Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

i didn't think you had in and out in you part of the country

We've had them for like the last 4 or 5 years maybe

Haven't worked in almost 4 weeks :P

Haven't work in almost 4 hours :P

• Like 2
righttirefire

20170127_072006_zpsh4ozpehy.jpg

Came in to only 5 emails today :happydance:

3 were for the old job and one was a junk email. DELETED!

Guess how emails I had? None. Because I don't get enails
  • Like 5
righttirefire

Is that your skein of yarn on the floor or a dog toy?

That's my skein. Working on a beanie for the demon. The princess has 2 beanies and a scarf, my stepmother has a beanie I need to ship and scarf I need to finish. And u have requests for my mom and 2 sister-in-laws. And spectra if he'd off his lame ass... maybe I'll crochet him a pink pussy hat.

On a reef topic... I counted 40 RFA babies against the front glass of my 8. And they're littering the tank. I'd guess 100. Holy hell. I'm excited

• Like 5

Thought you might be making her (the dog) a new sweater. It's cool that you make that stuff. I do too. Keeps my hands from stiffening up.

That's my skein. Working on a beanie for the demon. The princess has 2 beanies and a scarf, my stepmother has a beanie I need to ship and scarf I need to finish. And u have requests for my mom and 2 sister-in-laws. And spectra if he'd off his lame ass... maybe I'll crochet him a pink pussy hat.

On a reef topic... I counted 40 RFA babies against the front glass of my 8. And they're littering the tank. I'd guess 100. Holy hell. I'm excited

• Like 5

Thought you might be making her (the dog) a new sweater. It's cool that you make that stuff. I do too. Keeps my hands from stiffening up.

my God you are old.
  • Like 6