24x20. looks like it has a center over flow box. He's asking $150. I offered $100-It's been posted for a couple months. Expecting a counter offer. Since I don't know much about it, what's a good price?

I'd say yes because I have a starfire 10mm glass 18 x 18 x 8 and my local group member was asking 100 with stand and nobody bit. In the end it turned out that he gave it to me and later on I pay him with $100 worth of rock flowers. But I'd say $150 is a steal for that size. Jump on it!

• Like 1

looking at a what appears to be a 50 gallon starfire aquarium on local swap site. 24x24x20. looks like it has a center over flow box. He's asking $150. I offered $100-It's been posted for a couple months. Expecting a counter offer. Since I don't know much about it, what's a good price?

you got pics of it? Rimless?

id pay $100 for that

Yeah, for me personally it's hard to get excited about Starfire glass when it's not rimless. I can tell you that in my local market, that tank would probably not go for more than $100. Used tanks don't cost nearly as much as new in my area.

• Like 1

Have any of you moderately fine people been to Golden Basket Reef before, assuming they have a physical location..

Been there many times what are you needing to know?

Yeah, for me personally it's hard to get excited about Starfire glass when it's not rimless. I can tell you that in my local market, that tank would probably not go for more than $100. Used tanks don't cost nearly as much as new in my area.

Is it possible to take the rim off (assuming the guy gets back to me).

jedimasterben

Is it possible to take the rim off (assuming the guy gets back to me).

For something that size, only if you can handle a 50 gallon leak. Too risky. :/
  • Like 2

Been there many times what are you needing to know?

My wife is going to plan our vacation this year (if we take one) and I told her we could do anything she wanted subject to budgetary constraints. My only criteria is there has to be at least one good coral shop for me to visit.

• Like 3