ReefCleaners.org

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

I've never had a single pistol shrimp survive for more than a week or two, minus a hitchhiker candy stripe pistol that made it through not only a peroxide dip but also iodine.

dubyateeeff.jpg

• Like 4

So this is the new Lawn? What happened to Braap? Sorry, been out of touch for 3 weeks. 16 hour work days. Whew. Glad that shit is over. Who's going to MACNA?

I love tonic! Especially when mixed with Kettle One!

(how do I make that my signature?)

• Like 4

Yeah just say you thought they were protesters :D

We have a bunch of those assholes around here................

It was great the new mayor of P town said block traffic and get pepper sprayed :lol: well they tried and guess what :o it was great seeing it on the news..........cops were on them like flies on shit :lol:

hi.

where are the tank pics :unsure:

• Like 3

We have a bunch of those assholes around here................

It was great the new mayor of P town said block traffic and get pepper sprayed :lol: well they tried and guess what :o it was great seeing it on the news..........cops were on them like flies on shit :lol:

where are the tank pics :unsure:

I know, I keep saying I'm going to buy X to set it up and then something terrible happens. I've got the lights mounted but now I'm worrying about the silicone again. I think you should just come by and take it so I don't have to worry about it.

Howdy

Sup jBB, you gonna come get this extra halide reflector??

• Like 1

Ebay used Dyson motor works! Although I put the thing together wrong somehow. It does not fold down correctly :furious: Also the brush head wont click into the used unit. It fits into my old one just not the the one I bought. Taking it apart again tomorrow :lol:

• Like 4

Ebay used Dyson motor works! Although I put the thing together wrong somehow. It does not fold down correctly :furious: Also the brush head wont click into the used unit. It fits into my old one just not the the one I bought. Taking it apart again tomorrow :lol:

duct tape.

• Like 3

FRIDAYYYYY! No emails!!!

Well, 3 emails, but they are from one of my new coworkers that sends out industry related articles to the department. :happydance:

Any update on the new creepy van driving guy?

Is she a robot?

Small Wonder?

• Like 1

Any update on the new creepy van driving guy?

Every time, EVERY TIME, I pass him in the hall, kitchen, wherever, he jokes that there's an opening in his department. He'll even put in a good word for me.

Really a$$hole? That department sucks, why do you think I left?? He knows it, I know it, their dept. head knows it... It took them a month but the open position is finally listed online!

• Like 1

I read that as eBay used dilldo motor.

• Like 3