Cultivated Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

righttirefire

After watching Rye peel the dental chew out of her star mark bento bowl chew toy 3 times. I stuffed that chew into the center. She's working hard for this one

• Like 1

Yup, They built a fulfillment center up here in Kent, WA on the same street as my company, about 1 mile down.

Doesn't look quite as large as the one in your photo, but it is close. Sure did change the dynamics of traffic.... Drastically. There are traffic police posted up daily, directing and controlling the cross walks. Sure does suck!!!!

Weird. I drive by there almost daily and haven't seen a single traffic cop. Traffic has increased but only marginally in my experience. Hell my stuff gets delivered faster so I'm all for it. haha

Is anyone else loving how Buzzkill is crapping all over a certain someones sump? Also how come people say the mounting of the electronics in that cabinet look amazing but if I posted it people would say it looks like Sancho's shit after all you can eat tacos?

• Like 3

Weird. I drive by there almost daily and haven't seen a single traffic cop. Traffic has increased but only marginally in my experience. Hell my stuff gets delivered faster so I'm all for it. haha

Is anyone else loving how Buzzkill is crapping all over a certain someones sump? Also how come people say the mounting of the electronics in that cabinet look amazing but if I posted it people would say it looks like Sancho's shit after all you can eat tacos?

Maybe you should practice your whoring skills?

• Like 2

I can't take the ass kissing of certain people on these forums. I just avoid those threads. Some people will always be "right" regardless of what anyone says and cronies will back them up.
  • Like 4

Maybe you should practice your whoring skills?

Are the pictures I send you not whorish enough?

I can't take the ass kissing of certain people on these forums. I just avoid those threads. Some people will always be "right" regardless of what anyone says and cronies will back them up.

Exactly.

• Like 3

I got your back, P-Cakes!

Are the pictures I send you not whorish enough?

Exactly.

Well, yes. Plenty whorey. But, you may need to reach out to a broader audience?

• Like 4

Well Sir, you must be driving by after the Morning Madness. You are correct though,shipping is Much faster, so that is a positive.

• Like 1

Well Sir, you must be driving by after the Morning Madness. You are correct though,shipping is Much faster, so that is a positive.

the FC's in Southern California are in the middle of hell...San Bernadino...Ontario...Colton traffic was no issue around the FC. Plus those places suck I pity anyone who chooses to live there. From what I could tell there were 4 shifts I can imagine the gridlock at shift changes.

I was impressed with the size of the building the one I was in was the size of 29 football fields. It had a bridge to the building next to it that was also the same size. Miles and miles worth of consumer crap

Yeah I thought that was kind of funny..............good thing there is a door on it.............

16002931_1838548313053595_64228204414328

When is the wall building starting :lol:

• Like 2

the FC's in Southern California are in the middle of hell...San Bernadino...Ontario...Colton traffic was no issue around the FC. Plus those places suck I pity anyone who chooses to live there. From what I could tell there were 4 shifts I can imagine the gridlock at shift changes.

I was impressed with the size of the building the one I was in was the size of 29 football fields. It had a bridge to the building next to it that was also the same size. Miles and miles worth of consumer crap

Ours does have a bridge as well, connecting to the next building. But from what I have been told, the better part of that building is the Automated / Robotic portion. I have not personally seen it, but it sounds pretty high tech as it was described.

I made a friend

3D71ED71-4B1E-45B8-B7BD-6589959B142E_zps

How did you stumble on that little critter?

im drinking

Me to...........imagine that :lol: skirt steak is marinating but kind of want it to go till tomorrow night........make some killer tacos........

7 beers down, dog sleeping, 1st glass of wine

Wine :wacko: WTF is wrong with you...........

you have to much time on your hands.............

and get that poor frenchie a beer!

• Like 2