SaltCritters.com

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Ow I know my wife is addicted as well she is up to about 50 pairs of these ugly ass things. She spent a hundred dollars on a pair on Ebay last week :wacko:

Well you buy coral so call it a wash ;) and your just jelly because she looks better in them than you do :lol:

• Like 2

Does she take care of them the same? My wife is pretty flippant about everything she owns except for some of her more expensive clothes, so even though she wears everything just about the same amount of times, her more expensive stuff looks better still. Better made or just better care? :blink::wacko:

She washes them all the same. Never dry them in the drier. They need to "air dryyyyyy" ughhhh. I throw all my shit in the washer and let it rip!

• Like 3

She washes them all the same. Never dry them in the drier. They need to "air dryyyyyy" ughhhh. I throw all my shit in the washer and let it rip!

My wife hand washes and air drys :) same way she washes her yogurt pants.
  • Like 2
jedimasterben

:lol:

I'm pretty particular about washing clothes. Wash lights/darks/reds/jeans/towels all separately, water and dryer temp depending on the load, etc etc. :D

• Like 2

I used to be really careful about washing care for my clothes. Then I realized that while it's nice to have my clothes last 10+ years, it was weird that my closet was full of shirts I wore in high school. I don't need stuff to last that long!

• Like 2

I need to vent... mind if I vent?

I have been with my company for 5 years. FIVE. I was the receptionist for almost 3, moved to another department for about a year and a half, and then 2 months ago I switched departments (and moved desks) again. I *thought* I could take the laptop and monitors I was already using to the new department, I *thought* I'd already discussed this with the manager. The laptop (previously a spare from another dept) had just been set up for me since my old one (previously belonged to a VP) had died. I took one of my old monitors with so I could have a matching set, because the person I took over for had mismatched monitors.

Today, my old dept head comes over and says something to the effect of, why would you take "my" equipment? Why wouldn't you leave your old desk as is? You wouldn't take it with you if you left the company, now my new employee doesn't have monitors to use! (thanks, dude...) I then hear him across the office talking to the others in that department ask about my laptop, but of course he calls it "his" laptop. Luckily one of my old coworkers know that it was a spare from a totally different department, so no, it's not "his"! Still doesn't stop him a few minutes later from asking me why I thought it was ok to take "their" equipment. Did I mention this is out in the office area where anyone within earshot can hear?

He totally made me feel like I was stealing something that I should not have. Except I wasn't and he didn't have to be so harsh. Why couldn't he have said, hey I know you are using your old monitors, but we really need them back for the new person? There's tons of extra monitors floating around the office, so the IT guy helped me out to replace them. I really think he's just being a jerk because I left the department.

• Like 2

I used to be really careful about washing care for my clothes. Then I realized that while it's nice to have my clothes last 10+ years, it was weird that my closet was full of shirts I wore in high school. I don't need stuff to last that long!

What about the weezer t shirts :lol:

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day.......I agree just kick him in the nuts and call it good.......maybe next time he will ask nicely......

• Like 3

Same shit goes on at my office. As a new hire I was supposed to get a new fresh virginal laptop....nope I got one of the spares from our asset inventory cause mine wasn't ordered in time. When mine came in it was swiftly claimed by another manager above me. My monitor kept disappearing....seriously how does a 27" monitor just disappear than just magically reappear a few days later. Apparently someone thought they needed it more than me so I expensed a new monitor, problem seems to be solved.......now some assclown keeps taking may laptop base :angry:

As for my laptop that biatch is mine now even if I switch departments I'm taking that mutha with me. I've gone through all the proper procedures to get that thing all upgraded.

• Like 4

As for my laptop that biatch is mine now even if I switch departments I'm taking that mutha with me. I've gone through all the proper procedures to get that thing all upgraded.

That's the other thing!! Not only was my laptop from another department, but it's old that it's dropped off the asset list anyway!! :rant:

• Like 1

Same shit goes on at my office. As a new hire I was supposed to get a new fresh virginal laptop....nope I got one of the spares from our asset inventory cause mine wasn't ordered in time. When mine came in it was swiftly claimed by another manager above me. My monitor kept disappearing....seriously how does a 27" monitor just disappear than just magically reappear a few days later. Apparently someone thought they needed it more than me so I expensed a new monitor, problem seems to be solved.......now some assclown keeps taking may laptop base :angry:

They must not know who you are.

Time to drop the hammer, Sancho!

• Like 1

That's the other thing!! Not only was my laptop from another department, but it's old that it's dropped off the asset list anyway!! :rant:

Sounds like you need a new corporate laptop. And the old one goes home with you to be your forever friend.

• Like 1

Sure am glad I don't work for anyone :lol: I would have told someone to #### off a long time ago or well dropped there ass right then and there...........I don't play that bullshit game.......

They must not know who you are.
Time to drop the hammer, Sancho!

He did his fingers were slippery from the taco grease :lol:

seems he always finds those street taco carts............

• Like 2

mines also older 2014 model but I knew how to play the game...SSD upgrade, RAM upgrade I got the fastest laptop in the office ;) it's now got better specs than the new one I would have received :lol: they encrypt our shit so a visit to IT is required to transfer data....that took an entire day of my life so I'm keeping this thing till it dies no matter what department I may transfer to.
  • Like 1

Sure am glad I don't work for anyone :lol: I would have told someone to #### off a long time ago or well dropped there ass right then and there...........I don't play that bullshit game.......

He did his fingers were slippery from the taco grease :lol:seems he always finds those street taco carts............

I bet Mrs Spectra would drop kick you in the nuts, tough guy!

:^ )

• Like 1

He did his fingers were slippery from the taco grease :lol:

seems he always finds those street taco carts............

get it straight that was a drill...not a hammer :lol:
  • Like 2

I bet Mrs Spectra would drop kick you in the nuts, tough guy!

:^ )

She may have tried before :lol:

well bed time belly is full of steak and beer..................

Vday 2017 can go suck it self.............should have been a Monday as far as I am concerned.........useless holiday :)

• Like 2