Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Probably your apartment heater running more than usual?

It was for Piggy, his ATO ran dry. But yes, all 5 of my apartment heaters are on, it is rather cold and windythis week. I'm still using only about 1/2 to 1 gallon top off a day, same as summer time.

Hello Kat!

They're two clicks to the right of the "font and size" buttons. :happydance:

Or if you simply remember you can use the :smilenamegoeshere:

Edited by Veng
Morning Everyone! Glad we all survived the end of the world...

haha Kinda wish I didn't so I wouldn't have to use this terrible forum update. It is like Facebook now. "Like" posts and "update your status" -__-

Edited by eddiecorrea
haha Kinda wish I didn't so I wouldn't have to use this terrible forum update. It is like Facebook now. "Like" posts and "update your status" -__-

All things change! The forum was way overdue for an update. You dont have to use additional features if you choose not to. It still functions just the same way as the antique one :)

Morning Everyone! Glad we all survived the end of the world...

And Santa arrived this morning with a present. Thank you Santa. :wub:

I think some functions can be disabled, I fully intend to do that once I've discovered them all.

Edited by metrokat
And Santa arrived this morning with a present. Thank you Santa. :wub:

I think some functions can be disabled, I fully intend to do that once I've discovered them all.

What did you get?!

I'm looking around to see if I can change the layout and turn off features. So far I can't find any way to do it.

I really want the "like" button gone. I want my location and join date back. I want the "recent posts" list shrunk down. I want a more detailed background. Right now it looks terrible on my Mac and Safari.