ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Hey Kat what coral dip do u use/recommend?

I use melafix marine. I've used coral RX before. Both are good but I just feel better smelling the melafix marine. It smells like it would kill nasties. Coral RX smells like a fresh clean kitchen floor.

I'm pretty sure a pissed cat coming out of a box at 2 in the morning would scare the crap outta them. :lol:

Bogi the cat loves boxes. He's been eyeing the bike box all evening. It was empty for a bit, now it's got all the packaging stuffed into it.

I've noticed there are quite a lot of users with high heels avatar, posting on this particular thread.

You're welcome to join the club, I think I have a few gentlemen in heels every now and then.

WHat do you need that thing for skinny winny?

:lol: my curves like to go for a spin. this is for those days when I can't get to class for some reason. BTW I added 3 times a week strength training to the routine. ;)

I use melafix marine. I've used coral RX before. Both are good but I just feel better smelling the melafix marine. It smells like it would kill nasties. Coral RX smells like a fresh clean kitchen floor.

Bogi the cat loves boxes. He's been eyeing the bike box all evening. It was empty for a bit, now it's got all the packaging stuffed into it.

You're welcome to join the club, I think I have a few gentlemen in heels every now and then.

:lol: my curves like to go for a spin. this is for those days when I can't get to class for some reason. BTW I added 3 times a week strength training to the routine. ;)

Gracias.

You guys. :slap: That's the featured TOTM FTS.

Wow....

Thanks!

Nice, Kat. You should keep your last few FTS on the first post. I was trying to figure out when you got rid of most of the Halimeda in your DT?

Okay I'll put the last 3. The halimeda is still there, I prune it back all the time and throw it in the sump. The last pruning was a bit heavy handed but it's coming back again. The big flame algae in the sump also grew in the DT, as did the blue ochtodes. The T5s grow just about anything.

FTS.... dayummm woman.. :wub:

:blush:

I like the natural light FTS. Been waiting to see one for a while. Can you link to a full sized version of that pic?

Click on the TOTM banner in my signature,it's the main FTS and it's clickable to a larger picture.

What I love most about tanks like yours is everything is sized right for the tank. If you didn't know better, you'd swear this tank had 100 gallons in it just because of the amount of stuff in it. I get so tired of seeing a 12" fish in a 14" tank in this hobby. It's like when you see the 100 gallon fresh water setups with 12" fish in them and it just makes a huge tank look tiny.

:wub:

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_20121216_160918.jpg

Upskirt picture of the day. Frilly limpet.

IMG_0290.JPG

I'll have my people contact your people. I can just picture myself getting carted off to pet jail for trying to pass through security checkpoints at the airport with a bag full of clams.

LMAO! No sir, I'm just holding these clams for a friend.

What I love most about tanks like yours is everything is sized right for the tank. If you didn't know better, you'd swear this tank had 100 gallons in it just because of the amount of stuff in it. I get so tired of seeing a 12" fish in a 14" tank in this hobby. It's like when you see the 100 gallon fresh water setups with 12" fish in them and it just makes a huge tank look tiny.

In here i am limited in size. It is my friend KGs tank that you should see. He has a 90 and keeps a bazillion small fish so there is always Olof and movement in the tank. If I had to do the fish stocking all over again, I would get a pair of clownfish, pair of bangaii, Deep blue reef chromis, lined cardinal fish, and a mandarin or a pair of mandarins.

[jedi mind trick]

SEND ME MACROS DAMNIT.

[/jedi mind trick]

:lol: Okay okay

I really want a mandarin. In a couple months after stuff settles from the move, I will probably attempt to add one and train it to frozen.

Your cardinal is really pretty, I like them don't think I'll ever get one though. I'd like a green clown gobby, but those are SPS no-nos.

Edited by Veng
In here i am limited in size. It is my friend KGs tank that you should see. He has a 90 and keeps a half bazillion small fish so there is always Olof and movement in the tank. If I had to do the fish stocking all over again, I would get a pair of clownfish, pair of bangaii, Deep blue reef chromis, lined cardinal fish, and a mandarin or a pair of mandarins.

Remember the great die-off while I was away? I tossed a bag of carbon in the back of the bottom fuge btw. Remind me to take it out someday, please.