ReefCleaners.org

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Thought you might be making her (the dog) a new sweater. It's cool that you make that stuff. I do too. Keeps my hands from stiffening up.

I hear masturbation works also!

my God you are old.

:lol:
  • Like 6
righttirefire

Thought you might be making her (the dog) a new sweater. It's cool that you make that stuff. I do too. Keeps my hands from stiffening up.

We have gender role issues in this house. The princess doesn't sew or crochet, but can knit, just chooses not to. So I end up making what she's can't live without.

Currently working on dog toys. Pvc agility stuff. She did great at the dog park. Still doesn't like getting into the car. I had to carry her out of the dog park and put her in the car. Glad she's only 48lbs

• Like 3

giphy.gif

*Stands by to defibrillate.*

my God you are old.

I've been fighting RA for the better part of 25 years, my cousin has been fighting it her entire life. She's been in a wheelchair for 15 years. You don't have to be old to get RA.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Got my big boy drone this afternoon and just finished my first flight a few minutes ago after significant cursing and yelling. Goddamned thing wouldn't even turn the goddamned motors on since it thought I was five miles away from where I actually was AND it thought there was a restricted flight zone covering everything around me, except for the one spot of where I actually was :rolleyes:

I eventually found out that I had to uninstall the english app, find the Chinese app, install it, run it, and let it do a tiny firmware update that is not yet pushed to the english version, then try to launch, fail, uninstall the Chinese app, install the English one, and then and only then would it let me fly, even though the GPS was still several miles off, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to use any of the GPS-assisted functions beyond return to home.

Camera on it is pretty good.

32178893450_a8d2900031_h.jpg

32407074972_25d22c5e13_h.jpg

31748179653_d98d1a0e9a_h.jpg

• Like 5

Got my big boy drone this afternoon and just finished my first flight a few minutes ago after significant cursing and yelling. Goddamned thing wouldn't even turn the goddamned motors on since it thought I was five miles away from where I actually was AND it thought there was a restricted flight zone covering everything around me, except for the one spot of where I actually was :rolleyes:

I eventually found out that I had to uninstall the english app, find the Chinese app, install it, run it, and let it do a tiny firmware update that is not yet pushed to the english version, then try to launch, fail, uninstall the Chinese app, install the English one, and then and only then would it let me fly, even though the GPS was still several miles off, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to use any of the GPS-assisted functions beyond return to home.

Camera on it is pretty good.

32178893450_a8d2900031_h.jpg

32407074972_25d22c5e13_h.jpg

31748179653_d98d1a0e9a_h.jpg

Doesn't sound very perv-capable. I'd return it.

• Like 6

Doesn't sound very perv-capable. I'd return it.

On the contrary. inaccurate gps means he can claim the pervcopter was miles away from the location of the perversity :lol:

• Like 8
jedimasterben

You and Harold are pervcopter buddies!

I'm just jealous :rolleyes:

Even adding two extra batteries, you're way less than what a decent nano tank costs to set up :D
  • Like 1

That's my skein. Working on a beanie for the demon. The princess has 2 beanies and a scarf, my stepmother has a beanie I need to ship and scarf I need to finish. And u have requests for my mom and 2 sister-in-laws. And spectra if he'd off his lame ass... maybe I'll crochet him a pink pussy hat.

On a reef topic... I counted 40 RFA babies against the front glass of my 8. And they're littering the tank. I'd guess 100. Holy hell. I'm excited

Hey I told you the carhartt said one size fits all............

doesn't take much to excite you either..........

• Like 1

Happy weekend everyone! Time to work on the new tank :happydance:

Working on a beer.............sun was out got home early and did yard work :wacko:

On the contrary. inaccurate gps means he can claim the pervcopter was miles away from the location of the perversity :lol:

:lol:

• Like 2

Bored at work so I joined a wedding forum... holy crap those ladies are mean!! :o

why would you do that? Weddings are overrated spend the cash on a house or nice vacation somewhere you can get umbrellas in your drinks on the beach
  • Like 6

why would you do that? Weddings are overrated spend the cash on a house or nice vacation somewhere you can get umbrellas in your drinks on the beach

What he said....................

Why not all three?? We're not spending that much (comparatively) on the wedding, we are DEFINITELY going on a beachy honeymoon, and we'll be buying a new house in 2-3 years. :)

Did you not see my post where I said I found my wedding dress for $34??

• Like 3