SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

20121222_002128_zpse1a38a6e.jpg

20121222_002418_zps8f5d59f8.jpg

At this point I think I need everyone to understand something. Texas has something called the "Castle Doctrine". That means I can shoot you if you try to steal my stuff, including the wife cause she makes the cheesecake...got it?

5 minutes to midnight. Actually, 5 to some zzzzzzzzz

Oh I haven't told you yet?

3 minutes...

Apparently three minutes until she falls asleep and leaves me in suspense.

I just woke up..........very hungover........

What the helll went on in here last night???

@ benny......Too F'n funny!!!!!!!

Kat, wires what wires? Looks good.

OK, back to bed after a handfull of Motrin......

The Mayans appear to have miscalculated the end of the world thing, unless it's like fashion in which case it won't get to Michigan for another six months or so. :)

Apparently three minutes until she falls asleep and leaves me in suspense.

:blush: sowwy Piggy. The yummy Italian and the Malbec got to me. The food, the Italian food. :D

The Mayans appear to have miscalculated the end of the world thing, unless it's like fashion in which case it won't get to Michigan for another six months or so. :)

:lol: I'm typing this from the end of the world.

I just woke up..........very hungover........

What the helll went on in here last night???

We were having a midnight end of the world party. Tailes made us all a cheesecake.

Edited by metrokat

MMMmmmmm cheesecake......

I think I'm going to make her make one for when you come into town and we can all get together at a LFS and eat it. We won't tell the LFS what's going on, it'll be much more fun this way.

I think it did end...quite a while ago. And everyone I knew was replaced with pods.

I think it did end...quite a while ago. And everyone I knew was replaced with pods.

You must be that giant evil isopod in that case, I don't k ow any pod that is as big as you. :mellow:

MMMmmmmm cheesecake......

I think I'm going to make her make one for when you come into town and we can all get together at a LFS and eat it. We won't tell the LFS what's going on, it'll be much more fun this way.

That would be fun.

Edited by metrokat
Do it! Winner does a cake party! It should be CAKE of the month, so red velvet can qualify.

For it to go anywhere, you should probably start it. I don't bake currently, but am always game for competition and food. Especially when they are together.

You must be that giant evil isopod in that case, I don't k ow any pod that is as big as you. :mellow:

That would be fun.

LOL. Im not that big. Im the smallest of my friends, which are mostly pro bodybuilders.

At this point Veng, we need to see how big of a belly you have living with that gift of a woman.

I got her a job, it keeps the baking down which keeps my belly in check. She also has some neat books like "baking for two" or something that's single and two person British desserts.