Cultivated Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Got a new project to work on ;). Now I got the MTS disease again. Thought I got the cure a few years ago, but had a relaps ;)

Sucka!!!

Your not the new tool are you :P look at it this way now you only have 3 days left............

Good Monday on my end I just ordered a new toy from PSA ;)

I LOVE Pacific South Aquaculture!

• Like 1

Damn Bro , that sucks. Might wanna intervene if you like both pieces , I have lost many pieces of coral because of this.

That's what I won't keep Encinitas's ever again. They are pretty, but pack a punch.....

• Like 1

Just got back from erins job. Had a random dull pain for a while that turned into more severe pain, some "man" problems so I finally went to a doctor. Had a 70 year old lady rub my balls like she was polishing an old jelopy and then feel around my lower abdomen. Got a script for groin and testicular ultrasound and had Erin do it for me. No issues, but since they don't do MSK at her office they couldn't PROVE it's a pulled muscle but I'm pretty sure it is.

• Like 4

those acans are ####ED

thanks buzz kill! At least you resisted correcting me by calling them micromussa :lol: there is still some flesh left...one can hope

That lobo has been in my other tank for awhile surrounded by acans this is the first time it reached out and said heyyy ima kill you biatch.

• Like 2
righttirefire

Just got back from erins job. Had a random dull pain for a while that turned into more severe pain, some "man" problems so I finally went to a doctor. Had a 70 year old lady rub my balls like she was polishing an old jelopy and then feel around my lower abdomen. Got a script for groin and testicular ultrasound and had Erin do it for me. No issues, but since they don't do MSK at her office they couldn't PROVE it's a pulled muscle but I'm pretty sure it is.

So you paid your "none wife" to give you a handjob...

• Like 4
BattleAthletics

Patty cake did she flick your taint?

How many times can you have a colonoscopy in a month?

Also, sanchito, skimmer came in. Its purdy!

• Like 2

Good Monday on my end I just ordered a new toy from PSA ;)

Yeah the guys at Personal Sex Accessories are top notch...I love the free shipping and bonus DVD's ;):lol:
  • Like 3

So your a customer to...........

monthly! :lol:

Spectra sleeps with his french mistress... he doesn't need any encouragement... just that jar of peanut butter

i thought peanut butter was banned in his house? Or did he finally kick the man child with the allergies out?

Also, sanchito, skimmer came in. Its purdy!

it is a sexy skimmer. So it arrived all intact? It made it though the USPS? :lol: After my last couple USPS deliveries I was worried that thing would show up in a million pieces. So I insured it and wrapped the #### out of it with bubble wrap and air packets.....yep working at Amazon has some benefits :)
  • Like 2

Ok... at first it was kind of cool to not have busy days, but now it's just annoying. I have literally nothing to do today except call in to pay a bill. I got one pertinent email today but all I had to do was forward it to someone else to take care of.

Is this real life? Do people really get paid to sit and do nothing all day or am I doing something very, very wrong? I'm hella bored...

righttirefire

Ok... at first it was kind of cool to not have busy days, but now it's just annoying. I have literally nothing to do today except call in to pay a bill. I got one pertinent email today but all I had to do was forward it to someone else to take care of.

Is this real life? Do people really get paid to sit and do nothing all day or am I doing something very, very wrong? I'm hella bored...

You'd bitch about free pop tarts

• Like 5

You'd bitch about free pop tarts

I'm not bitchin! I'm incredibly bored AF.

The department head is out travelling all the time so there's not even anyone here to ask, "Hey, should I be doing something more?"

righttirefire

I'm not bitchin! I'm incredibly bored AF.

The department head is out travelling all the time so there's not even anyone here to ask, "Hey, should I be doing something more?"

Email the department head. Lol
  • Like 1

Well busy as hell at my place and would almost like to be bored..............home read emails and go to bed and up early to go in early.............#### this shit!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3