Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

I don't care it is the last game of the year. I'm honestly kinda over football. All the new rule changes. Can't even hit anymore.

Well tell that to Brady :lol:

Gisele might need to pull out the ben gay tonight :lol: oh wait I am sure they pay someone else to do that stuff.............

• Like 1

Well tell that to Brady :lol:

Gisele might need to pull out the ben gay tonight :lol: oh wait I am sure they pay someone else to do that stuff.............

Ya I've never seen him get hit this much. Normally he has AGES to stand inside the pocket and throw the ball.

####### lame I tell yah...........

where is that Trump sign its rigged I tell yah :lol:

lame.....they had no running game...they played like shit Brady barely made his receivers....crongrats to the patriots for winning on penalties and a lucky coin toss. Yep this is why I no longer watch the NFL....that and Dean Spanos

####### lame I tell yah...........

where is that Trump sign its rigged I tell yah :lol:

lame.....they had no running game...they played like shit Brady barely made his receivers....crongrats to the patriots for winning on penalties and a lucky coin toss. Yep this is why I no longer watch the NFL....that and Dean Spanos
  • Like 1

I can't give two shits about football. I don't even know kw what team the Patriots were playing, and only know the Patriots were in it because everyone is complaining about them winning.

• Like 3

Good to see everyone had a great Monday :lol:

I couldn't do my water changes yesterday because I was working instead of watching the Superbowl. Not that I would have paid much attention this year...so I slept in today, went to work late and left early. And now I'm doing water changes. So I'm actually having a great Monday. Back to the water now...

• Like 1

I couldn't do my water changes yesterday because I was working instead of watching the Superbowl. Not that I would have paid much attention this year...so I slept in today, went to work late and left early. And now I'm doing water changes. So I'm actually having a great Monday. Back to the water now...

Well I made 25 gallons on Saturday...........still in the garage in the brute and haven't even added salt yet :rolleyes: just being lazy........

• Like 2

My office gives us off the day after the super bowl. So I had a lazy Monday. Made saltwater, but didn't do anything with it either. Seems to be the cool thing to do

Dang, that's nice!

I made saltwater and didn't do anything with it on Sunday too, just like all the cool kids :P

It's already over here on the east coast!

But the bad news is it's Tuesday now :(

Well, I love Tuesday compared to Monday :wub:

......and Tuesday is slated for multiple coral acquisition.

So, kiss my hairy bean bag, Monday!

• Like 2

Well, I love Tuesday compared to Monday :wub:

......and Tuesday is slated for multiple coral acquisition.

So, kiss my hairy bean bag, Monday!

Sounds like Tuesday's going to be a good day :happydance:

• Like 1