Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

I need a sick day. The princess took one yeaterday.

i need a vacation!

I love dive bars... just stumbled across one, everyone is spectra's age and grumpy. And they sell PBR tall boy cans :lol:

• Like 4

i need a vacation!

I love dive bars... just stumbled across one, everyone is spectra's age and grumpy. And they sell PBR tall boy cans :lol:

I like everything about this statement! :)

• Like 2

i need a vacation!

Hey now :lol: sure you weren't in Dennys ?

• Like 1

You know your in a dive bar when you ask what's on tap and the answer is Budweiser. Then the old guy sitting next to you say your a fancy fella arnt you.

• Like 7

You know your in a dive bar when you ask what's on tap and the answer is Budweiser. Then the old guy sitting next to you say your a fancy fella arnt you.

You should have said nope just got here and am thirsty.........we heard they were building a wall so.........

• Like 1

Well, the Senate confirmed Devos as Secretary of education, and working in public ed, I will likely be out of a job soon. Hooray.

Hopefully not...

Otherwise you should move and come work with me... I've been lurking wedding forums the last two weeks silently judging everyone from the comfort of my cube.

• Like 5

Hopefully not...

Otherwise you should move and come work with me... I've been lurking wedding forums the last two weeks silently judging everyone from the comfort of my cube.

Check out this tank Kimber :P

6C2DA3F1-BD7C-44E1-9E3D-4B10A5DB7CA4.jpe

• Like 9

I think I am ready to try a clam in my sps tank. Leaning toward a blue maxima. Who's got nice ones? I've heard that the ones from Diver's Den are risky, but they have a beautiful one on their site right now that would look really nice front and center in my scape.

• Like 1

I think I am ready to try a clam in my sps tank. Leaning toward a blue maxima. Who's got nice ones? I've heard that the ones from Diver's Den are risky, but they have a beautiful one on their site right now that would look really nice front and center in my scape.

I hear the clams from PEA are usually good. They had a booth set up at MAMAS last year and their clams looked great.

Work is closed tomorrow. :)

Lucky dog

• Like 2

Was playing tag with emma today when my left knee decided to completely give out, and i busted my ass .

Now i have a limp :(

Join the club.

Looking for some macros, xenia, gsp, cloves, etc.

Invasive , fast spreading stuff. More colorful the better.

If you have any to get rid of, let me know

I have xenia. Doesn't ship real well though...

I hear the clams from PEA are usually good. They had a booth set up at MAMAS last year and their clams looked great.

Lucky dog

No clams listed on their website

Join the club.

I have xenia. Doesn't ship real well though...

I shipped xenia 5 times and haven't had a doa. It's been a while but I think I followed GARFS method with a few differences. In a nut shell..

1) take xenia out of water. Let it slime up real good.

2) dip into a bucket of water separate from the tank to rinse it out. Will also slime up more from Parameter difference. Just temp needs to be the same.

3)repeat 1 more time if you really want to

4) rubber band the frag to a piece of Styrofoam and float in the original tank while you bag up some water. Fill the bag enough so that the Styrofoam can stay fully submerged regardless of the position of the bag.

5) throw some carbon from the tank into the bottom of the bag

I THINK every time I have shipped it, I did so using 3 day delivery and they still arrived alive according to recipients. Garf also claims to have good outcomes. Same principle, just slightly different and how I've had good experiences.

• Like 2

I shipped xenia 5 times and haven't had a doa. It's been a while but I think I followed GARFS method with a few differences. In a nut shell..

1) take xenia out of water. Let it slime up real good.

2) dip into a bucket of water separate from the tank to rinse it out. Will also slime up more from Parameter difference. Just temp needs to be the same.

3)repeat 1 more time if you really want to

4) rubber band the frag to a piece of Styrofoam and float in the original tank while you bag up some water. Fill the bag enough so that the Styrofoam can stay fully submerged regardless of the position of the bag.

5) throw some carbon from the tank into the bottom of the bag

I THINK every time I have shipped it, I did so using 3 day delivery and they still arrived alive according to recipients. Garf also claims to have good outcomes. Same principle, just slightly different and how I've had good experiences.

This is good to know. Maybe I can start selling off pieces instead of throwing it away.

This is good to know. Maybe I can start selling off pieces instead of throwing it away.

Worth trying. Even if you do free plus shipping till you see what works/ best times of the year, it's better than flushing them like a turd.

• Like 2