SaltCritters.com

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

lol. Saltcritters is having another sale and their site is down. lol

I feel like a lot of company's selling coral start off small scale and say it's just for some supplemental cash and that they don't want to put heavy work/money (other than initial tanks and coral orders) into it. They grow and grow and still get stuck in the "fun little project" idea and don't do the leg work like they should.

I feel like this hobby more than anything I find a lot of sites that look like they were never updated since 2001.

• Like 2

I feel like a lot of company's selling coral start off small scale and say it's just for some supplemental cash and that they don't want to put heavy work/money (other than initial tanks and coral orders) into it. They grow and grow and still get stuck in the "fun little project" idea and don't do the leg work like they should.

I feel like this hobby more than anything I find a lot of sites that look like they were never updated since 2001.

They have their car wrapped in the business name. I think they are pretty big haha. Their site is made/hosted by one of those scam artist Facebook sellers who sells the "Walt Disney" acros. lol

Somehow. I don't know how. Their site never works to take orders. haha. In their defense I did do an order in November that arrived in good shape.

I've had great luck with my orders...... just not the damn sales!! lol

• Like 1

lol. Saltcritters is having another sale and their site is down. lol

Imagine that :rolleyes:

Ahh started my taxes. Just one missing document and all done..

Maybe be done with mine in April :lol:

and not sure what Hamilton I have.......

• Like 2

Ahh started my taxes. Just one missing document and all done..

Hopefully you pay! Don't give the government an interest free loan all year.

I'm almost done with mine. Right now I'm gonna be getting $99 back. Hopefully that goes away. If it does it means I managed my money perfectly. :)

• Like 1

Hopefully you pay! Don't give the government an interest free loan all year.

I'm almost done with mine. Right now I'm gonna be getting $99 back. Hopefully that goes away. If it does it means I managed my money perfectly. :)

i guess I ####ed up then getting $9700 back
  • Like 3

i guess I ####ed up then getting $9700 back

Pretty much. Unless you got some crazy ass credit. Even if you just keep your money in savings it is working for you by building interest. It isn't helping you being in Uncle Sam's pocket.

Pretty much. Unless you got some crazy ass credit. Even if you just keep your money in savings it is working for you by building interest. It isn't helping you being in Uncle Sam's pocket.

kids and mortgage deductions and home office expenses for the wife
  • Like 1

I'm getting too much back, I need to adjust it. Honestly, the return I get putting it elsewhere of equal risk is minimal anyway. If I put it into the market though, different story. I don't have time to monitor it properly. So it just wasn't a big deal to me. If rates rise again I'll probably care more.

• Like 2

kids and mortgage deductions and home office expenses for the wife

Ya we need to pump a few of those 2 legged monsters out to cash in lol. My mortgage deduction doesn't help me much. I bought at the right time so I pay less than most renters in my area and have a nice house haha

I'm getting too much back, I need to adjust it. Honestly, the return I get putting it elsewhere of equal risk is minimal anyway. If I put it into the market though, different story. I don't have time to monitor it properly. So it just wasn't a big deal to me. If rates rise again I'll probably care more.

Luckily my cousin is a financial advisor and does all that for me for free. Dude used to charge me $2 for a ride to and from school each day but he doesn't charge me the hundreds a year to manage my investments. haha

• Like 3

Ok anyone out there have a pellet grill? Looking at getting one and want to know who has what...............

Ya we need to pump a few of those 2 legged monsters out to cash in lol. My mortgage deduction doesn't help me much. I bought at the right time so I pay less than most renters in my area and have a nice house haha

Just what you need kids :lol:

Same here my house payment is 300 less than the rent on a smaller house down the street........

• Like 2

Ok anyone out there have a pellet grill? Looking at getting one and want to know who has what...............

I had one. Was awesome for slow cooking/bbqing. Best damn ribs I ever had. But it sucks for grilling. Uses way to many pellets o get hot enough to get a true sear on a steak. Wasn't for me. Thankfully, Costco takes everything back!

• Like 3

Happy Saturday! My cousin breeds fancy cats and is going to be in town (sort of, about 40 miles away) to participate in a show.

So today my wife and daughter and I are going to a...cat show :wacko:

• Like 5

Happy Saturday! My cousin breeds fancy cats and is going to be in town (sort of, about 40 miles away) to participate in a show.

Meh... cats are cool. As long as it is people actually into breeding and not filled with crazy lonely people, have fun. I'm off to the gunsmith after a quick shower and then maybe shooting some steel.
  • Like 3

YAY! I'd be into that ;) what kind of cats?!

• Like 1

I'm partial to the hairless variety.

The kind douchebag had, or the kind that uses douchebags?

So good news and bad news. Brought the 1911 to the shop and he said it was actually one of the best conditioned he's seen in years and would absolutely shoot it. He also has a ww2 remington and said he shoots his all the time and it isn't as good of quality as mine. Bad news is I stopped to pick up targets at my family's house and started talking and now there isn't enough time to shoot. :(

• Like 5

The kind douchebag had, or the kind that uses douchebags?

So good news and bad news. Brought the 1911 to the shop and he said it was actually one of the best conditioned he's seen in years and would absolutely shoot it. He also has a ww2 remington and said he shoots his all the time and it isn't as good of quality as mine. Bad news is I stopped to pick up targets at my family's house and started talking and now there isn't enough time to shoot. :(

Yes.

YAY! I'd be into that ;) what kind of cats?!

They had lots of cats. Kittens, adults, long hair, short hair, no hair. And they all looked like cats. No dogs, sadly.

• Like 1

They had lots of cats. Kittens, adults, long hair, short hair, no hair. And they all looked like cats. No dogs, sadly.

It would have been funny to let a dog loose in there and just sit back and watch all the chaos. :D

• Like 2